Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where did your screename and avatar come from?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh!  This thread has been a lot of fun to read so far, so I'll throw my own (jail guard's) hat in the mix --- though I'm not sure the origin for my stuff is all that interesting!  XD My name is

For me, My screen name is the first letter of my first name. 23 is for Michael Jordan, and 19 I don't remember why I picked that number.  prob I was 19 when I first started to use this screen name, ID

well my screen name is sort of an ironic joke between me and my friend, it means "our lord have mercy" in latin, and i use it for any omorashi related forum i frequent, and my friend and i used to say

Posted Images

So when I was a bit younger and newer in my fetish exploration, I had discovered the works of an artist named Fox, who drew Western-style pee desperation art that I was immediately enamored by. When I joined this site, I decided to name myself after my omorashi-art hero, not really realizing the implications until much later (everyone thinks its a furry thing lmao). Now, I feel like this is how I'm known around here, plus I do still love Fox's work so... here we are lol

My name is pretty straightforward.  I love holding my pee, getting really desperate, until I can't hold it anymore, and I wet my pants . I especially enjoy this if an appreciative female is watching. I also love seeing  or reading about a female doing the same.  It is sexually arousing.

My avatar is also simple. It is a picture of my wet pants that I took right after I  uncontrollably peed in them.

I have used wetting man for at least 15 years across numerous pee sites even pre-dating this one which is now my favorite.

I usually have a username for my non-fet stuff but I decided to combine something from my usual usernames with my OC. Polar refers to the polar bear that is my OC for my avatar. Yoshi is my favourite fictional character. It rolls off the tongue and is more unique than another polar bear username. 

Avatar image is again of my polar bear cub OC Scott. Picture was drawn by Fennecmedic/Revathescarf on Twitter and Furaffinity respectively. 

My avatar and username here is all based on my fursona who's a little babyfur otter pup 😄

His name's Nabe (pronounced Nabby) and is short for Wannabe. Everyone gets his name wrong lol. My avatar pic is based on a badge I got of him made by Marci McAdam. I love my sona and wish I were a quarter as cute as he is irl 😅. I really like music and do dabble in music production to a very minor extent which is why I got him playing around with a scatter board on the badge.

nabe_beats_badge_by_marcimcadam.thumb.png.758591d9582d3e29bd9f40aec74804ab.png

• 1 month later...

My name translates to “Italian Cat” because I like furry stuff. And at the time of writing this my profile picture is just the Italian flag with the Roman eagle in it. Because I thought it looked cool. Might try to draw a fursona someday.

edit: I forgot to say I’m also a 3rd generation Italian American born in the USA.

Edited by Gatto-Italiano
Post script (see edit history)
Guest DarthBane93

Darth Bane. My gamer tag and user for a lot of things. My favorite sith lord from star wars. Bane trilogy is such a good read. Established the rule of 2 some 2000 years before episode 1 and set the stage for taking over the galaxy. A big picture guy to say the least. 

and then the pics are just me because omo is one of the few times I feel sexy though it is a love hate 😛

I ended up using that pic off one of my hikes since I thought it was a pretty sweet photo, plus I hadn’t posted it anywhere else. I had actually bushwacked up a random mountain out here in my snowshoes so I could backcountry snowboard down through the woods after. I took that pic at the summit just before dusk..... I really had to hustle back down to beat the dark.(Snowboarding is one of my favorite hobbies so that’s where my screen name comes from, if you haven’t already guessed) I actually saw fresh Moose tracks heading up the mountain just ahead of me that day and think if I hadn’t been in such a rush I could have seen the moose! Lol. So there! That’s the story behind my profile pic and screen name😅

Guest DarthBane93
56 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Awww it should be all love, your pics are great!😍

there’s not too many people who actually use photos of themselves, which I get...but still, they’re my favourite kind of pfp. I swear there’s so many people on here I’d love to get a peek at irl🤷‍♀️

Awe I appreciate you. I’m glad you think so. You’re very sweet. People like you are very much a balm for the hate part of it. I’m just a pretty depressed person as a general rule of thumb haha. Try to take it one day at a time. But yeah I use a real pic because I figure I shouldnt be ashamed of myself or the weird little things that make my heart happy, and maybe putting those vibes out there will have them reciprocated one day.

i’d love to sneak a peek of you irl too tbh 😝

I used to live in Germany, and the word ‘blitz’ grabbed my attention. It means lightning. 

The avatar is Brief from an anime called “Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt”, he was a cute boy that was super timid; he loved the main character, who was a blonde angel, and she always teased him.

I started using this name on Toiletstool.com; picked it because, well, I was watching a lot of Star Trek that week.    Now I use that name for all things omo.

Now I find myself pressured to know more about Star Trek than I normally would (I like the shows and have watched almost all of them through, but I'm not the 'speaks Klingon and has every volume of the Enterprise tech manual memorized' type. Thank goodness for Memory Alpha.) 

The avatar is Kari from Digimon, season two style, wetting the bed; commission done for me by an artist on Deviantart called Riveree.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
10 hours ago, silvermoon said:

Don't remember where the avatar came from, used it once when I got custom print undies for my 18th birthday. The name came from a Warrior Cats Name Generator. I no longer read the books like I did when I was younger, but I loved the name.

Oh, I almost forgot about the Warrior Cats books, I used to read those all the time and somehow didn't have much of a recollection!

To answer the topic, though, my name (and profile picture) came from the worst pun I could make.

My name comes from how I love to see people in desperate situations, where they are bouncing on the spot, potty dancing, moving from foot to foot while holding themselves is just the best for me. I came to this site from another site known as animedesp.org (or something like that) the numbers a part of my name are just a random 4 digit number set.

My profile picture is an original drawing that I made for myself and it comes from my absolute favorite comic book series in the whole wide world and no one can tell me different or change my mind. The PFP is a street judge of Mega City One.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been in the military since the moment I was old enough to join. When I was in Afghanistan, we carried these giant backpacks everywhere that made us look like enormous tortoises