Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where did your screename and avatar come from?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh!  This thread has been a lot of fun to read so far, so I'll throw my own (jail guard's) hat in the mix --- though I'm not sure the origin for my stuff is all that interesting!  XD My name is

For me, My screen name is the first letter of my first name. 23 is for Michael Jordan, and 19 I don't remember why I picked that number.  prob I was 19 when I first started to use this screen name, ID

well my screen name is sort of an ironic joke between me and my friend, it means "our lord have mercy" in latin, and i use it for any omorashi related forum i frequent, and my friend and i used to say

Posted Images

Teumessian was my pen name during the dark, dark days when I tried writing crappy Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction. *shudders*

Those days are long over, thank goodness, but I use the name because it sounds cool.

As for the picture, it's a girl being spanked and wetting herself at the same time. What's more to explain?

My user name is based on the old Disney series Gargoyles. I don't know if anyone here is old enough to remember it. I was always a huge fan and thought it was a powerful show. So I decided to use it here. My avatar is Karasu from the anime series Noein. I had to search a long time for it. He is the one anime character I most identify with. I'm just as cold and serious as him alot of the time.

Oh yea, they used to creep me out because in the opening they would randomly come alive, but my lil bro loved the show..

lol, my name? :) that's cool!!

lol I'm pretty sure you knew B) you were just to nice to say anything

• 2 weeks later...

IAN: Um... The nickname our account uses is the name of my twin cousin(YES, I have a twin cousin, deal with it), which is also the name I generally use online.

NOVA: Right, we use my name for our account, 'cuz that's something we usually do online. IAN thinks it sounds cool, so there you have our reason. We also swap names for fun sometimes, 'couse only the way we speak differs, we sound, look and behave the same, that way we can really confuse people. So funny.

• 8 years later...

I just picked out something that I thought wouldn't make me stand out too much, something not too unique. There are lots of users on sites with "Wolf" in their name. Besides, I often feel like a werewolf when I enter "fetish mode".

My avatar is from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (which has a lot of characters I fetishize, both pony and human), a picture of my favorite pony, Rainbow Dash, but edited so she's wearing a sporty outfit (which she does wear in another episode) and wetting it. (Though I wasn't that great at pee edits back then)

I like women having accidents and looking up women's skirts...and looking up women's skirts while they have an accident. It's a pretty obvious choice.

My avatar is from a cute wee accident scene from a TV show called The City Hall. The way the guy stares at the squirming woman, obviously somewhat aroused by the whole affair, is exactly how I feel about this kink.

My name, like myself, contains too many references and they're all romantic. 

My best friend and I title our RPing 'The Mercury RP..." because our last names start with H and G. Mercury is silver in colour. 

Lady Grey tea is a personal favourite of mine. 

In our early days, my partner (who's delightfully English) and I affectionately referred to ourselves as the Earl and Lady Grey, mostly stemming from his love of Earl Grey tea. 

Silver is a variant of grey and my favourite colour. 

I am therefore The Lady Silver, or LadySilver (tada). 

Just now, LadySilver said:

My name, like myself, contains too many references and they're all romantic. 

My best friend and I title our RPing 'The Mercury RP..." because our last names start with H and G. Mercury is silver in colour. 

Lady Grey tea is a personal favourite of mine. 

In our early days, my partner (who's delightfully English) and I affectionately referred to ourselves as the Earl and Lady Grey, mostly stemming from his love of Earl Grey tea. 

Silver is a variant of grey and my favourite colour. 

I am therefore The Lady Silver, or LadySilver (tada). 

Ah, and my icon is Miriel from Fire Emblem Awakening because she's electric. 

I had wanted to change my name for some time before I became an actual adult, just to spite my dad, and I ended up at with Rhys. I had always liked the name Reece but never knew there was a different spelling of it until I was introduced to it. I especially like the only vowel is a y which is rare for an english word. And since I needed a last name as well, I ended up at Sanguine (not sure how). I eventually came to the conclusion that it sounds rather ridiculous as an actual name, but makes a great screen name, especially because both meanings of both words compliment what I strive to become.

The meaning of the name Rhys is "An old welsh name that means enthusiasm" and aside from the primary meaning of blood red (certain shades of red being my favorite colors), Sanguine also means "Optimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation."

As for an avatar, I change mine too frequently to describe just one, but it is usually a picture of something I like. As of this post, it's Ninetales, my favorite pokemon.

• 5 weeks later...

I wanted a name that was very different to anything i have used on other sites or anything too close to me in real life. I ended up quickly looking through a list of star names on wikipedia so i could have something that only vaguely connects to me by having an association with astronomy, this one stood out to me.

Edited by Alnitak (see edit history)

When I made a profile in this site, I didn't want to use any of my usual nick names. At that time, I was introducing myself to MTG (Magic the gathering) card game. There's this one card, Damnation. I'm really spellbound by it. I can't really explain it. I've never owned the card myself but I'm somehow deeply attached and attracted to it. It's fascinating and I'm mesmerized by the card's art.

s-l400.jpg.27611a617c1c7b38aefe00abe5b3afa5.jpg 

My current avatar is a picture about Kotori Itsuka. The pic is cute and I have red hair too. Sooo yeah.

• 1 month later...
Guest Shinrinomo

My screen name comes from the word "Shinrin" which means "forest" in Japanese. Then "omo" at the end for Omorashi. I love forests, and I think the word Shinrin sounds nice/catchy. I love Omorashi obviously, and peeing in forests is hot :3 I usually go by Shinrin/Shinrin followed by some numbers in other places, so I figured Shinrinomo would be perfect for here~

My Avatar is Shana from Shakugan no Shana in her regular non-power form

Edited by Shinrinomo (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...

My name is kinda two things. On one hand, it's that I'm super fat, and often end up peeing on the underside of my belly, so my name is in reference to me being my own "Giant Diaper." On the other hand, its that I'm into the idea of a diaper that progressively gets bigger and bigger as it fills with pee, and never leaks pops, until it's a giant, house-sized diaper (and even bigger).

My picture right now is just a thing from a Mario Maker gameplay YouTuber I watch, because it's hard to get a good omo-pic of myself when I'm 450lbs/200kgs

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing fancy.  I think I was suffering from lack of sleep when I found the forum and signed up, so my imagination was a bit off.

I just used the same name and avatar I use on Fetlife.  (Though it's supposed to read "HeartbrokenFreak", but there was a character limit on here).

I use the same avatar there too.  Just found it online as a plain black and white image, but inverted it and added a purple glow effect in GIMP before using it as an avatar.

I like bunnies.  And purple is my favourite colour :)