Jump to content

Jailor Eckman's Hoard

Jailor Eckman's Hoard
Album created by
Jailor Eckman
  • 49
  • 14
  • 339

A place for me to dump all of the images I've been working on.  You'll find mostly female pee desperation here. 

  • Upvote 37

14 Comments

On 11/7/2018 at 4:08 PM, TheMaskedVoid said:

Are they holding number one or number two? Both are pretty hot, just curious! 

I drew them all with full bladders in mind.  But the French Maid, at least, is pretty ambiguous.

Share this comment


Link to comment

You should totally continue the cheerleader one! Espeically enjoy the bulging bladder in the bottom left part of the image!

These are wonderful drawings!

  • Upvote 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 11/9/2018 at 10:49 PM, LOLC2k said:

You should totally continue the cheerleader one! Espeically enjoy the bulging bladder in the bottom left part of the image!

These are wonderful drawings!

Yes, more please! Great job

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 11/9/2018 at 5:49 PM, LOLC2k said:

You should totally continue the cheerleader one! Espeically enjoy the bulging bladder in the bottom left part of the image!

These are wonderful drawings!

 

I think I probably will following this next one I'm working on! 

  • Upvote 3

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 11/13/2018 at 1:20 AM, Jailor Eckman said:

 

I think I probably will following this next one I'm working on! 

That would be awesome! I loved your cheerleader one.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 5/11/2019 at 11:43 PM, Useless Guy said:

Do you draw preexisting characters or just OCs?

 

Do you mean preexisting characters as in copyrighted ones?

I've been sticking to OCs mostly because I'm a paranoid about copyrights.  (I know it's a little silly given all of the other art splattered across the internet.)  If fan art was less of a legal gray area, I would be so happy to draw them. 

If you mean other people's OCs, I've done a few of them as requests.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 5/20/2019 at 6:23 AM, Jailor Eckman said:

Do you mean preexisting characters as in copyrighted ones?

I've been sticking to OCs mostly because I'm a paranoid about copyrights.  (I know it's a little silly given all of the other art splattered across the internet.)  If fan art was less of a legal gray area, I would be so happy to draw them. 

If you mean other people's OCs, I've done a few of them as requests.

Oh. Can you just draw a desperate mermaid then?

  • Upvote 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 5/23/2019 at 10:19 AM, tennyson said:

These are fantastic! Thanks!

Thanks, so much! 

 

On 5/24/2019 at 10:03 PM, Useless Guy said:

Oh. Can you just draw a desperate mermaid then?

Sorry, I just saw this!  I'll add it to my list!

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 10/14/2019 at 1:59 PM, peeurpants4me said:

I really loved your Off Limits series and your other work is great too.  Keep it up!!

Thanks!  I'm going to keep updating Off-Limits! as I have been intermittently.  (It's taking longer than I initially anticipated, but honestly I think it has ended up being more enjoyable that way!)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Guest fluidfox

Posted

You're amazing! Love your artwork, style, everything. I have literally no artistic talent at all so it's cool to see how somebody can express themselves like this. Keep up the good work for those of us that can't 😆

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...