Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Art Request Thread

I have a bit of a request.

I can not find any Hyperdimension Neptunia Omorashi pictures.

I would be fine with anyone, but it would make me super happy if someone would do a picture of Rom (Blue one) wetting a diaper in bed and crying and Ram (Pink one) wetting her panties, with Blanc panicking and trying to calm them down.

http://i.imgur.com/EQTCQED.jpg

Picture of the three sisters.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey that makes for 2 of my favorite yugioh girls on this site. now explain to me how water omotics has stayed dry for so long.

Someone should edit these pictures for me. They would make good omorashi. Both are Erio Touwa from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.

I feel really bad, I read your request and started drawing it, but now that I'm posting it I only just now see the 'star guardian' part >,< A quick sketch though! 

Posted Images

I am not sure if anyone has done this or not yet, but I really would like to see some Avatar: the last air bender artwork. Like, maybe Sokka passed out or hopped up on cactus juice (If you've seen the episode the desert you'll get the refference XD ) and like wetting himself or something, or maybe Zuko having a nightmare and wetting the bed? I'm honestly open to anything Avatar, just can't seem to find any.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would love to see a human girl bound or tied to something and being tickled by 2 or more furry girls! And the human girl is wetting, but only a few drops (still trying to hold it all in). Slightly damp panties/tights would be excellent!

And it doesn't matter what furries they are. The girls could be nekos, wolfs, or pokemorphs! :lol:

If someone could do this as a comission for me that'd be great!

Here's an example from Seraphon on DeviantArt:

post-3488-0-50895700-1381283636_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...
Guest Doneforever

I would like to request Patty and Liz Thompson from soul eater, wetting or diapered. Iapologize if this has been requested before. I would just really like to see this. And maybe maka and blair also!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...