Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where did your screename and avatar come from?

On 1/8/2021 at 1:21 AM, trekkie said:

I started using this name on Toiletstool.com; picked it because, well, I was watching a lot of Star Trek that week.    Now I use that name for all things omo.

I didn't know you were that Trekkie!  I remember you and the Nature Boy talking about Starfleet bathrooms back when I was a teen.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh!  This thread has been a lot of fun to read so far, so I'll throw my own (jail guard's) hat in the mix --- though I'm not sure the origin for my stuff is all that interesting!  XD My name is

For me, My screen name is the first letter of my first name. 23 is for Michael Jordan, and 19 I don't remember why I picked that number.  prob I was 19 when I first started to use this screen name, ID

well my screen name is sort of an ironic joke between me and my friend, it means "our lord have mercy" in latin, and i use it for any omorashi related forum i frequent, and my friend and i used to say

Posted Images

Name: The first time I bought diapers for myself, I was a teenager and my options were very limited. Basically, my options were store-brand pull-ups, or some version of Depends. I wanted briefs, rather than pull-ups, and the only type of briefs I could get were 'Depend Fitted Maximum Protection' ones. Hence, 'Fitted For Me,' since I had resigned myself to the fact that it was the best I could get at the time. Nowadays, Depend doesn't even sell 'Fitted Maximum Protection,' since they rebranded them as 'Protection with Tabs' several years ago. Terrible diapers, by the way. 1.5/5, do not recommend.

Avatar: It's an artistic styling of the Abstergo logo from the Assassin's Creed games, which I've enjoyed since the first game came out. I don't even remember when or where I found this particular version of the logo, but it's been my avatar here for pretty much the entire time I've had this account.

On 3/18/2021 at 4:25 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

I didn't know you were that Trekkie!  I remember you and the Nature Boy talking about Starfleet bathrooms back when I was a teen.

I remember a conversation about an episode of Enterprise where everyone was holed up in a small area with only one bathroom. I wonder if any omo-related fanfiction ever came out of that!

Hard to believe it was so long ago. I feel super old. Did you ever post there?

2 hours ago, trekkie said:

Did you ever post there?

I posted when my living situation changed and my bladder shyness was becoming a serious problem. I remember the people there being understanding and helpful.

I submitted posts at other times as well but they never showed up for some reason (there was nothing rude or sexual).

On topic I chose this goofy comic book character on a whim when I first posted on Nyou 2.

• 2 months later...

China Girl is a David Bowie song and also literally who I am (I'm not very imaginative). My avatar is from a cute video on Xigua (Chinese YouTube) in which a corrupt toilet owner overcharges a poor girl to use it and delays her until she ends up pooping in her skirt. The picture is the moment where she realises she's had an accident, before getting seriously angry at the man responsible for her messy panties!

Cat Soup (ねこぢる草, Nekojiru-sō, lit. Nekojiru Grass) is a 2001 Japanese animated short experimental film directed by Tatsuo Satō, inspired by the work of manga artist Nekojiru. The surreal film follows Nyatta, an anthropomorphic kitten, on his travel to the land of the dead and back in an effort to save his sister's soul. 

Nekojiru is very dear to me. 
Otherwise I probably have some other anime cat pfp. 

nekojiru.jpg

My screenname is my go-to username for NSFW accounts all over the internet, my twitter went under this name until it got suspended, my account on thisvid.com is named young-german-gay as well.

I was all out of creativity when I "came up" with it. It describes me pretty well, I think. I'm in my mid-20s and could thus still be considered young, I'm German and also identify as 1000% homosexual 😛🏳️‍🌈

My profile picture is cropped from a stock image I came across on the internet when I searched for one not too long ago. I typed in "man desperate to pee" or something along those lines, and the one I chose captured the desperation the best 🙂

istockphoto-484308845-612x612.jpg.ab0a6c652faf46667801e97afbf7f775.jpg

My screen name comes from the fact that I am a diabetic (big surprise) on any given day. Sometimes if my blood sugar gets high, I tend to drink a lot, and we all know what happens then. lol 

My avatar is a small gourd I found in my garden that had a natural smiley face. I named him Gourdon, and as of right now, Gourdon the gourd is no longer with us :(. I thought it gave me anonymity, but also personalization.

On 6/13/2021 at 4:51 AM, LizJWetting said:

Well it's partly based on my name, and the rest of it stands for "jean wetting" since that just happens to be what I'm particularly into. I randomly came up with this username but I sort of like it.

My profile pic is from a Family Guy episode where Meg wets herself (or maybe poops herself, it's not clear) in the back of the car because the rest of the family refuses to stop for her. I found that amusing and I've also seen Meg as a somewhat relatable character (but don't read too much into that) so it seemed appropriate somehow.

I think I saw that clip here once, and that she soiled herself in that scene (if it's the scene I'm thinking of, everyone else in the car threw up, which wouldn't have happened if it was pee)

The name "Kozmo" Fox was a joke name that I never got around to changing and became synonymous with this part of my online life completely by accident. I had a few names before that, such as CrimsonFox and FireFox, but I changed it to KozmoFox one day because I used to play a fair bit of Yu-Gi-Oh with friends on here, and I got into Kozmo when it was the hottest shit at the time, downright broken (but I got it because I found the combo of like, wizard of oz and star trek absurdly funny) and just went on a tear with my battalion of space ships. I straight up changed my name to KozmoFox after a big winning streak just as a flex they couldn't escape from, and I only meant to have it for like a week....and then just forgot to change it. For years. So I guess I'm Kozmo forever!

As for the picture, this is Yumeko from Kakegurui. One of my many weeby spirit animals. I love her.

My screen name is from years ago when I wrote poetry. I’ve wanted to get back into writing. As I’ve gotten older I’ve given up on many of the things I used to love to do. I never thought I was any good. Granted I have way more pain to fuel such writing these days.  I miss the days of MSN chats. Role play in Nalavale bar. I miss those days.

• 7 months later...
Guest WetterArgento

Argento is a way of saying I'm from argentina, and the picture is the coat of arms of the country (I'm guessing the Wetter part doesn't need explaining)

Mine is a combination of a few different things.

The start of it is that I really like mythology, and one of my favorite myths is the Greek tale of Eros and Psyche, so I started going by Eros a lot online when I first started to roam the internet.

However, I'm also asexual and demiromantic, which by the definition of Eros as the Greek word for romantic and seuxal attraction, it's kind of contradictory.

On top of that, there's the whole perceived contradiction some people point out to me that being asexual and also being fetish. One particular time a person on the internet referred to it as being a "paradox" of some kind. (Really it isn't even close to matching the definition of a paradox but whatever.) I liked the sound of the word Paradox and Eros in the same username, and here we are.

My icon is because I'm very lazy and can't be bothered to change it. Might get around to it at some point if I can decide on something that I really would want it to be.

• 1 month later...

My username is just an outfit I think is cute/sexy, and enjoy wearing.

My picture is actually cropped from a promotional photo of Annie from Community (who is super cute, and wore a LOT of skirts.) In the pic she kind of has her legs sort of crossed at the knee and she's wearing a green skirt which is probably my favorite color. Idk, I just thought it was very feminine and hot