Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

Weird items at my job


Recommended Posts

So I work in a warehouse where we go around and grab and pack order. Its been my 3rd week doing this and Ive found some pretty wacky items. The first is a fetish urine, the next is a sex blanket called squirt pad lol. If anyone has used them, please say your experience id love too know! Just to be clear i have no clue who orders these

IMG_8623.jpeg

IMG_8581.jpeg

Link to comment

I have not used either. That first had me thinking for sec.  I'm guessing maybe it's for simulating pee drinking?  Not sure.  My first quess was you use to cleanse your pee so it's safer, but ready to pour sounds like a simulation type thing. 

Link to comment
23 hours ago, pwdrfrsh said:

I have not used either. That first had me thinking for sec.  I'm guessing maybe it's for simulating pee drinking?  Not sure.  My first quess was you use to cleanse your pee so it's safer, but ready to pour sounds like a simulation type thing. 

I was thinking like for drug testing, but it would be tough to use for that lol

On 4/28/2024 at 3:15 PM, P Pee said:

Definitely my sister 

For which? 😂

Link to comment
15 hours ago, Jeffy said:

I was thinking like for drug testing, but it would be tough to use for that lol

Drug testing is absolutely what these things are used for.  In some locations, it is illegal to sell clean urine, or other devices, to help people circumvent drug tests.  So by selling urine as for fetish or novelty use only, they are trying to get around these laws.  However, usually doing this is not enough if it is still clear through other means that the true intended purpose is to pass a drug test.  They also sell devices like urine warmers, to bring it up to body temperature, so you aren't handing the test technician a cup of cold pee.

Link to comment

That first one I initially thought it might be for fetish use, but the fact that it is called UPass makes me think that it is indeed as TV Guy says.  I wonder how much that is "cleaned" before being sold.  I have heard stories about guys who buy their girlfriend's pee for a drug test and while they come back negative for drugs, the guy finds out that he is now apparently pregnant.  Probably urban legend as they probably aren't testing for that, but still makes one wonder if they remove certain hormones from it, maybe remove some things or boil it to kill bacteria to make it more sanitary and to make it last longer.

Also, how does urine have a version number and how did they get to 8.4?

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2024 at 10:10 PM, Jeffy said:

I stumbled on this today, thought it was interesting 

IMG_8727.jpeg

This really makes me wonder how this works and what its purpose is.  It does say that it is a "wet sex simulator" on the box, so it implies that it is for sexual purposes.  I kind of want to look into this and see how it is marketed and more details about how it works.

Ok, I just checked their website and this is literally like a bladder attached to a phallus to simulate a penis peeing.  The website also sells synthetic urine and warming pads and on a somewhat unrelated subject, they sell fleshlights.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

This really makes me wonder how this works and what its purpose is.  It does say that it is a "wet sex simulator" on the box, so it implies that it is for sexual purposes.  I kind of want to look into this and see how it is marketed and more details about how it works.

Ok, I just checked their website and this is literally like a bladder attached to a phallus to simulate a penis peeing.  The website also sells synthetic urine and warming pads and on a somewhat unrelated subject, they sell fleshlights.

That’s actually cool lmao thanks for looking!

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this website you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age and agree to be bound by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy