Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

everyones sexuality

Guest Fan_Nilicker

100% straight is what I’d consider myself, although my content frequently attracts people with a non-traditional orientation. This is not something I particularly enjoy, yet I’m always trying to be as polite as possible

Edited by Fan_Nilicker (see edit history)
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100% Heterosexual . But I love LESBIANS Because I mean c'mon now . LEZ BE HONEST :)

My gender is contempt and my sexual orientation is tart, yet crusty.

I just want to actually have sex at some point.

i consider myself a lesbian. although *sigh* i admit i do have an unfortunate secondary interest in men. 

probably like 85 percent interested in women, and like 15 percent interested in men. im also interested in non-binary folks. so like, if im being real, im pansexual. 

women are 🌹🔥. thats the important takeaway.

Guest tortoise

I’ve toyed with my sexual identity for years and went through a long stretch of identifying as bisexual and then as a lesbian. I know without a doubt I’m attracted to girls both romantically and sexually. Guys? Not so much. I find guys physically attractive but the thought of having sex with a dude makes me feel weird. I suppose I’m still into it, but not like I would be with a girl. 

So I’m a tentative bisexual. Or perhaps just a lesbian with an unhealthy interest in Tony Stark. I dunno.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm a lesbian.  I've always only been attracted to women.  Although recently I'm also getting quite interested in MTF transgenders and really convincing femboys.  I guess I'm more attracted to femininity than simply the female sexual organ.  i guess I could enjoy having sex with a pre-op transgirl, however, I never tried/had the chance.  I'd be open to it, I guess.  If a penis is attached to a woman I wouldn't see it as masculine if that makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2013 at 4:09 PM, Little Widow said:

I'm straight, but I am completely open/support everyone's sexuality  

Ha idk what I was thinking. I am, 10000%, into girls and femme aligned people. I am AFAB but I’m non-binary and the word lesbian doesn’t fit. I just kinda flip-flop between gay and queer. Depends on the situation. The most definite answer I have for ya is “not straight and no dudes.” Take that as you will. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a 'gay,' nonbinary and an asexual.

For clarification (because I've definitely gotten questions over this topic because it's a lot of conflicting statements):

I don't really feel as though I fall into either gender category well enough to be either one, so I identify as Non-Binary. I use the term gay loosely, even though it tends to be used for men who like men, because I was born as a male and saying gay is just easier than "I'm nonbinary and like men" (I use he/him pronouns for similar reasons)

Another question I commonly get is how I'm asexual and gay at the same time. I just don't want sex. I like men, I just want a relationship and that's it.

I don't expect my response to be overly popular here, but I'm a completely straight Conservative.  Both my fiancé and I have gay male cousins. We don't cohabit, but have lasted 10 years as a couple and 34 years as friends!  What attracts me to omo is the thought of my guy peeing, since he won't let me watch (or assist).  

On 7/1/2019 at 1:52 PM, Unbeknownst said:

For me it’s weird. In terms of attraction I’m straight. 

But Im just not interested in sex. So while I am physically attracted to people of the opposite gender, I don’t actually want to have sex with them or anyone for that matter. 

I upvoted this, because my guy has Klinefelter's and when he doesn't get his monthly testosterone shot, he has absolutely no sex drive at all.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

Precisely!  Practically no one is 100% of either orientation, but the world seems to like labels.  It makes complicated concepts appear much simpler, so we don't have to think or understand.  

I’m not young anymore and not so bothered about the label. I find some people attractive. Most of them are female, a few are male. That’s about it. 

In my youth I did once have a minor homosexual experience. But for the last 30 years I’ve been enthusiastically pursuing females and not got bored with them yet. 

On 8/8/2019 at 8:22 AM, WetDave said:

I’m not young anymore and not so bothered about the label. I find some people attractive. Most of them are female, a few are male. That’s about it. 

In my youth I did once have a minor homosexual experience. But for the last 30 years I’ve been enthusiastically pursuing females and not got bored with them yet. 

Same here. Though I've noticed that as my testosterone level drops as I age, my interest in men grows. A few years ago, I'd have said I was straight. Now, I'm bisexual. I may well end up gay, if I live long enough.