Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New videos and do note that they contain nudity: F55-08_1.wmv F55-08_2.wmv F55-08_2.1.wmv

Here you go + some more. Hope you like them. Im Baumarkt durch die Strumpfhose gepinkelt.avi Direkt beim Radfahren gepisst.avi Auf die Landstraße gepisst.avi Inlinerpissing am See.avi Am Verkaufs

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to know did any of you see a video where a woman peed and walked at the same time. (Strange request, I know)

Posted Images

Would you mine directing me to them?

I tried to help you out there but after looking through all my WiP vids, not a single one has the girl actually wetting while walking. She always stops to pee then starts walking again after she has finished peeing. My collection is far from complete however so hopefully someone else can chime in with a more expansive knowledge of WiP vids.

This couple used to call themselves "Paarfetisch" on MDH before. The woman has a wonderful pussy, great pressure and she pees in wonderfully odd ways.

The Parrfetisch videos are fantastic, but there are a few that seem to be quite difficult to find.

If anybody has the following and wishes to share them in this topic I am sure everyone would be greatful.

Im baumarkt durch die strumpfhose gepinkelt

Auf die landstrabe gepisst

Fahrrad gepinkelt in gummistiefeln

Direkt beim radfahren gepisst

• 2 weeks later...

There is a really nice and brief scene in a video called Sweet Dirty Panties (made by that Brazillian guy who did the 2 girls 1 cup video) where two girls are walking in a yard towards their house holding hands while one of them just casual pees and you see it fall and cascade out of her skirt. Maybe I'll edit the clip to just show that part if people are interested. It's really nice.

I think I have it.

SweetDirtypanties.avi