Sign In

Art Request Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey that makes for 2 of my favorite yugioh girls on this site. now explain to me how water omotics has stayed dry for so long.

Someone should edit these pictures for me. They would make good omorashi. Both are Erio Touwa from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.

I feel really bad, I read your request and started drawing it, but now that I'm posting it I only just now see the 'star guardian' part >,< A quick sketch though! 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! If you like the girl in the picture, I'm the artist for you. I will create 100% custom drawings from complete scratch, or edit existing images.
I had no time to respond to some of the requests I've read in this thread, but I'm sure I have the talent some of you are looking for!
If your question starts with "Can you edit this picture to make it look like...", my answer is yes. 

(the girl in the picture is wearing a diaper and is for sale for €10,- and/or included in all-my-drawings-so-far-package for €50).

Send me a private message and I will respond asap. I can show you more examples (including non-fetish normal realistic portraits and childrens cartoons, etc).

DA marktplaats 3.jpg

Edited by dutchartist (see edit history)
On 21-3-2018 at 8:04 AM, Downjacket said:

Can anyone edit this to make her wet herself?

defeat.jpg

I can! €5,-. Let me know, thanks!

On 10-2-2018 at 2:59 AM, Robotic Reject said:

Someone please do a pic of princess peach having an accident in her wedding dress from odyssey or this dress from an old mario all stars commercial

e6f.gif.6e59445ff852223ef28e882b42647972.gif

I can! €30,- and I'll make her real nice like in my other examples!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey, so this is a bit of a different request.  I'm not sure exactly where to put it; if people thinks it would fit as its own thread in the art forum, let me know, I guess?

Anyways, to the point now.

I do digital coloring [I use a mouse, not a tablet], but I don't/can't draw.  I just had the idea that if someone wants to draw a scene [digital only, not traditional media] just the lines, I could color it.  A collab, I guess? ?

I'm down for any generic omo themes.  No diapers, please.  Humans, furries, any sex/gender is fine.  

Reply here or send me a PM if you're interested. ?

Attached are examples of my coloring.

120882004_freeline9_by_sweetyslime-dcm1eieKEI.thumb.png.40e49fee0857bc4af200a95a79b608a9.png

161100272_IconMakerNAYA.png.6166ca5e6398f41fa4c8db1592e454e4.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I'm would like to see omorashi-versions of the following pictures, if someone would be so kind to help me realize it properly.
I totally love KOS-MOS, but there is not enough pictures of her peeing. Admittedly, she is a robot, but seeing her pee is still adorable.

I have a third picture, but I'm not sure I can post it for being too controversial, so if someone wanna have a go at that one, throw a comment and I'll send it.

//Best regards.

c4b0120b8ba4f318e97c760df62048b5.jpg

bc6887ebfba384ce3059fc558a923a94.jpg

• 1 month later...

I forget if I've said it already, but in Steven Universe, Steven and Connie can DBZ-fuse into Stevonnie. I'm thinking, we see a doubly-desperate Stevonnie  standing in front of a men's and a women's restroom, looking back and forth from one door to the other in confusion. At this point, they're either dry or having the first tiny leak.

(Oh, and if anyone does this, Stevonnie has always been barefoot thus far. The first time it was because they weren't wearing any shoes when they accidentally combined at the beach, but since then, who knows.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really interested in wetting art for Kekkai Sensen, like willing to commission it and everything, just not sure where to start looking haha.

Looking for stuff with Zed O'Brien and Zapp Renfro, Zapp wetting in front of Zed and vice versa, as my top priority. And, oddly specific, but genderbent Zapp with Zed or Klaus, also a fun idea. And anything with Leo, though possible bonus points are (you guessed it) Zapp being present, or him in his pizza boy uniform

• 3 weeks later...