Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks everyone for getting me out of dehydrated rank! i can now post my work freely. this topic will be about my sketches and feed back. i'll be posting my sketch here. i wanted to hear you guy'

Another part done! i'll be drawing your suggestions tommorow if i can.

She likes holding her pee in~

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

For the suggestion maybe you could do Frieren She Decides to see how long she can hold it since she can live for A very long time and years pass like days to her

I'm actually not into drawing character from anime or something like that since they got their own story and I don't like bending the character.

But it's my fault for not specifying. So I might draw it once I'm free.

9 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

Does she explode?

If what you mean by explode is she bursting her pee out like a hose then that's sure a big possibility.

1 hour ago, Grilled_Tuna said:

I'm actually not into drawing character from anime or something like that since they got their own story and I don't like bending the character.

If what you mean by explode is she bursting her pee out like a hose then that's sure a big possibility.

My bad i forgot to ask if she wet herself 

3 hours ago, Grilled_Tuna said:

I thought you did draw animated characters.Because I thought the picture you drew of the character that you posted here was an anime character but If you want to draw the character when you're free you can

5 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

I thought you did draw animated characters.Because I thought the picture you drew of the character that you posted here was an anime character but If you want to draw the character when you're free you can

well, mage-chan sure looks similar to megumin. Just to be clear, i like drawing anime style. just not the character from anime, I just feel weird drawing them out of character.

Posted (edited)

How about the continuation of "parry the cum" girl. Is she keep holding the bladder till the limit while also cum and keep the bladder expanding ? Until 3 liter of urine is inside her. How about the P-ball girl, did she managed to emptied her bladder, or the boyfriend or a customer put a plug to her urethral ? Until her bladder expand to unimagineable size ? And as for the girl mage, did she keep holding the bladder with her magic, until 8 liter urine is produced inside her bladder ?

Edited by kuro00 (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Grilled_Tuna said:

Well, Here it is.

I think this should happen after 

Reveal hidden contents

The death of framme

and before she met Fern. because Fern probably stop her from doing that

Frieren.thumb.png.17bcea440b36f873ba646df690d08fb5.png

Nice drawing! It's a bit of a shame that you are not into drawing characters from animes and similar. But I can understand your motives, I think.

31 minutes ago, Grenn34 said:

Nice drawing! It's a bit of a shame that you are not into drawing characters from animes and similar. But I can understand your motives, I think.

I'm fine with anime suggestions too and very welcome to suggest. Just that I may not draw them.

Here's the second part. I'm fine with redrawing. Just wanna know your suggestions. it can be anything.

MageChan2.thumb.png.9b813cc033a3e4bab0e3633e853bc510.png

6 hours ago, Grilled_Tuna said:

Well, Here it is.

I think this should happen after 

Reveal hidden contents

The death of framme

and before she met Fern. because Fern probably stop her from doing that

Frieren.thumb.png.17bcea440b36f873ba646df690d08fb5.png

I like it and I imagine Is trying to hold back On keeping her Her mana levels low and her bladder could be very Difficult. And I absolutely love the picture.Thank you for drawing it