Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone know German? I am very curious about this picture

I speak a bit of German - I've listened to it a few times, and I can't get much detail as they're speaking way too quickly for me most of the time, but I did hear volumes of liquids being discussed, lengths of time, and the German for peeing in your underpants (p-p in deine unterhosen) and the childish German for pee (pinkeln). But as I say, most of it is too quick for me to understand properly. Would seem to tie in with the picture though. And the title translates as 'Embarassing Preferences'

Edited by cg125 (see edit history)

I think it is from a German man who went by the name Lohengrin. I didn't know for a long time that his pics were fakes. He did them in a time when wetting pics and movies were much more rare than today. If I'm wrong about this, someone correct me.

This correct to the best of my knowledge, I believe the guy past away too. I think it was posted on the old school wetset forums, but I could be wrong there, I do remember reading it somewhere. Lohegrin was the gold standard to be compared against, nobody's fakes were as good as his.

Lohengrin did a lot of great fakes. He often photoshopped an actual wetting onto another scene. I found these links to some galleries on imagefap.

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2833695/Female-Pee-Desperation-DELIBERATE-WETTING-%28%22on-Purpose%22%29

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2833576/Female-Pee-Desperation-ACCIDENTAL-Wetting

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2199412/Lohengrin-girls-wetting-and-desperation-pee

Enjoy, but be warned: Imagefap will show adds containing nudity and also launch a window for livejasmin.com.

I speak a bit of German - I've listened to it a few times, and I can't get much detail as they're speaking way too quickly for me most of the time, but I did hear volumes of liquids being discussed, lengths of time, and the German for peeing in your underpants (p-p in deine unterhosen) and the childish German for pee (pinkeln). But as I say, most of it is too quick for me to understand properly. Would seem to tie in with the picture though. And the title translates as 'Embarassing Preferences'

Nah, actually "pinkeln" is the literal translation of 'pee', but it's not childish language, but a commonly accepted term. There is, however, no literal translation for the noun, so we usually refer to it as "Urin" or "Harn".

As for Lohengrin, I guess his pics were what introduced me to the fetish, I have been a reader of the community in which he would post his images for about six years now, but I have to say people there are really, and I mean really, elitist so I don't want to contribute to the forum anymore. Plus, the average age has gone up and the number of active users has decreased since they literally creeped off every single noob that came there. Sadly, there is no German speaking alternative IIRC...

The woman in the video talks about how she usually lets a few drops go in her panties when she's out with friends and especially when she's talking to a man by who she gets turned on, which is why she usually has a pair of spare underwear with her. It appeared in her life when she had cystitis the year before and also had been out with friends, back then she wet herself from a laugh attack. When the show was aired, she was 19. The host claims he has no problem with the kink, however he doesn't understand it and he also had never heard of that before.

I think it is from a German man who went by the name Lohengrin. I didn't know for a long time that his pics were fakes. He did them in a time when wetting pics and movies were much more rare than today. If I'm wrong about this, someone correct me.

Yes that's him I loved his site for a long time than found out it was all fake. Still downloaded all the pictures though.

This is an excerpt of the Late Night call-in show "Domian" on the radio station "EinsLive" (named after the host), and the subject of that night was "Peinliche Vorlieben", which means "embarrasing affectations". (I'm German, so I could give you a transcript of the whole talk.. if I had the time...^^)

But basically it's a woman calling in and telling about her affectation to wet her undies in public when going out with friends. Sometimes only a few drops, but on purpose. It all started 2 years ago when she had a bladder infection and wet herself accidentally. She discovered that she quite liked it, and does it every now and then since.

She has sexual thoughts and fantasies while wetting. Actually it's only a few drops, just enough to feel the wetness. She still lives at home and successfully hides her affectation from her mother. Domian finds this whole thing interesting (he's a very open minded talk host), and doesn't think her to be disgusting at all. She is very embarrased about her affectation.

The picture however, is not from the Lohengrin collection. It's a real shot, and there are 3 or 4 more pics of that situation somewhere on the net. All Lohengrin pics have the "L" icon somewhere on it.

If you have more specific questions about the talk, just go ahead and ask me. :)

... The picture however, is not from the Lohengrin collection. It's a real shot, and there are 3 or 4 more pics of that situation somewhere on the net. All Lohengrin pics have the "L" icon somewhere on it...

Oh yes it is Lohengrins. In the originals the "L" is in it. Someone removed that before reposting and after that they went all over the Internet. I knew Lohengrin IRL and I was the first one who told him that he forgot to put her watch on on the 3th and last picture. He couldn't believe he made that error and started looking them up, than laughed out loudly when he saw I was right. He was very proud that a lot of people didn't believe he made compositions of real wet pants on "a dry woman". It was an honor and a pleasure to have known him IRL.

post-12884-0-80666400-1345476204_thumb.j post-12884-0-49029500-1345476223_thumb.j post-12884-0-55014500-1345476240_thumb.j

Edited by Flutterby (see edit history)

I remember reading years ago when Lohengrin passed away that he did mostly fakes, and that they were in fact the gold standard, but he did make some real ones, which made the fakes that much better. My brain is filled with so much other stuff now that I probably couldn't remember the article, but if I do, I'll link it in for everybody to read. It was quite fascinating.

Thank you all soo much for your replies! I am happy to hear about Lohengrin but also sad to hear it was a fake. Is there a group of people whom regularly make fakes like these? I find that girls interest in wetting a very curious thing. I read one yahoo answers question where a mom said that her daughter (of high school age I believe) had this same sexual excitement doing the same thing and was worried and wondered i it was normal.

Oh, I didn't know.. I've only seen the pics without the L before. And I didn't notice the watch..^^

I didn't know Lohengrin IRL, but I admired his work. I knew they were composings, but brilliant ones. I'm a media designer myself and Photoshop & Co are my daily work, so I liked the pictures also because of their perfection. It was sad news when I heard of his passing.

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/15/2012 at 11:05 PM, yertle2012 said:

On 8/20/2012 at 11:13 AM, Flutterby said:

Oh yes it is Lohengrins. In the originals the "L" is in it. Someone removed that before reposting and after that they went all over the Internet. I knew Lohengrin IRL and I was the first one who told him that he forgot to put her watch on on the 3th and last picture. He couldn't believe he made that error and started looking them up, than laughed out loudly when he saw I was right. He was very proud that a lot of people didn't believe he made compositions of real wet pants on "a dry woman". It was an honor and a pleasure to have known him IRL.

post-12884-0-80666400-1345476204_thumb.j post-12884-0-49029500-1345476223_thumb.j post-12884-0-55014500-1345476240_thumb.j

He is one of the rare few community members I still remember from way back, when Wetset message board was still BBS.....

(did you know the old 'HTTP://Wetset.Net/Watersports-BBS' address never stopped working; it just redirected to the new page)

Did you ever find out which programs Lohengrin used to edit the photos? What was his method? I've been wanting to emulate his work for so long, for my personal enjoyment. I doubt I'd ever be able to replicate his results...