Sign In

How many times have you peed yourself

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't even remember how many times I've pissed myself, way too much fun to keep track of! I will estimate, however, that I've wet probably close to 400 times just while making vids alone (not e

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count, but lots. I wet my diaper every night at least once on purpose, accidently it happens anything from once to three times a week . If my bladder wakes me I

During the years I must have wet my pants, and sometimes my bed, several hundreds of time. But if you ask have many times I have wet myself in a row, without beeing at the toilet, that would be nine.

Posted Images

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count, but lots. I wet my diaper every night at least once on purpose, accidently it happens anything from once to three times a week . If my bladder wakes me I just let go and go back to sleep. I never get out of bed to pee, even if my partner is with me. I can remember doing it at least 5 times during the day when I'm in the mood. I just love doing it :unsure: 

On 14/07/2016 at 9:40 PM, naughty_lucy420 said:

Love those no-peeing-in-the-toilet days!

I love the thought of that, Lucy. Do you keep rewetting the same clothes or do you wet different clothes on a no-peeing-in-the-toilet day? Or maybe you pee in places other than on your clothes? Fascinated by this kind of watersports activity.

10 minutes ago, Calum46 said:

I love the thought of that, Lucy. Do you keep rewetting the same clothes or do you wet different clothes on a no-peeing-in-the-toilet day? Or maybe you pee in places other than on your clothes? Fascinated by this kind of watersports activity.

All depends on how often I'm peeing, the weather, and whether or not I'll cause any damage to anything if I stay wet.  If I'm peeing a lot, and I'm outside or in a "safe" area (inside with no carpeting, and plastic furniture, for example) I might just keep my wet things on for awhile and just keep going.  If I get cold, or have to be on carpeting, or in the car, I usually change to avoid unnecessary cleanup.

3 hours ago, Missypee said:

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count, but lots. I wet my diaper every night at least once on purpose, accidently it happens anything from once to three times a week . If my bladder wakes me I just let go and go back to sleep. I never get out of bed to pee, even if my partner is with me. I can remember doing it at least 5 times during the day when I'm in the mood. I just love doing it :unsure: 

I'd love to be in bed with you

On July 13, 2016 at 4:01 PM, naughty_lucy420 said:

I can't even remember how many times I've pissed myself, way too much fun to keep track of!

I will estimate, however, that I've wet probably close to 400 times just while making vids alone (not every instance in a session gets recorded, and not every vid ends up posted) since 2009.  I'm not sure what number to multiply that by to get the total times I've wet myself, so I'll just say "a LOT".

You have videos? Were can I find them?

On July 13, 2016 at 4:01 PM, naughty_lucy420 said:

I can't even remember how many times I've pissed myself, way too much fun to keep track of!

I will estimate, however, that I've wet probably close to 400 times just while making vids alone (not every instance in a session gets recorded, and not every vid ends up posted) since 2009.  I'm not sure what number to multiply that by to get the total times I've wet myself, so I'll just say "a LOT".

Can I ask if you've ever had, and if so, an estimate of genuine accidents? How fun it must be to be that busy.

On July 16, 2016 at 7:29 AM, Missypee said:

I'm with you, Missypee -- I wet my NorthShore Supreme diaper and booster pad every night while brushing my teeth and taking my pills. Something about drinking water makes me both need to piss and able to relax. During the night my enlarged prostate causes my bladder to overflow and I usually wake up to wet, but sometimes I wake up wetting. Those are my favorite moments. I love to lie in bed, already wetting when I wake up, staying relaxed, and enjoying what's happening without interfering with a very natural process. 

During the day, when I don't have to leave home, I wear a Supreme Lite diaper and wet it whenever the urge strikes. I have to be careful, though. The last time I did it, I soaked a pair of yellow shorts and my bed pad.

Well, as I was a small boy, I wet my bed three or four times accidental. At preschool there where also two accidents. On purpose I can´t count it. When I was 12, I was on a camping ground only wearing my speedos. In this 10 day holiday I peed my pants five or six times a day. In recent years, it has become much less, because I am to busy. Today, I prefer to enjoy it more, instead of wetting me as often I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...