Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper Lover as a standalone Non-AB etc. fetish?

For a long, long time I was 100% DL (well, omorashi and DL). I've always preferred there to be an "origin" to the diaper loving, though. Like someone suddenly having accidents, or a history of bedwetting, or whatever. I think that was the door into ageplay. For me it's not about baby anything. It's more of a gentle D/s inclination filtered through the diaper thing. Light, light regression, a little bit of spanking, moms putting adult daughters back into diapers for some reason, etc. I've grown into where I don't mind a pacifier or even a bottle, some cute clothing (well, I've always favored cute clothes over severe "sexy" stuff), etc. Baby talk is a big NOPE for me, aside from the occasional "wuv".

Actually, I think my contributions to the Fiction board pretty much sum up many of the elements that form my particular kink.

If I was asked to flat out pick one, it would be straight-up DL.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I've recently got to thinking,   There's nothing really mainstream media or pop-culturewise, at least that I know of, that has to do with eroticism revolving around just diapers. It's always som

I know what you mean i ONLY like diapers i have never been into the AB side of it at all, I have nothing against the AB side just not my thing. But diapers are comfy and as you say fun to just hold wh

Being "DL only" is fairly common.

I'm a DL, not an AB. Wearing and wetting a diaper are sensuous pleasures for me. I was fascinated by the idea of wearing a diaper from the first time I read about adult DLs on WetSet. It took me a long time to work up the courage to buy a package of store brand pullups at a RiteAid drug store on the way to work one day. At first I only wore pullups during the day. I enjoyed and still enjoy the feeling of warm wetness when I wet a pullup. Pullups tend not to absorb as quickly as thicker diapers, so the physical sensations are better. For privacy, I began to order Abena Abri-Flex M3 pullups online.

After a while I tried Abena Abri-Form X-Plus M4 taped briefs. At first I didn't like how bulky they felt between my legs or how much noise they made when I walked. Gradually I began to enjoy their bulk and not mind their crinkle, although this year I bought the non-crinkly NorthShore AirSupreme taped briefs for summer use. To increase their bulkiness, their absorbency, and the physical sensations they provide, I've been using a large booster pad inside my medium NorthShore taped briefs. I think the pad doesn't absorb as quickly as the diaper, so I get to enjoy the warm wetness of a burst of pee for a longer time. I also like to lie in bed and feel the thick, heavy, soaked diaper's bulk with my hands. It's not exactly erotic, but it's just fun to know I've got a huge, soggy diaper between my legs.

I like wearing diapers so much that I wear a pullup most days and a diaper/pad combo to bed almost every night. Usually I wake up to wet, but 1-2 times a year I wet in my sleep when undiapered. What use to be an embarrassing accident has become a delightful surprise.

I enjoy diapers erotically, both masturbating in them and making love in them. It's fun to put both hands into my wet diaper, one hand feeling the soft, warm wetness of the diaper, the other hand pleasuring me. It's fun to make love with my wet diaper bouncing a bit on my bottom, reminding me that I'm doing something naughty.

Personally i'm not into age regression either that's awkward for me. i personally like to wear them but i will never want someone to change it for me. Tho i like and fantasize on the humiliating side of diaper but again not on me, i can't stand humiliation... But il really love seing a girl tied up and forced to wear it. In a way i think i may be a bit of a bdsm humiliation, bondage and diaper... well i like so many things i don't really know what i am but i love diapers  

• 1 month later...

same here, AB just isn't my thing and turns me off
was into wetting first and discovered diapers later

wish there was more DL oriented content bc most i can find is produced abdl content....

we used to have diapertube and poopeepants but both have turned to shit :)

I still have some videos I can upload when i find the time

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I've been into omorashi/pee related things since I was little, and a few years ago I became curious about diapers and bought some online. I tried wearing and wetting them and felt silly, stopped, then went a while without and recently bought more. I enjoy wearing and wetting them instead of wetting clothes. I like to wait until I'm desperate and then wet them and see how much I can fill them with just one hold. Someday I want to fill an entire Molicare. I usually keep wearing and wetting them for a while after, until they are beyond full. Basically, I just really like pee and the warmth of it near my body and a diaper is the best way to keep that feeling as long as possible. It's also "naughty" to pee in a diaper, or really anywhere that's not a toilet, which is a big reason I enjoy it.

I did age rp once, by myself, just to see how it felt. I liked it in the abstract but being with someone else as a "daddy" or "mommy"  makes me super uncomfortable, so I don't think it's something I'd pursue in that context. (Maybe 2 DLs doing it together? But no parent/child themed RP for me.)

Personally I'm a DLCD which is Diaper lover Cross dresser I'm not fond of the baby stuff everyone has there own thing. being a guy that does this i love the feeling of it just not the judgement from people everytime I'm judged it drives me further in my little hole also I'm trying to get more involved here so I have people that don't judge me :)

i love wearing diapers without being an a.b. they feel nice when there're wet. heck i did it tonight and held myself before i massively wet my self

. it felt orgasmic to let it out it my triple diaper with an always discreet pad in the first diaper. then a couple pairs of hanes mircofiber briefs with a another depend adjustable on top along with the last four briefs over the second diaper and one last depend to keep the leaks minimal. it feels nice and wet right now.

ps : i am a male who likes to wear panties but i am not a sissy boy. just to clear that up. go bills!

Adding nothing to this thread but I feel like I'm not in the AB side. Just DL. I like wetting in them and attempting to "overflow" them. I just picked up a 48 pack of DC Amors on a whim. I'll probably wear them and push their limits as far as I can. Then once I discover the limits I can use them on my days off doing chores or going to the theme park etc. Like the above poster I also wear panties but that doesn't add to anything.

• 1 month later...

I've been thinking about this a little bit more. Does anyone else experience stress relief while wearing diapers? After a long, hard work week, for me there's nothing quite like being padded after a long shower. Even though I've never had incontinence issues of any kind, just wearing pullups/diapers is super comforting. I'm feeling stressed and down today and I just put on a pullup and it's a similar take-the-edge-off relief I used to experience while having a beer back when I used to drink. I can't explain why but it's the same comfort as hugging a stuffed animal. Just wondering if it's similar for others. I do get off to it as well, but I'm a bit surprised at how much nonsexual comfort I experience.

I've been thinking about this a little bit more. Does anyone else experience stress relief while wearing diapers? After a long, hard work week, for me there's nothing quite like being padded after a long shower. Even though I've never had incontinence issues of any kind, just wearing pullups/diapers is super comforting. I'm feeling stressed and down today and I just put on a pullup and it's a similar take-the-edge-off relief I used to experience while having a beer back when I used to drink. I can't explain why but it's the same comfort as hugging a stuffed animal. Just wondering if it's similar for others. I do get off to it as well, but I'm a bit surprised at how much nonsexual comfort I experience.

This exactly.

I began as a plain DL, but with the discovery of AB i found out that babyish clothes and pacifiers are also fine. AB roleplay on the other hand is not my thing.

I have to say the same. I'm largely a DL, but oooh boy, I'm a sucker for girly diapers and being a sissy. Sometimes I dress up like a little princess, and I especially love leaking all over my dress and my tights. Sometimes I poop in them too, and when I do, I usually smoke a cigarette right after, because I'm such a bad little girl.

I last posted on this thread back in October. Then I said how I like being a little, a diaper lover, and enjoyed pants wetting.

I had the house to myself for a week over the Christmas break, and spent a lot of time in diapers. I posted a lot on here during that time, so I won't go into it all again, but I did learn a bit about myself.

It was the first time that I had proper diapers (Molicares and not just Depends), and the first time I've been able to wear for long periods. Also the first time since childhood that I've been able to wear to bed, and also wear nothing but the diaper outside in the sunshine. I spent a fair bit of time playing in little mode, but most of the time just enjoying wearing and using my nappy.

I came to the conclusion that I am in fact more of a diaper lover and less of a little. Being little is fun, but I have to work on it. Just wearing and using for the sake of it is fun. I've definitely got a little side, but I think I am more just a plain DL than I thought.

I wear diapers 24/7. They feel good to me. I also have low bladder capacity. If I'm out for a long time with no place for a preemptive pee, I don't worry about fidgeting or leaking when I wear diapers. When pressure approaches the fidgeting point, I can let out a little pee.

So AB is not the main motivation. Once in a great while I curl up with a teddy bear to relieve stress.

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't have said it better myself! 

It's not a diaper per se... It's a product that I've only been able to find via an online shop that I believe is in Japan. The item is like a diaper. It's called "Plea Original Panties P&P". I seek to know if anyone has heard of these and,/or bought this brand? Unfortunaly, in as much as I would like to purchase some, I can't find the items anywhere but under one website that's not translated anywhere into English. Thus, I cannot figure out sizes, colors, pricing, etc. if anyone has any information to share I would be very grateful. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone identify this product? It seems to be offered via a Japanese website. I would like to make a purchase. Here is the link, if you're interested:

http://3016.jp/plea//item.cgi?up_item5=002-18

Any information from our Community is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

P.S> Diaper lover all the way!!!!

Yeah, Bochie. Good for you. Once a diaper lover, always a diaper lover and them some.

I know I'm really late to the party, but I just wanted to add my own 2¢ into this discussion. I feel the same way as most of those above. The ab side of things just has never interested me at all. Not in real life, not even in fantasies. I'm 100% a dl. It's just something about the warmth, and comfort that being padded gives you that does it for me. Its really hard to describe, but its like the characteristics of the padding itself is what I find fascinating. The cushioning, the tell tale outline under pants, things like that. And that soggy fullness they get when wet just enhances that 10 fold. The other side of the coin, ab-ness, just seems a tad odd to me, although I'm a very open minded person so I don't judge. I just personally don't get it. But then again, who am I to talk, it's not like my interest are exactly normal either. 

• 1 month later...