Sign In

Worst movies you have ever seen?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worst movie ever? Hm, I recently saw RoboGeisha which is ridiculous in both script and acting, but had such a funny (and I have to admit cool) concept that I watched it anyway. And to be honest, even

Kimiko gives you +10 internets and a virtual kiss.   The worst thing about bad adaptations is when people think that the original is as bad as the adaptation, and are put off from seeing/reading/pla

Mystery Science Theater 3000... ah, that brings back memories. They couldn't redeem everything but they made a lot of junk more tolerable. I'm glad RiffTrax and Cinematic Titanic are carrying on the l

When I said I found history found history boring, I didn't mean ALL history, I mean like stuff that happened hundreds of years ago, history class just always put me to sleep, it was even more boring then math, and hard as it may be to believe, not everyone likes Shakespeare.

The world is still reacting to the effects of the French Revolution.

As for the China prediction, a China-USA war is very unlikely due to MAD and the strong economic interdependence between the 2 countries.

Back on topic, another film I absolutely despise is The Sound Of Music, musicals in general don't do much for me, I also hated West Side Story, Moulin Rouge, and Chicago.

One of the most disgusting films i've ever seen is Tideland.

There is one horrible remake I can't stand-Funny Games, everything about that film just pissed me off to no end.

Ancient history ended with the fall of Rome. Shakespeare is early modern history. Before you dismiss a period, at least know which period you're dismissing, and before you dismiss a writer, at least know how to spell his name.

"While you were still learning how to SPELL YOUR NAME, I was learning how to conquer galaxies!"

Now that is a bad film.

Battlefield Earth, huh? That's one of those films I find so bad, it's good. My least favorite movie would have to be Batman and Robin. I know it's supposed to be so bad it's good, but I was always a huge Bat-fan, and this film kneed my childhood in the balls.

Agreed on Battlefield Earth, that film was unintentionally hilarious in a lot of ways.  I will admit to liking Batman And Robin though, I was mostly a casual fan when I saw the film(I didn't get around to seeing the animated series until a few years later), so I wasn't too bothered by how different it was from the first two films.

It is terrible BECAUSE it is suppose to be serious.

But I laugh whenever I watch it.

"What a story Mark!"

The Room is one of my favorite crappy movies. It's ridiculously quotable, and there are so many ridiculous plot twists that I never get bored. Seriously, if you haven't seen it, try it. It's always good for a laugh, ESPECIALLY because the director thinks it is deserving of an Oscar. It's also fantastic for drinking games (assuming you're of age of course). Not trying to get in trouble by promoting underage drinking  >_>

The Room is one of my favorite crappy movies. It's ridiculously quotable, and there are so many ridiculous plot twists that I never get bored. Seriously, if you haven't seen it, try it. It's always good for a laugh, ESPECIALLY because the director thinks it is deserving of an Oscar. It's also fantastic for drinking games (assuming you're of age of course). Not trying to get in trouble by promoting underage drinking  >_>

I want to watch this now :P

Patch Adams

Snake Eyes (it was obvious from the very beginning that Gary Sinese was the bad guy, too)

Chill Factor

Father's Day

The Wicker Man (the Nicolas Cage one; Howditgetburnedhowditgetburnedhowditgetburned?!!)

A.I.

The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Firewalker

Planet of the Apes (the Tim Burton remake)

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

Catwoman

Leonard Part 6

Ghost Dad

I enjoyed Chill Factor, Snake Eyes(agreed that the ending was predictable though), Father's Day, Planet Of The Apes remake(never cared much for the original films though), Catwoman(though I did despise that Captain America film), Firewalker(Chuck Norris is a big guilty pleasure for both me and my dad, same with Steven Seagal) and Ballistic: Ecks Vs Sever.

Agreed on all the other films, though i'll admit Leonard was at least fascinating in it's badness, the others were just tedious, especially Patch Adams, I had to sit through that crappy film in school. Speaking of Robin Williams, I also HATE Dead Poets Society with a passion.

Edited by vexer6 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Also, having gone back to think about it again, here's one of my most hated movies

"Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief"

The book was one of my favorites as a kid, and even now, I go back and re-read the series a lot.

The movie fails on so many fronts. The plot is a mess, the characters are boring and forgettable, almost nothing resembles the book, it's trying too hard to be like Harry Potter, and the changes to the plot make a sequel almost impossible to produce, yet they're trying a second movie anyway.

It might not be the worst, but this was one of those movies that just hurt me as a fan of the original. Dare I say, this offended me more than "The Last Airbender" or the Mario Movie even.

• 10 years later...
On 1/2/2013 at 11:31 AM, Xylar said:

Worst movie ever? Hm, I recently saw RoboGeisha which is ridiculous in both script and acting, but had such a funny (and I have to admit cool) concept that I watched it anyway. And to be honest, even though I fully acknowledge that it is a bad film, I still enjoyed it.

Most romantic comedies are just plain shit to me, though. It's just such a boring genre. I just can't bring myself to care whether the couple ends up together or not. Performers like Hugh Grant, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston in such films send me running up the hills screaming in terror.

I feel the same way about romcoms, and this extends to anime. I don't want to watch Watanabe Generico do boring romance stuff with generic mommy milkers waifu #347 for 60 episodes straight. 

Looking at you, Rent-A-Girlfriend. 

On 2/24/2013 at 2:12 AM, vexer6 said:

When I said I found history found history boring, I didn't mean ALL history, I mean like stuff that happened hundreds of years ago, history class just always put me to sleep, it was even more boring then math, and hard as it may be to believe, not everyone likes Shakespeare.

Real. Romeo and Juliet is especially awful IMO as a story. The only ways I could remotely enjoy that story or similar stories was "R+J" and "Gnomeo and Juliet"

• 2 weeks later...

Foodfight is probably one of the most iconic examples of an utter disasterpiece in my eyes, with such “wondrous” things as weird sex jokes and innuendos in what’s supposed to be a family-friendly movie, utterly horrid graphics and an artstyle that Cruelty Squad would shamelessly rip off 9 years later, a buttload amount of corporate advertising, so much awkward, wooden dialog that it ends up actually being hilarious in an ironic way, and some out of nowhere scenes such as the cast singing the Canadian national anthem.

Here’s just one scene of what I mean…

And here’s the full movie on YouTube, so bad that no one wants to copyright strike it! It has to be seen to be believed.

1 hour ago, TJP_Parrot said:

Foodfight is probably one of the most iconic examples of an utter disasterpiece in my eyes, with such “wondrous” things as weird sex jokes and innuendos in what’s supposed to be a family-friendly movie, utterly horrid graphics and an artstyle that Cruelty Squad would shamelessly rip off 9 years later, a buttload amount of corporate advertising, so much awkward, wooden dialog that it ends up actually being hilarious in an ironic way, and some out of nowhere scenes such as the cast singing the Canadian national anthem.

Here’s just one scene of what I mean…

And here’s the full movie on YouTube, so bad that no one wants to copyright strike it! It has to be seen to be believed.

Honestly, I would actually enjoy watching that movie BECAUSE it's so bad.