[English RPG Maker Desperation Game] Aquarius

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Every day is going to be fun!" "Let's hope tomorrow is another exciting day as well!" Genre - Fantasy/Omorashi Platform - RPG Maker XP A game I've been working on with a story involving lots o

is the game actually fully done yet cuz if not y'd u even post it up ? <_< sometimes i question people's sanity

Happy 4th birthday Aquarius. Please come back to us soon.

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Oh man, I remember watching a guy play a demo of this years and years ago! I was in Wales at the time, using a jury-rigged reciever to get any kind of signal. I had to watch it in 240p, but it was really hot and basically introduced me to this entire community. Did it ever get finished?

I might have a crack at making my own game in this style, I’m good at coding but I can’t draw for shit.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this is really old now, and seems abandoned, but can someone please pm me the answer to the blue switch puzzle. I think i have tired everything, found the secret switch, tried to avoid anything remotely red and tried like 30 times. Thanks in advance, if anyone ever checks this thread anymore. Still, it's a nice game .

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2012 at 4:16 PM, deathnote965 said:
On 9/28/2012 at 4:04 AM, 'Rainyday said:

So as expected, a bunch of people are stuck on the switch puzzle.

Big congrats to those who figured it out on their own, though.

Here are a few hints regarding various theories:

-The order you press switches in doesn't matter

-Ria hesitating on that one switch is meaningless, it's only for comic value

-The sign is not lying in the slightest and is the most important hint: 'You will pass if you do not disturb anything that is red'

-There are 11 switches to activate in all

-If you think you've done everything you had to but still failed, Chrona will make a comment on it: pay attention to what Ria says immediately after that

Also to make it less troublesome, if you didn't notice, if you use Chrona's magic outside of battle, you can avoid enemy encounters for five seconds (But you need it off to flip switches).

Yes...Pay attention to what she says...God...I feel like such a-- oh well, it was really clever.

Wait a fucking minute...are we not allowed to kill the red enemies? I haven't tested it yet, but if that's the thing I've been stuck on for the last 45 minutes I am going to die.

no nevermind I'm just blind, wait nvm maybe we aren't allowed to kill the red enemies after all ... that was it... and there went 60 minutes I'll never get back...lol

Edited by WhAT d0 (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...
Guest Slobberyshots

So i was playing this again after 9 years for a blast from the past and I noticed that the second trial of the mountain part is broken i cant get past it it say I violated the rules even tho I didnt press anything red any idea how to get around that except for that one switch that spawn the monster that always has a red one you can walk away from

Edited by Slobberyshots
Needed to add smth (see edit history)
  • 9 months later...