Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Minecraft Server Plugin

Howdy! 

I'm working on making a Minecraft server plugin, and I'm wondering. What are some things you might want to see on it? If you were to have your own server and have an ABDL-based plugin with bladder and bowel traits with accidents and more, what would you all want there?

Some of the things I plan to include are:

* Bladder level

* Need to sneak to hold (Looks like a potty dance as you crouch)

* Accidents that happen if you hold to long (Bursting)

* Incontinence level (Allow wetting without knowing or sudden urges)

* Bedwetting chances

* Random chance to accidentally wet yourself if lighting strikes happen nearby or a creep blows up near you, or while in the dark you are attacked

* Possible diuretic-like drinks or spiked drinks with diuretics that increase bladder fill rate.

* Bowel levels

* Accidents similar to Bladder

* Underwear, pull-ups, Diapers, and layered diapers up to 3 max

* Diaper covers

* Locking clothes (Diaper covers, mittens, maybe even onesie?)

* Toilets

* Caregivers

* Status effects that affect your hunger & your bladder/bowel increase levels

There is a separate thread for Omorashi-specific aspects. Likely, anything Omorashi related will end up in the ABDL one.

I am looking at creating a separate one for Omorashi if there is demand for it.

4 minutes ago, LittleOtterPup said:

What about a weapon that makes others have an accident. The fuller a player's bladder is the easier it is for the weapon to make them have an accident?

Nice! 
I love it. 
I was thinking about doing that on my personal version. I’m also a story writer and have a story about a Brat Prison with a weapon like that and thought creating a world where people could play as if they were apart of the prison would be fun. Giving the guards that weapon while inmates have to try avoid becoming babified. lol. 
I could include that as an optional setting for the mass role out of the plug in. 

Brat prison was created with the collaboration of a Discord member I have named Randomuser. Want to make sure I share credit on that story. 

19 hours ago, LittleOtterPup said:

I thought they discontinued the Java version, if I'm mistaken and that's not the case then I'd be happy to hear that. On the flip side if the Win10 Edition uses C#, then that'd be awesome. C# is what Java wishes it could be xD

Nope, my game still uses the Java runtime, as does the Optifine I use. On my launcher, there's MC: Java Edition, MC for Windows, and couple of other ones that don't apply here.