Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where did your screename and avatar come from?

Everyone has some story behind their screename, and lots of people have some interesting avatars, so why not show them off and explain them? Just say where your screename comes form, and post the image your avatar is from.

As for mine, its an anagram of omorashi, and the original image is this one:

post-2037-130215363367_thumb.png

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh!  This thread has been a lot of fun to read so far, so I'll throw my own (jail guard's) hat in the mix --- though I'm not sure the origin for my stuff is all that interesting!  XD My name is

For me, My screen name is the first letter of my first name. 23 is for Michael Jordan, and 19 I don't remember why I picked that number.  prob I was 19 when I first started to use this screen name, ID

well my screen name is sort of an ironic joke between me and my friend, it means "our lord have mercy" in latin, and i use it for any omorashi related forum i frequent, and my friend and i used to say

Posted Images

Anti-Fairies, also known as Whisps and Wisps, are recurring enemies in the Legend of Zelda series. Depicted as floating skulls, Anti-Fairies are the polar opposites of Fairies in terms of healing properties; Anti-Fairies sap a victim's health while Fairies heal them.

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Fairy

My avatar is that of an Anti-Fairy from Zelda: A Link to the Past

If Link is hit by an Anti-Fairy, he suffers a loss of both health and magic power. If sprinkled with Magic Powder, Anti-Fairies turn into fairies.

Here is a short video that shows both the anti fairy and regular fairy.

The name Verm came from the 1st alphabet in my name (V) and (-erm) from the last three in my name too

I always use this name because It hard to find the same name

And my avatar picture called Mr.Pleasure, he is an infamous emoticon in Thailand

My screen name comes from the beautiful sight of a Falling Star, but also because I felt, at one time, that I was a rising star on another forum until I hit an impasse and then started to sink like a stone, thus becoming a "Fallen Star". xD

My avatar is an artist's impression of Rydia from Final Fantasy IV and the image you see here is all that exists of the pic that I have, so I dunno if I really need to post the image since it's the same thing anyway. xD

Hey :3

Silvery Neko Chan

USERNAME BREAK DOWN

Silvery : My English name is also Japanese "Gina" meaning "Silver" or "Silvery"

Neko : I always get referenced to being "cat-like" so my best friend calls me "Neko-chan"

Chan : There's two meanings to this, the aforementioned nickname "Neko-chan" and also because my friends pair me with people as if I were an anime character, and CHAN is the only last name to show up twice in the pairings with me :3

My Avatar is a Shiny Umbreon, because in my Pokemon Platinum Game, my lead tank is a level 100 Shiny Umbreon.

Ronyo is an elven word, a friend of mine came across it while she was searching through an online dictionary, literally translated, it means 'Fox'.

In other locations when I feel it more appropriate, I add two other words to it, 'Erurainon the Ronyo'. Erurainon is my name in Elven, which is Jack, so translated, my name is 'Jack the Fox'

As for my avatar, I came across it while searching for an avatar, it was a rare find, and I have never found anyone else using this picture, which has basically become my favourite avatar, and in pretty much all cases, it's been used since I started displaying it.

Ronyo is an elven word, a friend of mine came across it while she was searching through an online dictionary, literally translated, it means 'Fox'.

In other locations when I feel it more appropriate, I add two other words to it, 'Erurainon the Ronyo'. Erurainon is my name in Elven, which is Jack, so translated, my name is 'Jack the Fox'

As for my avatar, I came across it while searching for an avatar, it was a rare find, and I have never found anyone else using this picture, which has basically become my favourite avatar, and in pretty much all cases, it's been used since I started displaying it.

Oh awesome , another Jack. :3

2 Years ago, I decided to change my username for all the websites I went to when I was younger (brainDUD was a pretty crappy name...).

FAIL had just become ridiculously popular at that time, and I was also messing things up a lot, so I figured I'd put 'fail' and 'I' in the username. I tried 'Ifail', but that was taken; 'Ifailed' was taken as well. Several more tries, and I just gave up.

4 hours later, I was watching something on TV, when some guy said something along the lines of, "... Well, maybe I failed to inform you about our new policy..." GENIUS!!!

The first website I used 'maybeIfailed' on was Youtube so I could comment on every video I liked/disliked.

As for my avatar? I have no f***ing clue.

My screenname is a derivative of my screen/pen names from the other sites I'm on which I got from a song title.

The song is called Sakura Mau Toki and it's by the all girl j-pop group BeForU.

My avatar, however, came from pixiv and is of Jasmine desperate to go.

My other avatar is of N wetting himself. Both N and Jasmine are characters from the pokemon games; Jasmine being the Olivine City gym leader in Johto (she trains steel-type pokemon) and N being the boss or 'king' of Team Plasma in the new Pokemon games.

Omorashi Girl, Because I am an omorashi loving girl. 123 because I just lke to add that to the end of my screen names.

I feel very lame.

The avatar that shows up next to my posts (The loli cat girl) is from the gallery, the image on my page (purple hair, pink shirt) is one that I drew, to represent myself. (It used to look like me, but I've dyed my hair since then.

edited for grammar Nazi-ing myself, it's still not perfect grammar but I usually don't use perfect grammar on forums.

My avatar is completely random. It signifies "angelic bloodline." I just found a picture I really liked and left it at that, and I was trying to look for good avatars too.

The picture on my profile is an anime guy playing piano, quite simply because I play the piano.

My username is a derivation from an old username. Originally using Tails, I changed Tails to Miles (being Tails' real name, yes I'm a Sonic geek). 255 is my lucky number...I think...it's just a number I happen to see a LOT. I decided to add the number to the name.

well my screen name is sort of an ironic joke between me and my friend, it means "our lord have mercy" in latin, and i use it for any omorashi related forum i frequent, and my friend and i used to say it whenever we'd reference someone masturbating, and we learned it way back when from watching the anime Elfen Lied, as for the 14 its my favorite number. My avatar is one of my favorite omorashi related pictures, its of Hermione from Harry Potter and i just was fascinated by the wetting and her pose i just loved it