Female My wetting accident last evening at a café in front of a journalist!

Wow that was a great story hunny.....very very arousing....i loved the part with the rubbing dillema....keep rubbing and cum or stop rubbing and pee....ive been in those situations many times....thank you so much for sharing....now if you will excuse me im going to read again ;)

Wow, that story made me really hot(; even though it wasn't the right time to wet yourself, it didn't end badly at all. I've had countless moments where I'd rub my pussy to hold in my pee, and it gets me wet and aroused and want to let it go. the hard part is resisting that urge. thanks for sharing(:

Great story! I loved the description about rubbing yourself during and afterwards.

As bad as it sounds I would have been way too embarassed to admit to it to the waiteress...credit to you for doing so. :p

What a lovely and exciting story! First-rate stuff.

This is a bit selfish, but I have to ask if you've considered writing it down in your native language? I happen to be a Swede myself and I would love to read this story in Swedish. Perhaps not here out of respect for our English-speaking friends, but there are some other forums.

O.O WOW! That was fantastic sweetie :D I love hearing your stories, this one got me wet and thinking naughty thoughts ;) I can't wait to hear your next one :wub: xxx

I just love your stories. you do so much daring things I wouldn't even think of ( or maybe I would :D ) thank you for sharing them with us

Wow, that's one of the best stories ever!. I almost never get into the wetting experiences section because I'm too lazy to read, but definitely I have to do it more often.

Wow, thank you for sharing, I know how humiliating it can be admitting an accident, I wet the bed at a B&B a few years ago and had to come down and talk to the manager, and pat 100 pounds in damages, and it wasn't even my last night, I still had three nights left and so every time I saw the manager I blushed, horrible and humiliating, your brave!

As bad as it sounds I would have been way too embarassed to admit to it to the waiteress...credit to you for doing so. :p

haha I have to agree with this! I would have just run out and never looked back! Edited by roguekitty

That story has everything desperation until wetting. Public place, masterbation and the determination to go through with despite the possibility of backing out when the journalist arrived. Just brilliant thanks' for sharing your experience.

Oh, thankyou very much for all your nice comments!

Some of you thought that I was brave for telling the waitress about my accident. But honestly, I don't think I was brave. Of course I was embarrassed when I told her. But I'd peed on a chair and on the carpet in a private owned café. It wouldn't be fair to just leave without taking responsibility for the damage I'd caused. Similar accidents have happened before, and I'm by now quite used to tell what happened. And never has anyone been angry with me; on the contrary, they've been very nice. I guess people appreciate honesty. There is also something I got to confess: For me the embarrassment I feel, when I confess an accident, gets me really turned on! Weird, isn't it?

Lots of kisses to all of you!!

Wow thanks for sharing :D I wonder if you ever went back to that place? Like, to see what would happen if you squirmed in your seat for a while - if the same waitress was still there? Would she like it.....????

What an account! That was very gracious of you to alert the staff of your accident. I'm sure most folks would have left immediately! Was this the first time you wet in front of someone publically?

Oh, thankyou very much for all your nice comments!

Some of you thought that I was brave for telling the waitress about my accident. But honestly, I don't think I was brave. Of course I was embarrassed when I told her. But I'd peed on a chair and on the carpet in a private owned café. It wouldn't be fair to just leave without taking responsibility for the damage I'd caused. Similar accidents have happened before, and I'm by now quite used to tell what happened. And never has anyone been angry with me; on the contrary, they've been very nice. I guess people appreciate honesty. There is also something I got to confess: For me the embarrassment I feel, when I confess an accident, gets me really turned on! Weird, isn't it?

Lots of kisses to all of you!!

Not only do you tell the hottest stories of true accounts, but you are also responsible and have a big heart. You rock! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)