Art Request Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey that makes for 2 of my favorite yugioh girls on this site. now explain to me how water omotics has stayed dry for so long.

Someone should edit these pictures for me. They would make good omorashi. Both are Erio Touwa from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.

I feel really bad, I read your request and started drawing it, but now that I'm posting it I only just now see the 'star guardian' part >,< A quick sketch though! 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends!

Recently I learned how to edit anime images to make the girls in them wet/pee themselves, and I want to share it with you. So I'm looking for new images to edit. Nevertless, I'm not good at editing puddles and the pee running down legs. So I will just edit images of girls wearing leggings, spandex, bike shorts, bodysuits, animal costumes and eventualy panties (depending on the image), because I'm good at photoshoping the stream and the wet spot. If you want an image to be edited, send it to me by private message. If I can edit it I will edit for you and send back in the same chat. I have already edited some images, so if you really like my edits, I can send you the link to the other images I've edited. I will not post them here or anywhere.

Thanks, and let's have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still on a huge HeroAca kick, so I'll just dump a bunch of characters, male and female, that I'd love to see art of. As always, I offer fics as art trades!

female: Momo, Toga, Uraraka, Jiro, Mina, Tsuyu, Hagakure (I'm serious, imagine her lifting her skirt to show soaked panties or something...), Miss Joke, Mt Lady, Nejire, Hatsume

male; Mineta (dead serious he is my best boy I love him so much), Present Mic, Endeavor, Iida, Sir Nighteye, Deku, Todoroki, Aoyama, Amajiki, Aizawa, All Might/Small Might, Sato, Tetsutetsu, Tokoyami, Twice, Overhaul, Shigaraki

tbh I guess I could say "everyone" and it would be easier???

6 hours ago, The Comedian said:

I'm still on a huge HeroAca kick, so I'll just dump a bunch of characters, male and female, that I'd love to see art of. As always, I offer fics as art trades!

female: Momo, Toga, Uraraka, Jiro, Mina, Tsuyu, Hagakure (I'm serious, imagine her lifting her skirt to show soaked panties or something...), Miss Joke, Mt Lady, Nejire, Hatsume

male; Mineta (dead serious he is my best boy I love him so much), Present Mic, Endeavor, Iida, Sir Nighteye, Deku, Todoroki, Aoyama, Amajiki, Aizawa, All Might/Small Might, Sato, Tetsutetsu, Tokoyami, Twice, Overhaul, Shigaraki

tbh I guess I could say "everyone" and it would be easier???

Shameless plugging time, but I've started a series of MHA omofics that you might be interested in reading here.

Mineta is best boy, wat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone do these two pics? I made a separate thread about this a few months ago but I didn't get any responses.

For this one, perhaps someone could photoshop a puddle or two and pee running down some of the girls legs.

56140664_p0.thumb.jpg.fb37ccc55af99f6324385907f9145864.jpg

Pokemon female swimmers

And for this one, showing some pee running down their legs would be great.

65369084_p0.thumb.png.ac8acd7f0b5b40735db38ee63abae9bb.png

Characters from "Fate/Grand Order" - Ishtar (Rider), Elizabeth Bathory (Brave), and Helena Blavatsky (Archer).  FYI, Elizabeth (the girl in the middle) is a dragon girl.  That black thing is her tail.

Thanks!