Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

anonymousJS

Newbie
  • Content Count

    67
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About anonymousJS

  • Rank
    Squirming

Personal Information

  • My pronouns are..
    he/him

My Kinks

  • I'm into..
    Bathroom Control
    Bondage
    Stomach bulging

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. The text wrapping in chapter 4 when you first enter the fort seems to be broken in the online version. In that I mean the text is all in one line and trails off the page
  2. I believe there's a JAV somewhere in the downloads area that is just bulges Edit: found it
  3. I use a Ruby/Python tag team duo which makes use of an open source reverse engineered version of the browser version of Google Translate. I made it exclusively for RPG Maker XP-Ace games. I've had to add a 0.5 second wait between sending requests to avoid getting banned. Even with caching previous requests to an excessive degree, it is still an overnight job.
  4. You are cranking these out like there's no tomorrow! What translation service do you use?
  5. I actually have written a troubleshooting guide (the photos for which have been removed, it seems ( ¬ ¬) ) that includes steps for how to do it. Here's the steps for how to extract a zip file using the Japanese locale (Spoiler so I don't clutter up the comments section)
  6. If you have those "smart quotes," get rid of them
  7. I've actually looked into this and found that one cause could be characters in the full path that aren't compatible with the locale encoding. What you have to do is make sure the entire path (from C:\ down) to Game.exe is compatible with Shift-JIS. This for the most part means ASCII + limited Japanese characters. You also must run the game in Japanese either with a locale emulator or by changing for the whole system.
  8. Try making sure the full path to Game.exe contains only ASCII and Japanese characters
  9. Found the culprit for the window not loading (debug in spoiler) TL;DR: A non-unicode file system function is called and checked before the game even loads the display libraries Edit: forgot to mention that the file it checks is the game's directory. Thus, if the folder the game is in has foreign characters in its name, the game won't start.
  10. This guide is not a complete guide and only covers the most common issues encountered when trying to play RPG Maker games. For simplicity, this guide assumes you are using Windows and the only locales are “English” and “Japanese”. Versions covered: XP, VX, VX Ace NB: Check back at the blog page for the most recent update to these troubleshooting steps. I have been frequently revising this and the site won't let me edit after about a day Diagnosis 1. Does the game window load? a. If yes, continue b. If no, see “Wrong locale – Ga
  11. I have a theory.... *tests theory by downloading from this page* Nope, this is packed as Japanese, like I (prematurely) assumed. Are you, perhaps, not running the game in Japanese? This version of RPG Maker is rather picky about locales.
  12. I've actually written a blog post with a troubleshooting guide for this kind of issue. From what you've described, I would recommend trying the steps under "Wrong locale - File extraction" Seeing this caused me to check and realize that I did make an error in my original writing of my blog post, so I've made an updated version (linked above). If you are indeed extracting it with the Japanese locale, you should be able to run it using the Japanese locale. You can verify if you've indeed extracted with the Japanese locale by looking in the graphics folder and seeing if any of the
  13. IMPORTANT I have a mistake in step 1. The "yes" and "no" options are mistakenly switched. Unfortunately, I cannot edit this post anymore so I'm re-posting this as a new entry in this blog
×
×
  • Create New...