Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

Waiste Band Pictures?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Received these Bunny Hopps today, loving them so much already!!!

These definitely have an appeal, partly because they seem a bit more "realistic" in the sense that somebody might try to hide things and be unaware of changes that give the game away. The other part i

My Fiancรฉ enjoying her Little Spaceย 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, themerger said:

Thanks for keeping the thread burning @rachelkirwan! Just thought I'd share some of my homegrown pics as I get more and more into nappies myself20220806_180825.thumb.jpg.e740a4986e7889238095b50542657306.jpg
20220806_180748.thumb.jpg.c9ea88325cf10fc00d88c7d1cf5e55a6.jpg
20220801_113614.thumb.jpg.4ad57db4407042042ef0f032591902a7.jpg20220801_113741.thumb.jpg.b7a68ee3e4095cc297b52d80a4c43c8d.jpg20220801_113727.thumb.jpg.9ed04b93de664f082cf27be358023c9a.jpg

The one of you in the pink shorts! That is incredibly hot! MORE PLEASE!!! IT's like a professional model shot! One of my all time favourite shots of a guy with a little bit of waistband peaking out!

I'd love to see you in Goodnites ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'd love to see you in Goodnites ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you don't mind my drooling over you.

Link to comment
On 8/9/2022 at 2:44 PM, rachelkirwan said:

The one of you in the pink shorts! That is incredibly hot! MORE PLEASE!!! IT's like a professional model shot! One of my all time favourite shots of a guy with a little bit of waistband peaking out!

I'd love to see you in Goodnites ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'd love to see you in Goodnites ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you don't mind my drooling over you.

Wow thank you so much! Those shorts really do the diapers justice. More to come for sure!

I THINK I could fit into some XL Goodnites (I'm 5'8, around 130 lbs). Any recs are much appreciated!

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 8:00 AM, themerger said:

Wow thank you so much! Those shorts really do the diapers justice. More to come for sure!

I THINK I could fit into some XL Goodnites (I'm 5'8, around 130 lbs). Any recs are much appreciated!

I bet you could definitely fit these ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

13 hours ago, TheCoda said:

Hihi, heres some pics of me in my new maid dress! :3

017D507C-025A-486C-B771-450E8D641828.jpeg

5444CE29-3AA8-4F2F-9F7B-53F56D3FA65F.jpeg

AdorablE!

ย 

Link to comment
On 8/28/2022 at 12:09 PM, themerger said:

These pics are adorable! Also- cool guitar. Can I ask what your preferred diapers and instruments are?

I like alot of diapers lol. I like ABU Little Kings, Rearz Mermaid Tales and Princess Pink, Little For Big Diapers in general are nice, and Tykables Unicorns are super cute too! For guitars I play my 1976 Fender Mustang, and my newish Loar LH-319, as well as my 1949 Gibson J-45! For basses I play my Squier P-bass as I'm not very picky about them.

Link to comment
On 8/31/2022 at 2:18 PM, TheCoda said:

I like alot of diapers lol. I like ABU Little Kings, Rearz Mermaid Tales and Princess Pink, Little For Big Diapers in general are nice, and Tykables Unicorns are super cute too! For guitars I play my 1976 Fender Mustang, and my newish Loar LH-319, as well as my 1949 Gibson J-45! For basses I play my Squier P-bass as I'm not very picky about them.

Thank you so much! A lot of good things here to help indulge my love of Omo and music ๐Ÿ’›

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member


ร—
ร—
  • Create New...