Could you do a non-bondage kitsune-chi? Preferably clothed, but in the "has fur, ears, tail, and maybe snout but still humanoid" version? Please and thank you.

Also, these are pretty good in my opinion, I really like the second one, except for the stream. I guess it could be chalked down to "she's not peeing very hard." but I dunno, I guess it's just me being nit-picky. All in all, really good drawings.

The first is definitely my favorite. She has a cute expression on her face and you did an awesome job with the puddle.

Hope to seeing more of your work!

Could you do a non-bondage kitsune-chi? Preferably clothed, but in the "has fur, ears, tail, and maybe snout but still humanoid" version? Please and thank you.

Also, these are pretty good in my opinion, I really like the second one, except for the stream. I guess it could be chalked down to "she's not peeing very hard." but I dunno, I guess it's just me being nit-picky. All in all, really good drawings.

post-14265-0-16129400-1345448585_thumb.p

Done and delivered.

Totally loving these. Awesome work.

Yay! One thing I noticed is that the puddle is really hard to see, unless I view the picture full size and look at the now darkened picture on the left... but that could be my gamma being too high, I usually keep it that way for youtube since it lowers the birghtne- I'm starting to ramble.

Great picture, though I do have one question; why the blue-teal? It's not that I don't like it, just wondering why.

Yay! One thing I noticed is that the puddle is really hard to see, unless I view the picture full size and look at the now darkened picture on the left... but that could be my gamma being too high, I usually keep it that way for youtube since it lowers the birghtne- I'm starting to ramble.

Great picture, though I do have one question; why the blue-teal? It's not that I don't like it, just wondering why.

Sorry, I'm still trying to work on omo drawings, I don't have much experience as of yet.

The blue-teal is just because I was feeling the color palette : )

I recognise these, I think I follow you on SF. Your stories are great.

o / / / o

Thank you very much.

Yeaaaaaah, in all honesty, I took most them down from SF. I've been in an eternal battle with omo with myself, well, ever since I found out I liked it a good number of years ago. I go in self-destructive cycles and delete my drawings and writing and go on about how I shouldn't like it, but I'm just now really coming to terms with it. I've never been a solid writer and I thought I would just be the center for harassment.

o / / / o

Thank you very much.

Yeaaaaaah, in all honesty, I took most them down from SF. I've been in an eternal battle with omo with myself, well, ever since I found out I liked it a good number of years ago. I go in self-destructive cycles and delete my drawings and writing and go on about how I shouldn't like it, but I'm just now really coming to terms with it. I've never been a solid writer and I thought I would just be the center for harassment.

Well, you don't have to worry about such stuff here!

Omorashi is completely harmless. It hurts no one, it's nothing to be ashamed over.

Harassment is not an issue here. This site is well staffed and set up to ensure it's a place people can feel safe in.

The Fiction section of the site should be up soon, and I'm sure many people here would love for you to contribute some of your works there! ^_^

Well, you don't have to worry about such stuff here!

Omorashi is completely harmless. It hurts no one, it's nothing to be ashamed over.

Harassment is not an issue here. This site is well staffed and set up to ensure it's a place people can feel safe in.

The Fiction section of the site should be up soon, and I'm sure many people here would love for you to contribute some of your works there! ^_^

I think this place will really help me come to terms with it and feel more comfortable about it. As of now only 3 people in my life even know about it and two were previous relationships.

Anyways, thanks for being awesome everyone.

Don't worry about it 3D (dodedrea)! Your a welcomed member in a loving faimly now. *Opens arms for a damn hug*

Don't worry about it 3D (dodedrea)! Your a welcomed member in a loving faimly now. *Opens arms for a damn hug*

3D! I like it! : ) Might have to start using that.

Thank you soooo much everyone, you're so kind.

*Hugs back warmly*

Wow, these are fantasic, i love them, your a great omorashi artist, can you teach me to draw ?

Wow, these are fantasic, i love them, your a great omorashi artist, can you teach me to draw ?

Thanks! : )

I'm kind of new to drawing omorashi, but I'm just taking it one step at a time.

Sure! I can teach you, anything you want to know specifically?

If you are doing 'teaching,' I think it would be really cool to see your drawing process. (That is, shots for every stage, the outline and the roughing in, etc. etc.)

Nothing special, im just really rubbish at deawing xD deawing, i mean drawing haha !

If you are doing 'teaching,' I think it would be really cool to see your drawing process. (That is, shots for every stage, the outline and the roughing in, etc. etc.)

I could do that : )

I'll see what I can whip up.

Adorable bondage like this is awesome....thanks for the post :)

post-14265-0-20106500-1408520598_thumb.p

post-14265-0-73237600-1408520599_thumb.p

post-14265-0-22986700-1408520601_thumb.p

post-14265-0-32775500-1408520605_thumb.p

This is a one-page comic commission I completed for Hentaixt for their character, the hellcat Kitska.

And a brief little drawing of her:

post-14265-0-86868500-1408520754_thumb.p