Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Biggest omo fantasy?

(Warning: Possible triggers)

What’s your biggest omo fantasy ever? For me I’ve always had the fantasy of being like kidnapped or someone’s omo slave (for lack of better words) and not being aloud to ever pee,  and if I were to let any pee out being forced to drink it to put it back in my body with no exceptions ever , I don’t even like piss drinking I find it disgusting in every way except this specific fantasy and even then I find it gross, that’s why it’s a good punishment , it wouldn’t be a punishment if I liked it , anyone else wanna share their fantasy’s?

I am willing to try anything and everything except diaper stuff and age play. Other than those 2 things, i'd be happy just to be there. You want me to control your bladder? Sure. You want to have a holding contest? Good luck i'm really good! You want to pee on me/get peed on? Name a time and a place.

Edited by axlerod_m (see edit history)

I'd love to find someone who likes holding and would let me watch them desperate. Could be fun to control when they're allowed to stop holding too, reward them if they make it, punish them if not. Of course it would be the sexy kind of "punishment", something they're into as well. Also pressing down on their bladder, not enough for them to lose control but enough to have them on the edge and watch them squirm, then if it's a bladder control type thing giving them permission to let go and pressing down harder.

i have so many omo fantasies , but one ive been thinking about alot lately would be that, i wanna hold my pee all day get super desperate i mean like shaking like a chihuahua never had to pee so bad in my life desperate on the absolute brink of pissing allover myself . make a run for the bathroom finally give up only to be stopped by my partner ( im male by the way and have a female partner who loves to indulge in my fantasies with me sometimes) who will firmly tell me no i control her bladder all the time and its her turn , ill beg that she doesn't understand i need to pee so bad she will silence me and remind me of all the times shes begged to pee and i said no and she wet herself, the whole time i will be dancing and  wiggling and she will chuckle and push me down on the bed and tie me down by my hands  leaving my legs twisting and trying desperately not to piss myself and she will sit and watch as i beg and plead with her as she reminds me of all the times i did her similar ways until i piss all over myself and the bed ...sorry lotta details but probably my best omo fantasy for the week lol

This is just a fantasy because it would be really inconvenient and kinda gross IRL (hence why it’s just a fantasy) but I have a huge thing for peeing in places where you aren’t supposed to so simply rejecting toilets and similar things, going about my day as I normally would except when I get desperate enough I’ll have to find somewhere to relieve myself discreetly no matter where I am (grocery store, in the city, a cabinet, trash can, outside on a walk etc)

would be even more fun with a partner who’s into the same thing~

(guys don’t actually make messes where someone else has to deal with it, it’s just a really hot concept)

A fantasy that has been percolating in my mind lately would be to go back in time to a missed opportunity and have a certain person sit on my lap facing me and put her arms around me with her head on my shoulder. We would talk about all that we had been drinking that evening and how badly we both needed to pee. We would talk about holding and times when we had wet ourselves. Eventually she would tell me that she could no longer hold it, and as her warmth flooded my crotch I would join in her relief as we both made a large puddle where we sat.

One of my undergrads is in English, and I still don't possess the vocabulary to describe how badly I want my girl to catch me wearing lingerie while I have to pee, then taking off her clothes to reveal she's dressed similarly to me and she also has to pee. She gently pushes me to the floor, straddles me, and encourages me to wet both of our panties before releasing her own bladder onto my lap.

I want to live in a gated community where everyone is open about peeing. People could walk around in wet pants, clearly sagging diapers, or have public conversations about their bathroom habits. There would be several areas throughout  the community other than toilets where people could pee clothed or unclothed, some places would have to be kept free of pee like tile floors inside as people could hurt themselves from slipping. There would be a few sections of the community reserved for people who like messing, that way, people who only like pee would feel comfortable, but everyone would have a place to be themselves. Regular cleaning would be required otherwise people would get sick. Ideally, we would have some kind of way to kill all the germs arounds so the place wouldn't be a health hazard   An even better solution to the sanitation issue would be some kind of technology that could do all the clean-up for us. I've actually been thinking about this idea for a long time, even the boring technical bits. Even a camp ground would be cool.  

11 minutes ago, Omofungirl said:

I want to live in a gated community where everyone is open about peeing. People could walk around in wet pants, clearly sagging diapers, or have public conversations about their bathroom habits. There would be several areas throughout  the community other than toilets where people could pee clothed or unclothed, some places would have to be kept free of pee like tile floors inside as people could hurt themselves from slipping. There would be a few sections of the community reserved for people who like messing, that way, people who only like pee would feel comfortable, but everyone would have a place to be themselves. Regular cleaning would be required otherwise people would get sick. Ideally, we would have some kind of way to kill all the germs arounds so the place wouldn't be a health hazard   An even better solution to the sanitation issue would be some kind of technology that could do all the clean-up for us. I've actually been thinking about this idea for a long time, even the boring technical bits. Even a camp ground would be cool.  

This is definitely an interesting concept to explore! How big would the community be? Just a neighborhood or a smaller town or even city?

19 minutes ago, Omofungirl said:

That'd be awesome too. I was just thinking about mentioning something like this.

4 hours ago, Poizen said:

This is definitely an interesting concept to explore! How big would the community be? Just a neighborhood or a smaller town or even city?

I'm not sure how many people would live in the community, it wouldn't exactly have a high profile so people wouldn't know it existed unless they learned about it from a member. There would also have to be a background check and paperwork involved to make sure anyone   who wanted to  live  there was just a kinkster not a total creeper. If the community was a trailer  park that would be a good set-up, that way we wouldn't be overcrowded as there would be a limit on how many trailers we could have depending on space.  Ideally the community would also have a couple of small stores and a night club, but I don't think it would be very big. We would also be out of the way and fairly hard to find. The only downside would be that because we wouldn't have enough people to keep many businesses running, people would have to work or shop from home or make trips outside the community. We might also have a hard time getting mail carriers to enter. 

I've always dreamed about being kidnapped by monkeys on Ape Atoll and forced to hold my pee for years due to a lack of toilets in gorilla prisons

A more recent fantasy is being an angel that is forced to hold her pee forever to keep the world from collapsing

But I think my absolute dream would be to be able to get a full bladder on demand, and have my muscles heal on demand. Then I could hold every day, for however long i wanted, whenever i wanted.

19 hours ago, YTFU said:

One of my undergrads is in English, and I still don't possess the vocabulary to describe how badly I want my girl to catch me wearing lingerie while I have to pee, then taking off her clothes to reveal she's dressed similarly to me and she also has to pee. She gently pushes me to the floor, straddles me, and encourages me to wet both of our panties before releasing her own bladder onto my lap.

Mind if I jump on board with that fantasy. That's hard to beat!