Female Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

I take it you mean how do you attach files to your post? if so the best way is to click "more reply options" then there will be an "attach files" option near the bottom of the page.

thank u thats what i meant sorry for that...well here are 4 videos i think theyre nos in this bikini forum i hope u enjoy them

1. a good looking russian girl stands on the sand and starts wetting her bikini

2. a girl takes of her pants and start peeing her orange bikini

3. its not exactly peeing through her bikini but the girl is in a beach cabin with her bikini to her knees and she starts peeing wetting the bikini its a very good video too

4.. a girl steps out of the pool and pees her bikini

hope to see more bikini / swimsuit peeing wettings....i have more but theyre ilegal to attach here bc theyre from needapee, realwetting etc.

bik russian pees topless.mp4

bikini by lake.flv

desp pee could not get water on voyeur-russian.avi

bikini peeing Eu-Mijei-Na-Sua-Mão.flv

thank u thats what i meant sorry for that...well here are 4 videos i think theyre nos in this bikini forum i hope u enjoy them

1. a good looking russian girl stands on the sand and starts wetting her bikini

2. a girl takes of her pants and start peeing her orange bikini

3. its not exactly peeing through her bikini but the girl is in a beach cabin with her bikini to her knees and she starts peeing wetting the bikini its a very good video too

4.. a girl steps out of the pool and pees her bikini

hope to see more bikini / swimsuit peeing wettings....i have more but theyre ilegal to attach here bc theyre from needapee, realwetting etc.

Does anyone know what the girl in the 4th video is saying?thanks in advance -great videos btw

Does anyone know what the girl in the 4th video is saying?thanks in advance -great videos btw

i dont really know cause i think thats portugese language..but the girl peeing says something like im gonna pee now..the other girls who starts talking and messing w/ her i have no idea what shes saying

You guys gotta keep this thread going on forever! I would contribute if I had any videos!

well the other ones i have are repeated.. and i have from paysites some of bikini wetting which are really good but i cant post them here cause aparently its ilegal... and i have pics but dont know how to upload them

well the other ones i have are repeated.. and i have from paysites some of bikini wetting which are really good but i cant post them here cause aparently its ilegal... and i have pics but dont know how to upload them

In the reply box at the bottom there's a more reply options button next to post. click that then it loads up a new screen that gives you an option to atatch files

As for the ones u can't post where are they from and who?

In the reply box at the bottom there's a more reply options button next to post. click that then it loads up a new screen that gives you an option to atatch files

As for the ones u can't post where are they from and who?

the other videos are from paysites like needapee, ineed2pee, publicwetting etc and the rules here says that i can be banned if i post videos from those sites

ok i was confused when i uploaded 4 videos couple days ago as you can se...y uploaded a video saying it was a girl peeing in a beach cabin with her bikini to her knees but peeing into them..and i uploaded the wrong video but still was good... but here it is the correct video for the description..

girl pull down her bikini just a little to pee in them while showering at a beach cabin

hope u guys enjoy it.... please keep this blog alive... im gonna post pictures later if i can

beachcabinpiss3.avi

I'd like to see some more one piece wettings too.

Here's a pretty decent collection from pissblog. It's easier to just link to it than to download and reupload all of them here.

http://www.pissblog.com/blog/category/swimsuit-peeing/

My personal favorite from that category is this one.

http://www.fetishfreddy.com/pissblog-hosted/swimsuit-wetting/ineed2pee.html

thanks guys its rolling along nicely alot of ones i havent seen... also a lot i have seen

surely theres more new ones out there?

Here is one of the Giga classics. A girl at the beach wets her white bikini in front of a bunch of guys.

Oh wow! I remember this from a long time ago! Awesome upload, thank you!

was this one posted yet?

http://www.fetishfre.../ineed2pee.html

Not posted, and I Need 2 Pee clips are not allowed here as per the site rules. That's Alice, from IN2P Vol5, and the clip is available for purchase through Patches Place, http://www.patches.net/videos/in2p/in2p5.php. You might consider buying the occasional product to support the folks who make some of the best Omorashi content out there.

Not posted, and I Need 2 Pee clips are not allowed here as per the site rules. That's Alice, from IN2P Vol5, and the clip is available for purchase through Patches Place, http://www.patches.n.../in2p/in2p5.php. You might consider buying the occasional product to support the folks who make some of the best Omorashi content out there.

Wow, relax. I found it through a site I thought was legit as it advertizes the sites with the videos on. I figured it was a free sample, fuck me for trying to contribute, right?

Wow, relax. I found it through a site I thought was legit as it advertizes the sites with the videos on. I figured it was a free sample, fuck me for trying to contribute, right?

Take your own advice and relax a bit yourself. I thought you were asking about the full video, and neither it nor the trailer should be uploaded here. This is a great site and the rules protect it. But I didn't say anything rude to you. Have a nice day, sir.

Take your own advice and relax a bit yourself. I thought you were asking about the full video, and neither it nor the trailer should be uploaded here. This is a great site and the rules protect it. But I didn't say anything rude to you. Have a nice day, sir.

Your passive aggresive was pretty obvious in your post, but whatever dude, I'll let it stay at that. Please just don't deny that.