Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

After months and months of no privacy and no time, I am FINALLY back in the game. I haven't gone to the toilet upon waking up, sitting at maybe 3/10 desperate. There are other needs that may become more pressing first. I need to run some errands in town, and intend to bike up there. Wish me luck!

Edited by shydribbles19 (see edit history)
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After months and months of no privacy and no time, I am FINALLY back in the game. I haven't gone to the toilet upon waking up, sitting at maybe 3/10 desperate. There are other needs that may become mo

I was leaning towards black running shorts because they have built in panties in them which will be fun for the eventual "act 2". But now that you mention that...how much do I want to be seen? I won't

Posted Images

Just now, Nc-runner-guy said:

Good luck! What are you wearing? Will it show if you have an accident?

I was leaning towards black running shorts because they have built in panties in them which will be fun for the eventual "act 2". But now that you mention that...how much do I want to be seen? I won't be leaving for awhile yet. 

29 minutes ago, shydribbles19 said:

@Nc-runner-guy went with the black shorts. Its a small town, i could use a little cover if things go south. 

Finisbed my water from last night, and got some toast and coffee, 5/10 now

You can't beat black for accidents! I rely on black and navy when in risky situations.

5 isn't so bad! Enjoy the coffee! I think I'll sip some with ya 🙂

1 minute ago, shydribbles19 said:

Luckily the heat is making it easy to ignore the need to pee. Downside, I'm chugging water like its my job.

Its hot enough here summers (and parts of spring and fall) that when running I can wet my pants and it just seems like sweat. Or I can wet my pants and launch into a run and keep people guessing.

That may well be why I love summers.  🙂

Back home, errands completed. Pants still dry (unless you count sweat. Its almost 90 degrees!). The bike seat was very helpful in providing pressure, but now that its gone, im having more difficulty.

37 minutes ago, Nc-runner-guy said:

Its hot enough here summers (and parts of spring and fall) that when running I can wet my pants and it just seems like sweat. Or I can wet my pants and launch into a run and keep people guessing.

That may well be why I love summers.  🙂

I did a bit of that last summer, and we may see repeat performance sometime in the coming weeks. 

3 minutes ago, shydribbles19 said:

Back home, errands completed. Pants still dry (unless you count sweat. Its almost 90 degrees!). The bike seat was very helpful in providing pressure, but now that its gone, im having more difficulty.

I did a bit of that last summer, and we may see repeat performance sometime in the coming weeks. 

It's amazing what a bike seat can do for a full bladder! While riding I don't need to pee, no matter how full my bladder is.