Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I got some scenario suggestions: how about bladder syncing or bladder transferring?

Bladder syncing involves two or more people essentially sharing the same bladder. So if one person drinks, that liquid will go to every other bladder. Can be fun since the bladder fills much faster now that more than one person fills their bladder 🤭

Bladder transferring just makes it so when one person empties her bladder, then the liquid goes into another person's bladder. Maybe the transfer can also go both ways?

You can probably have Mage-chan pair up with another witch or even a knight cutie for these scenarios!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks everyone for getting me out of dehydrated rank! i can now post my work freely. this topic will be about my sketches and feed back. i'll be posting my sketch here. i wanted to hear you guy'

Another part done! i'll be drawing your suggestions tommorow if i can.

Colored! Any suggestion for the next sketch?

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Watta Sim said:

I got some scenario suggestions: how about bladder syncing or bladder transferring?

Bladder syncing involves two or more people essentially sharing the same bladder. So if one person drinks, that liquid will go to every other bladder. Can be fun since the bladder fills much faster now that more than one person fills their bladder 🤭

Bladder transferring just makes it so when one person empties her bladder, then the liquid goes into another person's bladder. Maybe the transfer can also go both ways?

You can probably have Mage-chan pair up with another witch or even a knight cutie for these scenarios!

I already have that in mind. I'll make it once I'm free!

Next series of drawing will be about how urine volume inside the bladder and its influence on the person's reator.

Basically my style of urine meter

A Spoiler

Spoiler

Urine Meter

Total zero: that person just finished peeing

1-100%: the usual limits that person hold before they wet themselves. They could exceed this limit in situations where they can't pee, socially or physically.

!: the bladder has reached it total volume and pressure it could physically store inside without damaging itself

!!: after the pee has no where to go the bladder sphincter relaxes and let urine expands the urethra until the very limit. This is where most girls(at least in my comic) wet themselves.

!!!: with assist of a finger or urethra plug of some sort. The urine can't be expel. When the bladder is to full for the ureter to push in the pee just have no where else to go except stay in the ureters until it can be expel.

!!!!the ureters can only hold a small volume until the urine pile up and reach the kidneys. To prevent kidney failure the ureters back to do its job to squeeze every ounce of urine inside the aready filled bladder causing irresistible urge to pee. No person can hold more than this out of their own will and will do whatever it takes to reduce the pressure in their bladder.

!!!!!: the functionality urinary system is on a thread. This is the last warning before something goes horribly wrong.

Totally full: maximum volume of urine the body can physically hold before the bladder burst or kidneys fails whichever came first

Noted that any of this is not linear and just have to sit between total zero and total full.

I'll be drawing something else to fills the blank too.

Edited by Grilled_Tuna (see edit history)
2 hours ago, kuro00 said:

How about stage 6 ? An avid drinker adult cutie. She can hold up to 4 liter liquid inside of her bladder, given she get used with drinking an alcohol and thus her bladder get expand, and expanded. This either an cute elf or a cute knight. A big and bulging oversized bladder is fine too.

stage 6, which? if you mean by stage of desperation. the stages will always end at five no matter how big her bladder is like if her bladder can hold the total of 400 ml before it literally explode the stage 5 will be at 395 ml. same goes for 4 liters at like 3.995 liters the stages lies in total capacity, not volume of urine

i think you can understand it with drawings.

Edited by Grilled_Tuna (see edit history)

would anyone really care about pubic bones?

I have a problem, the pubis is blocking the view of the urethra from the front view.

should i draw it like in tea comic where it block the view but you can see the bladder resting on in(idk if that's hot for you), should i make it see through or just don't show it at all?

i have already draw the entire pelvic bone for anatomical purpose, i just don't know what to do with it

3 hours ago, Grilled_Tuna said:

would anyone really care about pubic bones?

I have a problem, the pubis is blocking the view of the urethra from the front view.

should i draw it like in tea comic where it block the view but you can see the bladder resting on in(idk if that's hot for you), should i make it see through or just don't show it at all?

i have already draw the entire pelvic bone for anatomical purpose, i just don't know what to do with it

I think that a see-through view would be ideal!