Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Commission 21
 
Credit SCTrainFanatic (Concept)


This time, from @SCTrainFanatic!  And damn was it fun to work on all these different poses!  😁

Credit

SCTrainFanatic (Concept)

From the album:

Jailor Eckman's Hoard

  • 88 images
  • 15 comments
  • 652 image comments


Recommended Comments

  • 🌟 OmoOrg VIP

@huberp76  Oh, indeed they had --- SCTrainFanatic's idea was that these were the only six girls on a bus that broke down during the return trip from another city!  Of course, the bus did have a bathroom, but an electrical failure must have left the water pump out-of-service.  Imagine the agony of just waiting while their bladders filled... All while there's a toilet down the center aisle that they can't use!  (And the men could probably just hop off whenever they wanted to use the bushes while these women instead had to wait for as long as they could!)

@wether She's in a pretty risky position...  She had to go so badly that that was as far as she could get her pants down before peeing!  For her sake, let's hope her luck holds out long enough for her to finish up before getting too much on her clothes! 😋

@SCTrainFanatic Haha!  Hey, it was challenging --- I'm not going to argue that!  But I think challenges help me improve, so I love them! 😁

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@wether She's in a pretty risky position...  She had to go so badly that that was as far as she could get her pants down before peeing!  For her sake, let's hope her luck holds out long enough for her to finish up before getting too much on her clothes!

Despite I am not a fan of clothes wetting as much as of desperation and peeing, I wouldn't mind if her trousers were soaked and she had to continue her walk in panties only. Especially if they are wet enough to be at least a little see-through 😉

Link to comment
  • ✨ Leaky Legend
5 hours ago, wether said:

Despite I am not a fan of clothes wetting as much as of desperation and peeing, I wouldn't mind if her trousers were soaked and she had to continue her walk in panties only. Especially if they are wet enough to be at least a little see-through 😉

I absolutely agree, a girl with bare legs and  pee wet panties, is absolutely sexy!!

Link to comment
  • ✨ Leaky Legend
8 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@huberp76  Oh, indeed they had --- SCTrainFanatic's idea was that these were the only six girls on a bus that broke down during the return trip from another city!  Of course, the bus did have a bathroom, but an electrical failure must have left the water pump out-of-service.  Imagine the agony of just waiting while their bladders filled... All while there's a toilet down the center aisle that they can't use!  (And the men could probably just hop off whenever they wanted to use the bushes while these women instead had to wait for as long as they could!)

@wether She's in a pretty risky position...  She had to go so badly that that was as far as she could get her pants down before peeing!  For her sake, let's hope her luck holds out long enough for her to finish up before getting too much on her clothes! 😋

@SCTrainFanatic Haha!  Hey, it was challenging --- I'm not going to argue that!  But I think challenges help me improve, so I love them! 😁

It must be so bad for a girl, need to wee, but nowhere to go , to be forced to hold it how bad it ever gets, while boys went to the bushes whenever they wanted, whenever they needed.

It would have been hot and exciting to be in this bus with all the girls!

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...