Sign In

Waiste Band Pictures?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a while, but here's one more from me. I might actually have some stashed, but this one was too good to not post immediately. x3

Received these Bunny Hopps today, loving them so much already!!!

As per usual, it is unacceptable that this thread not appear on the first page of the diaper sub-thread. I blame myself. Here's a pile of new pictures from Tumblr. So here's like 100 or more 🙂  

Posted Images

I've been looking for a picture that is like the hottest waiste band pic I ever saw. I could of swore I saw it on here but I just looked through the last 20 pages over a few days and don't think I could of missed it.

It's a picture from behind of a girl in blue pants and appears to be some kind of sport event. You see the back of her depends (probably fit-flex) when they had the circle that told you it was the back. I think a guy has his arm around her and they appear to be in some kind of small line or waiting a turn for something. Such a hot, innocent picture.

I found it online first then I was so sure I saw it on this thread recently. Maybe one of the images no longer available. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...