Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female True encounter- hottie in full, leaking diaper on boat

Yeah, the sort of real-life sighting many of us dream of! And must be so much better to be someone you’re actually in the company of as opposed to just a stranger/passer-by. Obvious as well that she had decided to just use her “pants” rather than attempting any other method of relieving herself, which makes it even better!

I bet you’ll be up for another trip with them soon! Maybe you could tell her you noticed her diaper leaked last time and you could recommend some better products 😉 

And makes you think, there must be so many women around of similar age with exactly the same issue.

56 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Yeah, the sort of real-life sighting many of us dream of! And must be so much better to be someone you’re actually in the company of as opposed to just a stranger/passer-by. Obvious as well that she had decided to just use her “pants” rather than attempting any other method of relieving herself, which makes it even better!

I bet you’ll be up for another trip with them soon! Maybe you could tell her you noticed her diaper leaked last time and you could recommend some better products 😉 

And makes you think, there must be so many women around of similar age with exactly the same issue.

Yes, you bet! I'm up for a trip anytime, I'll make sure to have plenty of drinks. I can't recommend her a better product, since the more overflows, the better!

There is nothing hotter, in my opinion, to a true, real life situation. And honestly, they both know I have a pee fetish- I'm pretty open about it. The diaper thing, that's just too much for people to know. 

I've actually been very lucky in life- I've seen the aftermath of a huge wetting by a babe outside of a bar about 10 years ago, and a couple more iffy ones that weren't that great. 

I've also had a hot girlfriend who had to use pee pads for a bladder issue, and I let her know right off the bat how hot I thought it was. It actually put her at ease, and she would indulge my fetish, sometimes. I ordered her a sampler pack of products onetime, and made sure it included the Always Boutique panties- my favorite. We got to drinking one night, and she wore them and pissed them all night at my perverted request. I'll have to post some real life stories of her, soon. 

Unfortunately, pants pissing isn't the only thing that defines a relationship, and I'm single again due to some other differences.  Hopefully I can find one as accepting as her, but I have my doubts. 

2 hours ago, vincp44 said:

I can feel your excitement, a dream sighting 🥰

Yes- very exciting. I was about to explode each time I got a glimpse of the wet spots and bulge. Hoping to see many more- and they are out there if you keep your eyes on the prize. 

I used to work at a grocery store as a youngster, before online shopping was really a thing. There were more purchases of women's bladder pads than you might think, and now with the advent of Amazon, as well as products tailored to younger women, I think it's more prevalent than ever. Look at the sales stats on Amazon for these products, and they are in the thousands per month. One or two of those might have been me, though! Lol. 

24 minutes ago, Pottymouth said:

I've also had a hot girlfriend who had to use pee pads for a bladder issue, and I let her know right off the bat how hot I thought it was. It actually put her at ease, and she would indulge my fetish, sometimes. I ordered her a sampler pack of products onetime, and made sure it included the Always Boutique panties- my favorite. We got to drinking one night, and she wore them and pissed them all night at my perverted request. I'll have to post some real life stories of her, soon. 

If you have stories to tell, please share!

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, vincp44 said:

If you have stories to tell, please share!

I do, mostly of my ex girlfriend. I'll post them up in the next day or so when I have more time- some might get lengthy. 

For now, I can share the short one of the pants pissing at the bar, since there isn't much to it. 

I wasn't actually at the bar, but I'm an overnight foodservice delivery driver who makes drops to restaurants in the middle of the night. I pull in to a restaurant that shares the parking lot with a bar in my semi truck at about 1am. I see movement in the headlights out by the dumpster enclosure, and see it's a young woman pacing back and forth on her cell phone, about 60 feet away. 

It was odd, I thought maybe she had a fight or something and was calling for a ride. She did move out of the headlights as soon as I pulled in. So I start to deliver the food, and keep an eye on her in case it's some shenanigans about to happen, like robbing me. I usually leave the truck running, and lights on. As I come back out for another dolly load of shit, I see she has moved back into the headlights, and has totally pissed her tight jeans down to her shoes. It was a massive wetting, and looked pretty "fresh". 

I go back to sit in the cab "for a break", and she moves back out of the headlights. I continued the delivery, and that was pretty much it- she had apparently left. It crossed my mind to offer her a ride home if she needed one, but then again I know there is a line between being a freak, and a creeper. I'm not trying to be a creep, so I just let it play out how it played out. I did download the dashcam footage and got a screenshot of her in her pissed jeans- I'll have to see if I still have it. 

Besides that, most of the rest of the stories would be quite long of my ex girlfriend and her pisscapades, lol. So I'll have to start a new thread soon. 

Edited by Pottymouth (see edit history)
On 5/8/2024 at 9:03 PM, Pottymouth said:

Yes, you bet! I'm up for a trip anytime, I'll make sure to have plenty of drinks. I can't recommend her a better product, since the more overflows, the better!

There is nothing hotter, in my opinion, to a true, real life situation. And honestly, they both know I have a pee fetish- I'm pretty open about it. The diaper thing, that's just too much for people to know. 

Yeah, I guess diapers is a bit more “niche”, though if you’re into pee and into women, the idea of an attractive woman in a wet diaper is probably going to have an effect on you!

If you like to see leakage, you’re probably happy with what she’s wearing, though personally the idea of a woman in a full-on adult nappy just using it at her leisure beats just about anything…

Has the subject of her diapers/bladder problems ever come up in discussion between the three of you?

What a lovely recounting thank you for sharing.

We should keep the thread going in this genre if anyone else have something to share, though these encounters must by their nature be very uncommon!

I can share a very similar story myself. Not exactly the same, because I couldn't _see_ it, but I think you'll agree what I got was just as good.

It was during covid times, people were still social distancing, and even after vaccines were out people were taking extreme precautions. I have a dear friend (woman). She's not my "type" but she objectively very beautiful - slender and very cute. One day we were together with other friends at a socially-distanced get together - basically rent an airBNB at a lake keep all the doors open for circulation, do almost everything outside, test before arrival. We had a few beers and she said something to me (well more of an offhand remark to the group, not directly to me but I was the one who *heard* it and instantly became interested).

She said something along the lines: "I'm going to visit my mom but it's a long international flight. I don't want to risk her catching anything from me, so I've been thinking of getting diapers and just peeing myself on the plane." That last line is actually verbatim she literally said it that way and started laughing thinking it was so ridiculous. Even though she was laughing I knew she was serious, she was laughing because of the unprecedented situation and solution. I can't believe what I did next but I became very fixated on what she said.

I admitted to her that I wear on the planes all the time for long flights, which I do. I said it was because I get a lot of anxiety around the bathroom because lines form and then seatbelt light comes on and flight attendants make people sit back down - again also true. I did *not* mention anything about the kind of deep intimate connection I feel with the subject. Given that context I said I can make some recommendations. The conversation moved to WhatsApp as we finished up with the AirBNB and we started getting into more details.  I gave her three diapers and their pros and cons. I think it was the. Molicare, Abena X-plus, and the Trest. That line in the WhatsApp message remained unresponded to for a whole day and I was absolutely worried I had just blown up a friendship with my absolute weirdness. but then she replied and said thanks and that she ordered the Abena and the Trest.

Finally I recommended to her that she should *try* it before just jumping on the plane and letting it flow. she should get a feeling for the limitations of diapers, as freeing as they are in that situation.she agreed. The day before her flight she just gave the point-by-point explanation on WhatsApp what it was like to put the diaper on and pee in it. She didn't like it very much, but she said it was perfect to avoid going go the bathroom and possibly catching COVID and transmitting to her mom. She was sending selfies on the plane and when she arrived too, and knowing she was wearing a diaper and just using it freely in those pictures was kind of amazing.

At this point I also admitted that because I'm so comfortable with diapers I wear them in other situations too where bathroom access is a problem (also true). and she said "oh no that actually makes a lot of sense." The feeling of acceptance was unbelievable for me. I know I can wear around her now and even if she noticed she wouldn't think any less of me or that I'm some kind of weirdo. I don't ever make a point to be noticed, though.

On 5/13/2024 at 1:35 PM, sv123 said:

I gave her three diapers and their pros and cons. I think it was the. Molicare, Abena X-plus, and the Trest.

(...)

The day before her flight she just gave the point-by-point explanation on WhatsApp what it was like to put the diaper on and pee in it. She didn't like it very much, but she said it was perfect to avoid going go the bathroom and possibly catching COVID and transmitting to her mom. She was sending selfies on the plane and when she arrived too, and knowing she was wearing a diaper and just using it freely in those pictures was kind of amazing.

Great recommendations! Did she tell which diaper she wore on the plane and if she ended up using them?

Flying during peak Covid must have been crazy. One of the worst places you could be with an infected was in those small airplane bathrooms. A lot of people must have been wearing diapers, especially those in the higher risk group, or living with or visiting someone with high risk. It was a scenario where peeing yourself was worth it for a lot of people.

I wonder how much better we could have limited the spread of Covid if the airplane companies handed out free diapers and enforced a no-bathroom-policy. They could even have made some money by having an option to upgrade to 1st class diapers 😉