She didn't quite make it. Real accident from some kind of festival. Two girls squatting and peeing. Afterwards you can see that the girl to the right has clearly pissed her pantyhose.

actually quite the soaking lol

post-12325-0-19062000-1389747003_thumb.p

Edited by realmadrid

She didn't quite make it. Real accident from some kind of festival. Two girls squatting and peeing. Afterwards you can see that the girl to the right has clearly pissed her pantyhose.

First pissed herself, then had the idea to squat :lol:

Good for us!

Two more festival accidents.

1. girl squatting and peeing. afterwards we can see a wet spot on the back of her jeans.

2. this girl is probably so occupied trying to hold her beverage in one hand while squatting that she accidently peed quite a bit in her jeans. When she leaves you can see that the back of her thighs are  soaked.

post-10973-0-15548900-1389779061_thumb.p

post-10973-0-81337800-1389779099_thumb.p

festival_1.wmv

festival_2.wmv

1. girl squatting and peeing. afterwards we can see a wet spot on the back of her jeans.

2. this girl is probably so occupied trying to hold her beverage in one hand while squatting that she accidently peed quite a bit in her jeans. When she leaves you can see that the back of her thighs are  soaked.

Yeah these are ideal places at festivals to catch someone desperate to pee, two nice movies.

Great finds. Thank you :)

Hey man, can I ask where you are getting these?

Edit: Okay after actually watching the videos, you'll notice the little http://peeing-outdoors.com/ link in the corner of the videos. While they are nice, I feel like they might a little staged.

Edited by razified

Here is another nice one. A girl comes with already peed pants and squats. Before pulling her pants up she tries to squeeze her panties dry. 

I really don't think these clips are staged. The site has hundreds of candid camera shootings from outdoor events where there is mostly just squatting and peeing. Just a few of them (I've found 4) contains wetting. I guess that's reality. :)

post-10973-0-44183800-1389862087_thumb.p

festival_4.wmv

Amazing stuff...came in minutes, Hope there are more real accident videos out there. Can't stand staged japanese and WHP style crap

Well i dont think so, doesn't look like.

That is what I thought too - at the beginning. The patch is not typical indeed. But look at the very last seconds when she turns around. What is the reason for this discoloured shape if not pee? Strange scene.

Yeah from the front (which she is standing most of the video) it doesnt look like it, but it when she turns around I think it is pretty obvious. The girl is clearly drunk.

Here is another nice one. A girl comes with already peed pants and squats. Before pulling her pants up she tries to squeeze her panties dry. 

I really don't think these clips are staged. The site has hundreds of candid camera shootings from outdoor events where there is mostly just squatting and peeing. Just a few of them (I've found 4) contains wetting. I guess that's reality. :)

Nice finds. I can hear Danish in the background of all of the festival vids, but I can't quite make it out because of the background noise. Any Danes in da house? Anyway, in this one, someone (presumably the girl who peed her pants, but due to the face blurring it's hard to tell) is basically keeping a running commentary of how good it feels to pee. "Yeah, just pee... It doesn't hurt anyone... It feels great... It was really good..." and then the word "tissetrengt" (having to pee) many times among the noise. She's probably quite drunk, but I love the way she's openly telling everyone how great it feels to finally pee. Maybe she's one of us? :wink:

Going to take a wild guess and say these were filmed at the Roskilde festival.

Edited by satyr

Nice finds. I can hear Danish in the background of all of the festival vids, but I can't quite make it out because of the background noise. Any Danes in da house? Anyway, in this one, someone (presumably the girl who peed her pants, but due to the face blurring it's hard to tell) is basically keeping a running commentary of how good it feels to pee. "Yeah, just pee... It doesn't hurt anyone... It feels great... It was really good..." and then the word "tissetrengt" (having to pee) many times among the noise. She's probably quite drunk, but I love the way she's openly telling everyone how great it feels to finally pee. Maybe she's one of us? :wink:

Going to take a wild guess and say these were filmed at the Roskilde festival.

Well I´m Swedish and I understand Danish quite good and I´d say that I´m quite sure she enjoys the relief in a sexual way and also I agree with the fact that this is almost certainly the Rosklide Festival :)

Check out this vine just found it http://seekvines.com/video/975872990091030528/

Download:

post-12884-0-36011200-1390632257_thumb.j

IM FUCKING LOSING IT.mp4

Here's one from Keek. Poor quality. Unfortunately only a very small puddle on the ground is the visible evidence. I wished she was wearing tight denim jeans instead of these black pants.

post-12884-0-24835500-1390632489_thumb.j

I_fell_then_Francis_peed_herself_-_britttxo.flv