Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper Lover as a standalone Non-AB etc. fetish?

So, I've recently got to thinking,

There's nothing really mainstream media or pop-culturewise, at least that I know of, that has to do with eroticism revolving around just diapers. It's always something like, adult babies, or tickled to pee, or incontinence, or something that has to provide a reason to like wearing/using a diaper. I'm a normal (young) adult woman who enjoys picking up a box of goodnites/adult incontinence diapers at the local grocery after a long day at work, taking them home, and just using them, be it in tandem with a long hold-it-in scenario, overnight, or just casual use, no other reason than I like diapers.

I hope to establish I'm not bashing other fetishes. There's nothing wrong with ABDL, tickled to pee, or incontinence as fetishism. I just personally find it a big turn-off.

And so I ask you, what do you think? Is ABDL or another fetish the parent branch with pedestrian DL as a subcategory, or vice-versa?

Are there any sites/boards/videos/etc. that feature an otherwise unremarkable adult using a diaper just to use it?

Do you like using a diaper without ABDL/Tickled to pee/incontinence etc. as the primary driving factor behind it?

(I should probably add I'm not really trolling for links or videos specifically - I created this thread to gather info and discuss.)

Edited by Mizuki (see edit history)
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I've recently got to thinking,   There's nothing really mainstream media or pop-culturewise, at least that I know of, that has to do with eroticism revolving around just diapers. It's always som

I know what you mean i ONLY like diapers i have never been into the AB side of it at all, I have nothing against the AB side just not my thing. But diapers are comfy and as you say fun to just hold wh

Being "DL only" is fairly common.

Finally, someone else that feels the same way! To me it's more like a casual lifestyle-based fetish. I don't feel any sort of age regression or whatsoever (not that I think there's something wrong with that). What turns me on is the thought of being casual about the toilet... procedure. Not necessarily obvious, consistent or public about it, and certainly not dependant, but casual in a private environment.

For example, a lazy weekend seems like an ideal situation. Just doing whatever I want to do, and eventually getting into changing, at some point.

Edited by Kapie210 (see edit history)

Glad to see there are many people into vanilla diaper appreciation, I was beginning to wonder if I was a niche fetishist amongst niche fetishists. I love diapers a good deal because of the security they provide around sudden leaking during holding and, if you can manage to let it go slowly, during full wetting. I suppose if there's a one off fetish I have for diapers, it's abusing them, filling them up until the padding is totally full and heavy.

Still, good to know.

Glad to see there are many people into vanilla diaper appreciation, I was beginning to wonder if I was a niche fetishist amongst niche fetishists. I love diapers a good deal because of the security they provide around sudden leaking during holding and, if you can manage to let it go slowly, during full wetting. I suppose if there's a one off fetish I have for diapers, it's abusing them, filling them up until the padding is totally full and heavy.

Still, good to know.

Security are also a big factor, as is comfort. When focused on something, it can be inconvenient to have to go to the toilet. Having a diaper take care of your business for a while is pretty neat.

By the way, I can assure you you're not alone on "abusing" diapers! I really like the warmth and heavyness that can occur too. :P

I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one thinking similar thoughts :P

I'm purely DL. I've never gotten into the AB side of things, except for the occassional pacifier. I just like the irony of being (and acting) like an adult/teen yet wearing and wetting diapers. I also think that AB-ism branches off of the DL fetish. Though I find it quite annoying when people automatically pair them together. I understand the reasoning; it makes sense. But just because I enjoy wearing diapers as a sexual kink does NOT mean I like acting like a baby, dressing like a baby, or refuse to grow up. And no, I have nothing against AB/TBs but I just have always found it frustrating when they're considered the same.

That being said, I have no idea why I like diapers. There's no other fetish behind it, I just like the thrill of diapers themselves :)

I never joined the infantilism group for this very reason because it's always paired up with AB. I don't completely believe that DL should only be a sub set of AB maybe as an alternate without the AB. Aren't there AB people that may not be into diapers but would possibly use panties as a substitute for a diaper?

Not everyone wants to act like a baby or be changed by another person after using a diaper. Wearing a diaper in public can do it for some people as in wearing a used diaper under your suit or dress while on a date with someone.

Here a DL only section in the daily diapers website.

Yes I use diapers without AB never got into it myself, not my thing.  

Yes on incontinence I already have a small bladder and sometimes wet the bed so not much pretending there. lol

Also I would like someone to tickle me till I pee myself and I like to watch videos of other girls getting tickled and wetting theirselves afterwords.

I Don't get messing try it once and almost threw up  :angry:.........Getting ready to puke thinking about it!  :s lol

Oh another fetish puke Don't get that one too!  lol

P.S Not sure why the mainstream world doesn't have a character in like a T.V show that likes too wet theirself and wear diapers

maybe to extreme for the faint of heart I guess.

I never joined the infantilism group for this very reason because it's always paired up with AB. I don't completely believe that DL should only be a sub set of AB maybe as an alternate without the AB. Aren't there AB people that may not be into diapers but would possibly use panties as a substitute for a diaper?

Not everyone wants to act like a baby or be changed by another person after using a diaper. Wearing a diaper in public can do it for some people as in wearing a used diaper under your suit or dress while on a date with someone.

Here a DL only section in the daily diapers website.

Not meaning to be rude, but the post quality of dailydiapers is not exactly high and the "Diaper Lovers" section is hardly what it says it is; most people still baffle it with age regression and the like in the context. There is also a very high rate of other fetishes, like crossdressing and BDSM. I'm not judging, but to be honest the lack of a real DL community is indeed so.

In fact, that's why I personally prefer Omorashi.org. Albeit not Diaper-oriented, people into diapers here mostly see it from a "convenience" perspective rather than an age regression perspective, since there is also omorashi in their background (which tends to be apart from AB).

Sometimes I wish Omorashi.org could expand its interests into diapers in a way that it has more than just one category devoted to that. But I'm still happy with this one category! I don't post too much myself, but I've seen some nice people around here. :)

I'm purely DL. I've never gotten into the AB side of things, except for the occassional pacifier. I just like the irony of being (and acting) like an adult/teen yet wearing and wetting diapers. I also think that AB-ism branches off of the DL fetish. Though I find it quite annoying when people automatically pair them together. I understand the reasoning; it makes sense. But just because I enjoy wearing diapers as a sexual kink does NOT mean I like acting like a baby, dressing like a baby, or refuse to grow up. And no, I have nothing against AB/TBs but I just have always found it frustrating when they're considered the same.

Basically this. I know more then a few people on that side of the spectrum, and I can't say that I've not dabbed in it myself, but as of late, I've had no interest in it. It does sort of make sense to stick them together, I suppose, but it can be annoying, say, if you tell someone you like diapers and they automatically assume you're an AB as well.

I consider myself a big diaper lover. The fact that I added an entire section of the site just for diaper related discussion might show that.

There's no diaper lover fetish group because there'd be no real use for it when there's already an entire section of the site dedicated to the subject.

But aside from this, I don't think I can really say I'm "just" a diaper lover. I do not consider myself to be an AB/Adult Baby however. Even though I still classify myself as a bit of an infantallist, I understand not wanting to be grouped as an adult baby when you're just a diaper lover. It doesn't mean you have anything against AB's or have a problem with anyone who is one, you just don't want people thinking that's who you are, because it's simply not. There's nothing wrong with that. Even as an "infantallist" myself, I feel the same way. Because I don't like people reading that I'm an infantallist and immediately picturing me as an adult baby, and I don't really want to word this in a way that might come off as insulting to anyone who is an AB, but that's just simply not who I am, and I really don't like people picturing me as something I'm not.

I like roleplaying as a younger kid sometimes. Or sometimes I just take up the mentality as a kid when I'm really stressed or feel like I can't take things anymore. This isn't really something that's a sexual fetish for me, it's more just a part of my personality, or part of who I am. I've seen many people comment about how they find diapers mentally comforting, it's kind of the same for me, just maybe on a different level. It's hard to explain.

And aside from all of this, I am also just simply a really big diaper lover, as mentioned above. I love wearing and using diapers just for the sake of using them. No "ABDL, incontinence, or tickled to pee" needed.

I'm all DL even though i can find ABdreams AB gams a tad exiting sometimes when its not to extrem.

I just like wereing diapers and using them (pee and nothing else) and sure its a sexuall thing but most of the time I just were it when I'm doing other things like playing pc-games, making dinner or anything really.

THough one time I wore one when i was playing boardgames at a friends house.

• 2 weeks later...