Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you think about bedwetting?

It’s one of very few aspects of this kink that I haven’t experimented with because it’s so difficult. First I thought when I got my own apartment alone I would try it, but then I worried it would make a stain on my mattress or god forbid my sheets (explaining that to guests would be… difficult). The smell would linger I imagine and explaining THAT to a surprise guest would be equally as difficult. Then I thought of using a diaper at night and wetting it, but then I

1. Found it very hard to let go laying down, 2. Realized how common it is for the diaper to leak (see above about staining sheets) and 3. I worried if I did it on purpose once or more, I would regress back to a genuine bedwetter. enticing as that actually is, I don’t want to have to wear a pull-up to bed with a new romantic interest who isn’t into that😅

What are your thoughts on wetting the bed? (If you can control it;) how do you clean up, or prepare for it in some way? Or is it worth it at all to you?

I’ve been thinking of making a video of myself peeing the bed but am unsure for these reasons.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I've always found the act of bedwetting to be both adorable and arousing. There's something so simplistic and innocent about it, but also quite the naughty thing.

Waking wet with no memory is the ultimate high for me.  When it happens my day is good.  There’s lightness to my step, I’m special, I wet the bed last night.  Love it!

It’s one of very few aspects of this kink that I haven’t experimented with because it’s so difficult. First I thought when I got my own apartment alone I would try it, but then I worried it would make

Posted Images

I'd suggest getting a mattress protector and/or disposable bed mat. Sleeping on top of a bed mat pretty much takes all the stress and worry of leaking away, at least for me it does. If anything, it makes me actually want to leak on it cause it's fun and puts the bed mat to use lol. And I'm partially AB so it also makes me feel kinda little.

Unless you have an underlying condition or have a predisposition to being a bedwetter, I don't think wearing to bed will make you a bedwetter or it's very unlikely. If you wear to bed and wet every night for a prolonged period of time, then maybe your body might get use to it and if you decide to go to bed without a diaper you might forget and end up wetting and if you decide to stop wearing there might be a little adjustment period, but I'm skeptical of wearing consistently making someone fully incontinent. However i do believe diaper dependence and changes in peeing habits could totally be affected by wearing consistently.

I'm glad I don't wet the bed irl and feel bad for those that do, sounds like it'd be a pain to have to deal with all the time. But I also think it's really cute and would be fun to experience and wish I could "controllably" be a bedwetter. Like being able to turn it on and off 😅

Edited by LittleOtterPup (see edit history)

I only do it in nappies, and while I use a waterproof mattress cover as a backup it’s virtually never needed.

I don’t wear them when staying with family etc. and try to have the occasional night without at home, so I don’t condition myself to going to the toilet in bed subconsciously, but I’ve never had an issue with that or with starting to wet while asleep, even after many years.

I also use a waterproof mattress protection, it's constantly put on my mattress even if I don't usually wet the bed. I find it practical to protect my mattress from literally anything. As for the sheets, I wash them right after so I've never had a problem with the smell. 

I only tried to wet the bed a few times because it's a lot of mess and I don't fancy doing laundry that often but recently I thought I might do it right before I would normally change my sheets, which could be a great compromise 🙃 For me it's definitely worth the try, just as anything you may potentially enjoy at the end. 

I also wore pullups and incontinence pads to bed and I really loved the warm feeling but I also found it difficult at first to just let go 😁 luckily it got better with time. I've never been worried about becoming a bedwetter because of it because I was always very conscious about what I was doing and I don't do it that often either. 

Couple years ago I made a reqest video of me wetting the bed. Back at the time I used some plastic bags and clothes under the bed sheet to protect the mattress (as I lived with my parents) and I had no problem at all. So if it's something you would like to try definitely go for it, I would love to watch your video. 😊

I have to plan bed wettings for when I have the house to myself.

On those occasions, the mattress is protected by a plastic sheet, then beach towels and top sheet.

It can be difficult at first to let go laying on your back as it and unnatural position but with a little time and patience you can re-train your natural instincts. When you do, the end results feels awesome.

Worth trying IMHO. I love it when I get the chance 

I honestly love bedwetting, but I definitely had to train myself to do so. It's also led to some embarrassing incidents outside of the omo world, but nothing that ruined it for me yet.

Getting a mattress cover, a bed mat, or a pee pad can help cut down on chances you'll ruin your mattress. I never really experience diaper leaks while sleeping, but I will say that I spend a lot of time making sure my diaper is fitted perfectly.

Also, plastic pants or a diaper cover! That helps cut down on chances you'll leak as well!

4 minutes ago, DL Demi said:

I honestly love bedwetting, but I definitely had to train myself to do so. It's also led to some embarrassing incidents outside of the omo world, but nothing that ruined it for me yet.

Getting a mattress cover, a bed mat, or a pee pad can help cut down on chances you'll ruin your mattress. I never really experience diaper leaks while sleeping, but I will say that I spend a lot of time making sure my diaper is fitted perfectly.

Also, plastic pants or a diaper cover! That helps cut down on chances you'll leak as well!

‘Embarrassing incidents outside the omo world’ is ironically one (if not the biggest) of my fears. But from what I’ve seen from the kind commenters, the likelihood of me becoming a habitual bedwetter from one or two instances seems slim to none thank goodness

2 minutes ago, T8O1 said:

‘Embarrassing incidents outside the omo world’ is ironically one (if not the biggest) of my fears. But from what I’ve seen from the kind commenters, the likelihood of me becoming a habitual bedwetter from one or two instances seems slim to none thank goodness

It's a lot of conditioning! As far as I've read, it really only becomes a big issue for people when they wear 24/7 or make bed wetting a considerable habit. Of course, that's anecdotal, but I just plan to stop if it ever creeps into my everyday life

11 hours ago, Sprite said:

Personally, I've always found the act of bedwetting to be both adorable and arousing. There's something so simplistic and innocent about it, but also quite the naughty thing.

Very well said,

I like to pee in bed for these reasons and I always have a waterproof mattress protector under the sheet so there's no problem. I have several that are washable, soft on one side and waterproof on the other, so I can alternate.

For me, who doesn't have a tumble dryer, the plus is sheets that dry very quickly in synthetic material.

With my bed permanently protected, I have no problem peeing in bed whenever I want. 💦🛌😳😊

The laying down position for letting go is always hard at first. It will come with time. 
I have peed the bad in diaper for a very long time and still hardly have a genuine accident (only when alcohol and tiredness are involved) so no worries with that. 
‘I’ll even suggest that you have a specific pair of sheets for when you want to wet so you can be sure nobody from outside will ask question about marks, even if after cleaning, I never had any marks left, even after a big leak for the entire night. 

Try it once and you’ll see by yourself 😉

Interesting thread.  As a for real bedwetter I figure I'll offer some advice here too.  

Frist off quick history, chronic bedwetter growing up with still peeing my bed 1-3 nights a week in high school and just about every night in younger years.  Now it is only a few times a month thankfully and a lot easier to manage. 

So my perspective comes from a life long experience of dealing with bedwetting.  As most have said get a waterproof cover for your mattress to protect it.  No worries of pee stains if you have one.  A bedwetter (or pee) pad as some mentioned is also a good addition.  For me my bed is set up with one of the white vinyl mattress cover as a base, then a comfortable quilted topped waterproof mattress cover. Next is the fitted top sheet and then my bedwetter pee pad.  Finished off with the top sheet that covers me.  The best part of this setup is that when I wet the bed I only have to wash the bedwetter pad, but sleep clothes and top sheet that was over me.  This makes for a pretty easy clean up and minimal disruption. to my moring routines. 

I like this thread too much, ran out of reactions. Sorry @LDiap and @j2319... wanted to like your replies too.

On 4/20/2024 at 5:28 PM, Sprite said:

On 4/21/2024 at 5:47 AM, OldWetGuy said:

I have always found Bedwetting to be a very comforting form of loving myself, even before it became associated with sex.

This is how I feel about bedwetting, so well put!

As for my progress, I have always enjoyed wetting the bed, but was never a bedwetter growing up, with maybe 1 or 2 real accidents.

Then I started wearing at least pullups to bed nearly every night the past 7 years.

What @j2319 said about pee pads is crucial for me now. Much less laundry having that extra pad. My favorite is NorthShore's bed pads (I also have a mattress protector, gotta double-up). A 'guests-are-coming-over' set of sheets has eased my mind as well. And with regard to the smell, I've found if I drink at least 1L of water before bed my urine is too dilute to have an odor (leave house for ~30, return and don't notice...🤷‍♂️

This topic comes up semi-regularly and I always enjoy it. As usual there's a lot of good advice.

I started having the best success by letting go of any ideas of goals. I put on my pullups on each night, drink extra water, then I lay down in bed cozy as I remind/think about how adorable I feel curled up under the covers in my pullup, it's like a meditation on self-love as I drift off. If or when I wake up I found most success just laying on my back, I breath slowly in deep-ish breaths and let myself fall back to sleep or pee. This is where it's very important for me that I know my mattress is well protected. I gave up many times and would go to the bathroom, but it was important I not have the idea of failure nor the goal of wetting the bed in order to return to that meditation. When I started waking to a wet pullup I'd spend some time encouraging a feeling of... being proud of myself. I've been doing this for years. If I do wake up from a full bladder it's as easy as opening my hand and I'm peeing.

I, at least, haven't had any concerns about an unplanned and embarrassing accident. If I go to sleep feeling like an adult then I don't wet. If I don't drink a full liter of water, or even if I don't have a pee pad under me, I won't wet. I try to keep myself trained to pee on pee pads and so far that has remained a good control.

Edited by TinklePants
grammar (see edit history)
3 hours ago, TinklePants said:

What @j2319 said about pee pads is crucial for me now. M

Gotta have good bed protection in place to piece of mind no matter if you are a for real bedwetter or do it on purpose.  

For me I knowing that I have a good protection system on my bed means that I do not really worry when going to bed if I will wet or not since I am not worried about messing up my mattress.  

On 4/24/2024 at 12:05 PM, j2319 said:

Gotta have good bed protection in place to piece of mind no matter if you are a for real bedwetter or do it on purpose.  

For me I knowing that I have a good protection system on my bed means that I do not really worry when going to bed if I will wet or not since I am not worried about messing up my mattress.  

I fully agree, the ideal is to have peace of mind, especially as it's easy to do and not very expensive, so whether it's by accident or not, you can pee in bed comfortably, so to speak.

Have good days and night 😊

@lambig It def give a piece of mind.  Like knowing my bed is protected I never worry about my bedwetting at my place cause it doesn't matter if I wake up dry or wake up wet, the bed is protected.  And by using a bedwetter pad clean up is really easy, just take the wet bedwetters pad and sheet that was over me off and toss in the wash with my wet sleep clothes and all is done.  Rest of the bed is dry.  

@brandonthug diapers are another option. I only wear protecting when not staying at my place or sometimes at home if I have a feeling that I might wet the bed, like being over tired or stressed.  Good that you keep that waterproof layer on your bed still though just in case you forget your diaper or there is a leak. 

@Fauer_drache  I cauton people who say that.  Believe me if I could have total control over my bedwetting I'd be sooooo Happy.  Even though I am only peeing my bed a few times a month now it is the you never know when it will happen that is frustration sometimes.  

2 hours ago, j2319 said:

@lambig It def give a piece of mind.  Like knowing my bed is protected I never worry about my bedwetting at my place cause it doesn't matter if I wake up dry or wake up wet, the bed is protected.  And by using a bedwetter pad clean up is really easy, just take the wet bedwetters pad and sheet that was over me off and toss in the wash with my wet sleep clothes and all is done.  Rest of the bed is dry.  

@brandonthug diapers are another option. I only wear protecting when not staying at my place or sometimes at home if I have a feeling that I might wet the bed, like being over tired or stressed.  Good that you keep that waterproof layer on your bed still though just in case you forget your diaper or there is a leak. 

@Fauer_drache  I cauton people who say that.  Believe me if I could have total control over my bedwetting I'd be sooooo Happy.  Even though I am only peeing my bed a few times a month now it is the you never know when it will happen that is frustration sometimes.  

But i would love to do that but Idk why

On 4/20/2024 at 1:54 PM, T8O1 said:

It’s one of very few aspects of this kink that I haven’t experimented with because it’s so difficult. First I thought when I got my own apartment alone I would try it, but then I worried it would make a stain on my mattress or god forbid my sheets (explaining that to guests would be… difficult). The smell would linger I imagine and explaining THAT to a surprise guest would be equally as difficult. Then I thought of using a diaper at night and wetting it, but then I

1. Found it very hard to let go laying down, 2. Realized how common it is for the diaper to leak (see above about staining sheets) and 3. I worried if I did it on purpose once or more, I would regress back to a genuine bedwetter. enticing as that actually is, I don’t want to have to wear a pull-up to bed with a new romantic interest who isn’t into that😅

What are your thoughts on wetting the bed? (If you can control it;) how do you clean up, or prepare for it in some way? Or is it worth it at all to you?

I’ve been thinking of making a video of myself peeing the bed but am unsure for these reasons.

For the guest thing, I usually just close off my room unless I’m having people over who are in the know

I personally use a waterproof mattress protector and put a disposable mat (goodnites has some) down in addition to a thick diaper

As far as romantic interests go, I could potentially see hiding my fetish from them in the short term, but sooner rather than too much later I’m gonna want to tell them anyway. That’s my opinion after I waited a while to tell a vanilla ex and it became a problem. I want to know earlier. 

Learning to wet in different positions just takes time and practice. It’s what I spent my college years learning. After you learn it, it becomes super natural 

And as far as regressing to a genuine bedwetter, (for guys at least) I think that’s unlikely and a lot harder to make happen than you think. I actually tried to become a genuine bedwetter for years and couldn’t do it, I only managed to make it that I had to pee more often but never accomplished wetting while sleeping. Other people tell me the same story