Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I got to have a fun, embarassing, experience with a leaky diaper the other day.

Over the weekend I did a 9ish hour solo drive to visit some friends and decided to be diapered during the drive home. Right after I left town I found a secluded spot to pull over and put on a nice high capacity medical diaper and was hoping to wet myself a few times during the long drive.  I had some coffee and water for the trip but not crazy amounts. I wasn't trying to be desperate, just letting nature take it's course.

I planned to hold it for the first half of the trip since I usually have a strong bladder but only one hour into the drive I was already starting to feel full. After another thirty minutes of driving and holding I was ready to go. The coffee must have gone through me faster than usual. 

The road was empty so I set my cruise control to free up my legs and started letting go.  Almost immediately I could tell that my diaper was too tight against me and it started filling up instead soaking into the bottom. Since I was driving I couldn't do anything to stop it or adjust since I was more focused on the road.

I peed enough that it overflowed and leaked out the top, getting my pants and the bottom of my shirt wet. I was a little annoyed since I hadn't planned to spend the whole trip in wet pants, but I was also flushing with embarassment. This really felt out of my control in a way wetting usually doesn't.  And I love it when that happens 🙂

At about the halfway point I also started to feel like I had an upset stomach. I was very hesitant about messing myself that far from home so I decided to hold it as long as I could. After about an hour of cramps I started to feel better though. I didn't end up messing my diaper and I'm a little dissapointed it didn't happen. It would have been increadibly embarassing and I do really like feeling embarassed.

The rest of the trip was uneventful. I ended up not needing to pee again before I got home and thankfully didn't get any pee on my car seats though my pants were still damp even many hours later. My pants and shirt were also dark so no one could see any remaining wet patches when I finally made it home, though the diapers I use are bulky enough someone could have spotted the bulge in my pants if they were looking. 

I'll certainly do this again the next time I have a long drive, though I'll be more careful with the fit of my diapers and better prepared for leaks in the future!

And, alas, I didn't get any pictures of the damage. Maybe next time 😉