Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Custom video creators

On manyvids you can order a custom video from most models there. 

The price depends on the options available, the length of the clip and the delivery time.

For example, a simple 5-minute individual clip from Denim-Wet costs 42.99 (+VAT)

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1008038913/denima-wet/Store/Custom

Ideally, you should choose a model that already offers wet contents. This works without any problems and for a fair price.

13 hours ago, Random94 said:

Hi,

I know this has been asked loads, but just wondering if anyone knew of any female creators on this forum who are happy to do custom wetting videos? Especially those who are happy to show their face.

Paisleypear on manyvids will do them in her customs! Just tell her exactly what you want when you buy she’s a lot cheaper than everyone else! She doesn’t have anything posted on there yet but she’s got other accounts ex; onlyfans she’s a newbie but will put her heart into it and if you’re a generous tipper she might even show her face:)

There is a lot of girls who can do custom videos on manyvids. Akiko Moe does custom watersports, there is margolisa, lesbian couple, and a lot others. Basically, anyone on manyvids who uploads pee-content takes customs. Just find a girl you find attractive and ask. But the prices are generally in the $100-$250 range, depending on length. And any special clothes you wish for them to wear will cost you extra. Margolisa did a custom for me with Yae Miko and Sangonomiya Kokomi swimsuits. Cause of special circumstances, that ended up costing me a small fortune 😄

15 minutes ago, bigbeast88 said:

Yeah the amount of girls on OF who want to charge $200+ for a 5 minute video is hilarious. I doubt they actually sell any content when so many girls will do the same for more normal prices.

Exactly dude, what's sucks is I would totally be down to see the person I posted wet but for $250? Fuck no bro, I could buy a new TV, or a high quality cosplay with that money bro. Or if you really want to go that far, I could pay a hooker to do that for me in person with that money, if not for cheaper 

On 5/16/2024 at 9:04 PM, Omo-Bomber said:

Exactly dude, what's sucks is I would totally be down to see the person I posted wet but for $250? Fuck no bro, I could buy a new TV, or a high quality cosplay with that money bro. Or if you really want to go that far, I could pay a hooker to do that for me in person with that money, if not for cheaper 

$250? Absolutely not! For that price someone could shop around on ManyVids and get a few customs by creators who actually have a plethora of wetting videos and knows how to do it. Now, if it's a creator you absolutely want to see wet and that's their price then I guess you'll bite the bullet, but outside of Lexie and Zola, no! 

48 minutes ago, GreenChile said:

$250? Absolutely not! For that price someone could shop around on ManyVids and get a few customs by creators who actually have a plethora of wetting videos and knows how to do it. Now, if it's a creator you absolutely want to see wet and that's their price then I guess you'll bite the bullet, but outside of Lexie and Zola, no! 

That's what I'm sayin'!!