Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Real Male Bedwetting w/ Diaper Timelapse Video

Hi All-

I have attached a video that I made of myself several years ago. I've always wanted to 'accidently' wet my bed wearing only a diaper. So one night I set up a video camera hooked up to a VHS recorder (again several years ago) and set it to record for nearly 4 hours. After drinking several glasses of alcohol, I fell asleep. I slept for nearly four hours straight, waking up to a dream come true. Several years have passed, I have finally been able to edit the video and create a timelapse of the footage. (Compressing nearly 4 hours into 4 minutes) The timecode shows the hour, minute, seconds and frames. It's interesting to watch 'it' happen. (I actually wet on several occassions) Hopefully, I can do another edit, and slow down the footage during the times where I am wetting. (You can hear sound in the real-time version - a few heavy breaths of sleep desparation and the pee hitting the plastic sheet underneath - although it takes 4 hours to watch!) I won't be able to do any new videos as I am married now. (I don't think the wife will approve) Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

wetbed_timelapse.mp4

Hi All-

I have attached a video that I made of myself several years ago. I've always wanted to 'accidently' wet my bed wearing only a diaper. So one night I set up a video camera hooked up to a VHS recorder (again several years ago) and set it to record for nearly 4 hours. After drinking several glasses of alcohol, I fell asleep. I slept for nearly four hours straight, waking up to a dream come true. Several years have passed, I have finally been able to edit the video and create a timelapse of the footage. (Compressing nearly 4 hours into 4 minutes) The timecode shows the hour, minute, seconds and frames. It's interesting to watch 'it' happen. (I actually wet on several occassions) Hopefully, I can do another edit, and slow down the footage during the times where I am wetting. (You can hear sound in the real-time version - a few heavy breaths of sleep desparation and the pee hitting the plastic sheet underneath - although it takes 4 hours to watch!) I won't be able to do any new videos as I am married now. (I don't think the wife will approve) Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

This is amazing, you know I love bedwetting and well the whole thing is wow, yeah and thank you! Wish you could make more! Wow again, any tips on how to film these? Cause I don't think my camera has the battery life for this...

I would imagine that a computer with a webcam and some software could accomplish the same thing these days. I can't say if this is 'the norm" in terms of how long it takes to wet, it's just what happened to me in this case. To this day, I'm surprised I slept through it. It seemed like my body tried to stop it a bit - when I squirm a bit - but I guess I was to relaxed (or drunk) to wake up.

• 9 years later...