Childhood pants wetting memories

On 12/19/2018 at 6:27 PM, NiagraFalls said:

oh man I used to pee my pants all the time when i was a kid. i just couldn't ever hold it.

nowadays, i do it on purpose.

I used to pee my pants all the time when i was a kid. too

As a kid, I always had a terrible habit of preferring playing my video games over my need to go to the bathroom. This led to a majority of my wetting incidents as a child being related to holding it in for way too long in one way or another. At that point, I didn't actually want to go to the bathroom. Ever since my father introduced me to his SEGA Genesis, I always ended up putting games ahead of what my bowels or bladder told me. I only remember one of these times in vivid detail, however. While I'm not sure what I was playing, I know I ended up holding it all the way to the point of no return. By the time I had decided to get up, I was clenching my crotch, knowing that letting go meant I was going to wet my pants. I waddled my way into the laundry room, tucked myself in a corner, and let all that I had flow into my underwear. The most detailed image that comes to my head from that day is looking down at myself as the pee flowed down my legs and all over my socks, building up in a puddle on the floor all around me. Eventually I overcame this practice and, when I was offered the choice of pull-ups or more potty training in my underwear, ended up staying out of diapers from then onward. As a guy with a killer diaper kink, I sometimes regret that just for the missed opportunities to start wearing as a fetish earlier. My kinks never really started to show until around 4th or 5th grade, and this incident occurred way before then, likely sometime shortly before I began 1st grade. 

On 7/2/2019 at 12:52 PM, zorg said:

my mom used to shame me about it; like that was gonna get me to stop?????!!!!

it didn't work

Here's a few I can remember:

First one was age 5 or 6, at a daycare. I vividly remember being frequently upset that I had to go down for a nap at "naptime" with the other kids, as I had stopped regularly taking naps several years before. The daycare staff also had strict rules and made kids stay on their cots during naptime. Anyway, one particular time I didn't use the bathroom after lunch and ended up having to hold it through naptime - big mistake. I made it to the end, and was the second kid dismissed to go use the bathroom/prepare to get picked up, and made it just to the bathroom door before flooding my shorts.

Another time was two or so years later, when i was around 8 at my grandparent's house. I woke up early in the morning, around 4 am in my temporary fold-out bed not realizing why I had woken up. As I lay there trying to get back to sleep, I'm not sure why but i didn't realize by bladder was filling to capacity. I lay awake staring at the ceiling for about five minutes before feeling warmth in the crotch and seat of my pajamas. In shock, I froze there on the bed and lay there as pee soaked the front of my pjs and pooled around my butt. After the stream subsided, i shakily got up and walked into my mom's room to wake her up and give her the bad news.

The last time was far after I should have stopped having accidents, but luckily no one saw. I was 14, and it was late at night some week night during the school year. I had sneaked downstairs to watch TV in the basement after my parents had gone to bed, and had enjoyed at least two cans of soda as I sat there on the carpeted floor in my t-shirt and boxers watching reno 911. Ignoring my growing need as I was trying to avoid waking my parents up, I made the sleep-deprived mistake of waiting past the breaking point and soon began spurting pee into the front of my boxers. Jumping up, I grabbed my crotch as hard as possible and ran-tiptoed upstairs to the bathroom furthest from my parents' bedroom. Pee surged through my fingers as I ran down the hall and to the bathroom - I finished what I could in the toilet, but the damage was done. My boxers were drenched, my shirt was slightly wet at the bottom, and my calves were coated with piss down to my knees. I cleaned up what had dripped in the hall and hid the soaked boxers before heading to bed, still feeling the remnants of my accident under dry boxer shorts.

Teachers denying bathroom access should legit be outlawed. Never allowed some apple eating fucker deny me access though. I'd just get up and go no matter if I was denied  or not lol

When I was in kindergarten, I really had to pee during recess, but was too stupid to think to ask any of the teachers if I could go back inside.

So I just repeatedly ran around the playground holding my crotch until the inevitable happened.

From then on, I would always go to the toilet before heading outside for recess.

On 7/2/2019 at 6:52 PM, zorg said:

Me too it didn't bother me I usually had a wet patch in my shorts most of the time.

On 6/15/2019 at 7:07 AM, zorg said:

when i was  a little boy every day  peed my pants little every day i had  cd size wet spot on my pants i liked peeing my pants and i had 2 friends that peed there pants like me i peed my pants on purpose and on accident and i peed the bed every night to

I peed the bed every night until I was in my early 20's and wet my self during the day until I was almost 11 

I was about 8 years old and I was playing at a friend's house after school. I needed to go to the toilet but it wasn't urgent. After a while my friend's mum called him in and said that I had to go home. I was about half way home when I started wetting my pants. I grabbed hold of myself trying to stop but it didn't work so I stood there and wet my pants. When I got home my brother and his friend and his friend's sister were there and I had to walk past them, it was very obvious that I had wet my pants, I was so embarrassed.

On 12/20/2018 at 1:27 AM, NiagraFalls said:

oh man I used to pee my pants all the time when i was a kid. i just couldn't ever hold it.

nowadays, i do it on purpose.

I was seldom dry for long as a kid and always had a wet patch in my shorts. It never bothered me.

On 6/15/2019 at 7:07 AM, zorg said:

when i was  a little boy every day  peed my pants little every day i had  cd size wet spot on my pants i liked peeing my pants and i had 2 friends that peed there pants like me i peed my pants on purpose and on accident and i peed the bed every night to

Sounds so much like me growing up. I liked having wet pants so did it just enough to maintain a wet path in my shorts. I peed my bed every night too.

On 8/18/2019 at 5:31 PM, ~Kitty Nikki~ said:

Teachers denying bathroom access should legit be outlawed. Never allowed some apple eating fucker deny me access though. I'd just get up and go no matter if I was denied  or not lol

If I ever have kids, I'll tell them that, if they ask to go and the teacher denies them, just go anyway. I'll deal with the fallout.

4 hours ago, wishfulomo0572 said:

If I ever have kids, I'll tell them that, if they ask to go and the teacher denies them, just go anyway. I'll deal with the fallout.

Glad to see people like you exist. I'll do the same thing if I ever have kids. Why should I let some miserable teacher humiliate my son/daughter by not allowing him/her to do a natural uncontrollable body function?

I never had a childhood wetting except a memory of wetting myself in my sleep on the couch at 2 or 3. But I had fantasies since I was 7 but never wet myself till i was 11 or 12.

I used to have a fantasy where we were all forced to pee our pants in class then show our stain. I don't know it was sexual back then 

When I was in elementary and middle school, we had to raise our hands and wait for the teacher to give us a "hall pass" in order to use the bathroom during class.  Needless to say, I saw a few people pee in their seats growing up. It's pretty crazy to look back on it now. As kids, we thought getting in trouble for leaving class without permission seemed worse than wetting yourself.

On 8/20/2019 at 4:17 AM, Wetshisbed said:

I was seldom dry for long as a kid and always had a wet patch in my shorts. It never bothered me.

oh being wet never bothered ME it was always my mom that tried to shame me. I loved it and wanted to do it all the time

I actually think this might have been my first "awakening" but just simple 11 year old me had a typical night out at karate practice, moms chatting in the hall afterwards etc, and I remember gulping down a lucozade sport and finishing it. Long story short I remember sitting in the car realising I was desperate as hell, like an 8 if my memory doesn't fail me. Anyway I kept it to myself, I remember walking in the house and actually enjoying the way it felt for my bladder to get squished by my belt - as if it was a nice pain? I was walking up the stairs and I stopped for a moment to look at some photos on the wall, being a completely curious and random child I remember thinking to myself, "My friend had an accident last week, I've never done that before... I wonder what that feels like" Besides I was only 11 and these things happen to 11 year olds so what's the worst that could happen, so I stood there in my white karate gear and just flooded my pants until my socks were soaked. Them I walked upstairs and sat in them for while, before showering and bundling my wet clothes into a ball, ran downstairs and said "I didn't make it" to my parents and I threw them in the washing machine and went back upstairs. Not a word from anyone and I found a hobby that day. 💦

Since I was 10 I was interested in the idea of peeing my pants, and since then I've been doing it. 4 years ago I was at Disney World, staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, we had just finished our day at Epcot, and by the time I had gotten back to my hotel room I was literally seconds away from loosing all control. My brother had gone back to the room just a few minutes before I had, and was in the bathroom he and I shared. I rushed over to the master bathroom and managed to get onto the toilet, but didn't get my shorts or underwear down in time. As I was changing out of the wet clothes my mom got back so I had to tell her I had wet myself, and she was very understanding of the situation I had been in.