Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where did your screename and avatar come from?

My picture came from how I love Sailor Moon and Ami is wetting in her bathing suit. My new name came from how I recently wrote a redo of Sailor Moon Supreme, a fanfic that is both complicated and sad and funny all at the same time. My IRC name also come sfrom Sailor Moon becuase Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus call each other kitten, but sometimes Uranus calls Moon kitten too. So mine is pretty boring, actually.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh!  This thread has been a lot of fun to read so far, so I'll throw my own (jail guard's) hat in the mix --- though I'm not sure the origin for my stuff is all that interesting!  XD My name is

For me, My screen name is the first letter of my first name. 23 is for Michael Jordan, and 19 I don't remember why I picked that number.  prob I was 19 when I first started to use this screen name, ID

well my screen name is sort of an ironic joke between me and my friend, it means "our lord have mercy" in latin, and i use it for any omorashi related forum i frequent, and my friend and i used to say

Posted Images

First, i got to say, i called Kenshin's username xD I somehow figured it was from Rurouni Kenshin...love that anime....And Shana is still as awesome as ever.....Now, my username....Well, at first, it wasn't my actual username.

My brother began designing his own game and was calling it Zelixsphere. I used to use that. Then my friend Chris ((Which is ironically my brothers name as well)) introduced me to a gaming site that i somewhat still play today. I decided to create a "key"((Thats what they call the users)) but i didn't exactly want to use Zelixsphere anymore. So I decided "....Well i like the Japanese...." so i decided to attempt to make it SEEM Japanese, without it BEING Japanese. I took Yaku being because right there it immediately sounds Japanese. Then i took the first part of his username Renguza, and made it Yakuren...Still japanese...But I want it longer! So i decided to put azea after it...Cause something like that just has to have a Z somewhere in it....Therefore, Yakurenazea was born! But for this site I thought "Hmm...Well, I'll keep it shorter!" Therefore my username is Yakurenazea, and my display is Yaku-desu http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

My avatar is one I found...uhm...googling....Sakura....Sexy pictures OF....Sakura....IT'S FOR A FANFIC I'M WRITING!! I saw that picture and thought "...Wooooow..." and thanks to user Petya, he was able to "Shoop" Sakura wetting herself, which made it PERFECT!

Alexxx because i love the name Alex and this is a fetish website! (*giggle giggle three x's* I'm not into that stuff though >_> )

My avatar because i frequently draw myself as a bat, and i figured that picture represented me better then most (though I found it on google, I didn't draw it)

High five to Antifairy. I had no idea it was an enemy in Zelda. @_@

Much like Antifairy's name (again, many props to him) Starman is a bit ambiguous. Not David Bowie, Not the power-up in Super Mario Bros., just a prominent enemy/antagonist in the RPG Earthbound. They are Giygas's henchmen of sorts, and orchestrate his plans for him on planet earth. It's a bit ambiguous, but ever since I played the game when I was a child I had a fascination with them and would take to drawing them whenever I could. There's plenty of variations and they all look different (Starman DX is my favorite *drool*) And people make some kick butt artwork of them, as well.

My avatar is also from Earthbound, and another enemy/henchmen, though slightly less intimidating and a bit more funny - They're called Wild N' Woolly Shamblers. Yep. basically robots that have sheepskin thrown over them. The game is funny and nonsensical, yet at the same time thought-provoking and moving. Play it!

To really udnerstand the origin of my name we have to go back in time a few hundred of years where king David was killing Goliatt...

No just kidding. My real name is David, I am usually called Dave and my ex girlfriend started calling me Dav for some reason which sounds like Dove in my language. So what happened next was that the majority of my friends call me Dav http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

And I plan on drawing my avatar http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Back when I made my screenname, every other screenname you'd ever come across had "SSJ" in it; the abbreviation of "Super Saiyan"(Or in Japanese, "Saiyajin", explaining the "J".) But because I wanted to use this name for wacky or outrageous purposes, I bumped the SSJ level up to 5, one more than ever acheived in the Dragon Ball canon...

*mumblesaboutthreesfoursandgeetees*

... And added the element of fusion-but I didn't fuse Dragon Ball Z characters, that'd be too obvious. I fused the two most famous(You see, at the time, FF7 were overhyped as opposed to overbashed) RPG characters every made into the most absolutely awesome et cetera et cetera.

I made an avatar for it too, pasting Sephiroth's shoulders and Cloud's Head over fanart for the concept of SSJ5, but I haven't bothered to put it up on this site.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok personally mines a bit odd...

ill start by explaining the numbers, they come from my normal ga.ing name, right now im trying to keep the twp seperate. The rest is just short for" i come anonymous" and i expect it to be more or less self explanetory. Although i did first see the abriviation in a book i read, it was one of the ones from the enders game series, one charecter used it for anonymous emails.

And i dont have a picture now but when/if i find one ill repost with the details (i know what im looking for i just cant seem to find it)

My name actually came from something my uncle used to call me. My real name is Dax, but when I was little I used to watch Dexter's Laboratory which came on at the same time that he used to get off work. He always said that he hoped I could become the next "Dexter" and be able to go on to become something great. So later on when I started to go to school and did really well (straight A student all the way through high school :) ) he started calling me Dexter because of it and I just stuck with it for most of my online usernames.

I (obviously) don't have an avatar picture yet, but I will eventually.

My user name is what my main female character in Esgardum, Yumiko, calls Hirohito Ishida affectionately. It kinda annoys him at first. Its a theme I use in all websites I register to, so its become a habit of mine. I use names from my WIP storyline and voila! I have a screen name, though it tends to backfire and I will occasionally have to add numbers after it.

My avvy is just Yumiko's head and shoulders which, I eventually added the rest of her body to. It has her kana for her name above and her romaji below her.

I do not have anything else here but will plan to in the future.

======

Just now I added a drawing I did in 2008-09 of Yumiko peeing in her cat's water bowl. Its my profile image.

My friend and I came up with our nicknames sophomore year of high school. She took a Japanese word and make it her nickname (Kuro - darkness) and offered to help me do the same. I picked the word 'power' because I run cross country and track for my school and it made me feel powerful. Plus, I LOVE the word. It's quite beautiful, I think. I'm not power-mad or anything.. I just thought it fit because of how great I feel whenever I run.

My picture came from some omorashi site... I can't remember what it's called, but I posted a link for it in the "Other Websites" section. So I guess just look at my profile to find that post. I want a picture of a fox, but I'm pretty fond of the avatar I have, so I'll probably wait a while to change it.

My user name is based on the old Disney series Gargoyles. I don't know if anyone here is old enough to remember it. I was always a huge fan and thought it was a powerful show. So I decided to use it here. My avatar is Karasu from the anime series Noein. I had to search a long time for it. He is the one anime character I most identify with. I'm just as cold and serious as him alot of the time.

My user name is based on the old Disney series Gargoyles. I don't know if anyone here is old enough to remember it. I was always a huge fan and thought it was a powerful show. So I decided to use it here. My avatar is Karasu from the anime series Noein. I had to search a long time for it. He is the one anime character I most identify with. I'm just as cold and serious as him alot of the time.

I've heard of that show! I never watched it, but I knew it existed because I used to love Toon Disney/Jetix growing up. But mostly Jetix.....
  • 6 months later...