Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female How do I tell my GF about this whole Omo thing?

So your boy actually manged to score a girlfriend. We've been dating for a while and we both really like each other. However in the bedroom she likes to express her kink (Dommy GF if my username didn't sum it up). I'm thinking about telling her soon about omo, I'm just scared that it might put her off or make her feel disgusted. Any tips?

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know if I’m late on this, but I recommend just coming clean about it. You can try to bring it up slowly as in the form of a guessing game. Try something like this: “I have a kinda weird kink and I wanna see if you can guess it.” As she gets closer and closer, you can give her hints as to what it is until she eventually guesses it. This approach had worked for me like a charm, in the past. 

You can always bring it up in the form of expressing each other's kinks. It sounds like she's already expressed being a Domme, so you can express your kink as a way to combine both of those kinks together, or ask if she's open to exploring a new kink. If she's not into it but open to it, let her ask questions about it and check her level of comfortability with it before bringing it in the bedroom. Chances are she'll be open to at least exploring some of it with you assuming it isn't a hard limit of hers.

On 5/7/2024 at 10:59 PM, Tomboy_Lover said:

So your boy actually manged to score a girlfriend. We've been dating for a while and we both really like each other. However in the bedroom she likes to express her kink (Dommy GF if my username didn't sum it up). I'm thinking about telling her soon about omo, I'm just scared that it might put her off or make her feel disgusted. Any tips?

First and foremost, YAY 😁 

Ok, how to tell her. Wait for the time you two discuss sex and kinks and desires, then be open and honest about it. 

13 hours ago, Omo-Bomber said:

Literally just be blunt, every girl I've told I've learned being blunt helps them be more open, heck even got a girl to fulfill my Omo fantasy for me because i was upfront about it. At worst she isn't into it. She'll still love you bro don't worry.

Agreed. It's an odd but mild kink. A lesson I've learned over the years is that if you talk about how weird it is and make a bid deal about it, try to make her guess, etc... she will feel that energy. Just be blunt and casual about it and explore it with her from there.

In my most recent relationship, I just waited until there was inevitably a time when she really had to go on the way home, teased her a bit as we were coming inside, and then after she had gone told I had found it kind of hot and then initiated sex. I slowly started incorporating it more and she was always happy to oblige if she was in the mood.

3 hours ago, WiiGuy86 said:

Agreed. It's an odd but mild kink. A lesson I've learned over the years is that if you talk about how weird it is and make a bid deal about it, try to make her guess, etc... she will feel that energy. Just be blunt and casual about it and explore it with her from there.

In my most recent relationship, I just waited until there was inevitably a time when she really had to go on the way home, teased her a bit as we were coming inside, and then after she had gone told I had found it kind of hot and then initiated sex. I slowly started incorporating it more and she was always happy to oblige if she was in the mood.

^^^This^^^

Patience and planting the seed.  I never pushed but would periodically bring it up with my wife.  She knew.   12 years into marriage, she made a challenge, I met it, and she eventually obliged to wet.   'One-off' I thought, and then a few months later she completely shocked me voluntarily wetting and reeling me into bed, to pee, and pee on me (for the first time).  She then wet herself 4 of the next 5 nights, with some serious watersports in the mix.   She was obsessed for a short bit.  Now it's just casual routine/given when we have the privacy. I dont know if she loves it or loves the spice it brings, but does it matter?  Point is, it got her very excited, and I never saw that coming even though she knew my interest and history.  Patience and planting the seed!

I’ve recently told my boyfriend, it took me a while to bring omo up too because I was afraid he’d be disgusted with me. Even though we had been very open about other things we are into. But I agree with all the other replies, just be straightforward, find a good moment to bring it up and just let her know what you like and why and then let her decide how far she is willing to go.

For me it can up because we were cuddled up in bed and his leg was pressing on my bladder (and I had to go). So I told him that and then told him it was kinda hot and that started our conversation. We’ve yet to actually try it out but he’s been very receptive and does hint to it every now and then. 

So be open, explain it and then let it settle with her and see what she’s comfortable with. She’ll come to you once she’s ready to indulge you.