Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate unexpectedly! Lets see how long I can hold it

So I was out in the sun a lot this evening, drank a lot of water and didn't have any toilets around. By the time I came home a few minutes ago, I realized that my bladder was unexpectedly quite nicely full.

Feeling about a 7/10 desperation level right now, when I press on the outside of my bladder I can tell I'm not yet bursting as its not really bulging but the feeling is veeeerrry tingly and quite urgent! I have no plans to let myself pee for a while so I want to see how long I can hold it! 

I should be up at least another couple of hours and am open to bladder challenges and drink challenges. 

okay update: this is such an intense desperation OMLL. Like I know I'm not bursting-bursting yet, although definitely quite full! But my bladder is screaming at me! I will take you up on that 500ml in a little bit, want to get used to the urge a bit first

I did have a pretty spicy curry for dinner earlier, does anyone know if that would make the urge to pee stronger?

Just now, brown1410 said:

Something with diuretics or some rapid desperation?

I'm already verrryyy full so don't think I need diuretics, but I am open to drinking some water in a bit to get me more desperate 

rapid desperation would be very fun but then I'd have to let out what I'm holding to do the build up phase 

I'm squirming at this point and the urge feels constant, irritating and tingly! maybe I need more water if my bladder's irritated to balance it out...🤔

I already want to leak I have to go so bad 

Just now, brown1410 said:

drink a liter of water?

I would literally burst immediately, 500ml as soon as I settle into this mighty irritated bladder!

so squirmy, I literally cannot stop fidgeting and having bladder spasms

I just leaked a tiny bit!

definitely at an 8/10 now, my bladder is starting to bulge a bit 

gona have a medium glass of water, see how I do 

3 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I would literally burst immediately, 500ml as soon as I settle into this mighty irritated bladder!

so squirmy, I literally cannot stop fidgeting and having bladder spasms

I just leaked a tiny bit!

definitely at an 8/10 now, my bladder is starting to bulge a bit 

gona have a medium glass of water, see how I do 

Ok, should you do a milovana as well?

this challenge is so hard! They're making me sit with my knees to my chest to squeeze my poor bladder

Just now, faceman123 said:

Any damage showing on your pants?

8.5 isn't too bad, I'm sure you'll be able to hold much longerr

ummm 8.5 is almost 10! my bladder is rock hard and spamming often. A small palm size wet patch on outside of my sweatpants