Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Art Request Thread

We've not had much artwork posted, so I think it may be a good idea for people to have a place where they can tell about what they'd like to see made, and for artists to come for inspiration. There's no guarantee that anyone will make you what you want, but it never hurts to try. ^^

To start: I think someone should make some cover art for Zryouiki's Wet Note, so that I could put it in the PDF.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey that makes for 2 of my favorite yugioh girls on this site. now explain to me how water omotics has stayed dry for so long.

Someone should edit these pictures for me. They would make good omorashi. Both are Erio Touwa from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.

I feel really bad, I read your request and started drawing it, but now that I'm posting it I only just now see the 'star guardian' part >,< A quick sketch though! 

Posted Images

Faust would really really like it if someone made some Omo art of his loves.

Wynn the Wind charmer, and Yuno Gasai.

Faust would do it himself, but Faust is better at putting together words rather than shapes and sizes. ^^;;

Pics Attached, if anyone is willing.

Also, if someone did it, Faust would thank them forever..

Especially if there was a bit saying 'To Faust, with Love~' on it. ^^

post-319-129868831007_thumb.jpg

post-319-129868832006_thumb.jpg

Faust is curious what you mean, choc.

Faust's love is Wynn, and he loves her more than anyone else, with Yuno as a close second. And Faust

Collects any and all Wynn things he can get.

Faust writes stories, and all around loves wynn with all his heart. ^^~

Oh, and Water omotics is pouring out water in her picture. Perhaps it's not quite what it seems?

*Doubts she's ever truly "dry"*

Faust just says.

*Protectively, defensively, and warily snuggles His loves*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Faust would really really like it if someone made some Omo art of his loves.

Wynn the Wind charmer, and Yuno Gasai.

Faust would do it himself, but Faust is better at putting together words rather than shapes and sizes. ^^;;

Pics Attached, if anyone is willing.

Also, if someone did it, Faust would thank them forever..

Especially if there was a bit saying 'To Faust, with Love~' on it. ^^

I'll give Wynn a shot...I love love love YGO...so it would be kinda fun...do you want me to draw it myself or edit the attached picture?

Faust is curious what you mean, choc.

Faust's love is Wynn, and he loves her more than anyone else, with Yuno as a close second. And Faust

Collects any and all Wynn things he can get.

Faust writes stories, and all around loves wynn with all his heart. ^^~

Oh, and Water omotics is pouring out water in her picture. Perhaps it's not quite what it seems?

*Doubts she's ever truly "dry"*

Faust just says.

*Protectively, defensively, and warily snuggles His loves*

This is true. but not exactly what I meant. i was kind of hoping for omotics to be running, teary-eyed towards her jar while holding herself with drops just starting to leak through whatever garment it is she wears. also WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL DARK MAGICIAN GIRL PICTURE it was up on the gallery for like 2 days and.... sry. don't want to go all ranty on you. but yeah omotics, dmg, fairy lily, these would all be things I would like to see with a stain on their crotch.

well, ok, I know there are already 2 images of Kagome in the gallery but...

one is of low quality and the other has the wrong hair color (Kagome has BLACK hair NOT purple hair)

so umm... I would like to see a image of Kagome... umm... well... peeing herself, And I would like to see it from the FRONT... and with her uniform torn, ripped, DAMAGED and left with just barely enough material for it to stay on without falling off of her (I would like some of her white BRA visible)... also with part of the upper right of her panties torn off (again with just enough material to stay on) XD

I would like the expression on her face to look a bit confused, shocked, worried and embarrassed, BUT NO TEARS OR CRYING BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN SHES TOO UPSET *likes a fictional character too much* XD

Also it would be nice if she has her legs crossed.

Also I would so like to see a nice clear view of her urinated white cotton panties so I would like her right hand holding or leaning on to something on her right, and her left hand on her left thigh, and most importantly... 3/4 of the front of her skirt mostly torn off, with the torn off bit on the ground in her puddle, AND REMEMBER its not just the SKIRT that I want to see mostly destroyed as she URINATES herself, but ALSO the rest of her UNIFORM! XD

oh ya and plz make sure the bra and damaged panties still cover her "naughty bits".

AND I would like to see pee streaming out of the panties, and her socks kinda wet too. XD

EDIT: NEVER MIND I THINK MY DRAWING SKILLS ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO DO IT MYSELF NOW XD

Edited by Mech Demon V42 2011 (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if some one would like to add some wetting to some pics, i have a couple that id like "wet"

I may be able to do that for you, if you sent me the pictures. Maybe you can post them in off topic and then PM me so I know what thread to find them... then I can try to "wet" them for you. I have a pretty good program that lets me do that kind of thing... and I'm getting pretty good with it at making Sims look wet... so would like to try other materials too if I can get my hands on anything good.

I would LOVE to see some great art of Hinata wetting herself! There's one in the photos right now, but it looks more like she's having an orgasm, rather then peeing herself ^^;

If you have some pics of Hinata that you would like to see wet... I could probably do it for you. I just don't have any skill in drawing her myself, but I do have a program that will let me "wet" her, and I've gotten pretty good with it on the Sims.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...