Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

On 2/10/2018 at 7:40 AM, panther said:

The video was uploaded to this thread 😄 it's the first one in this post 

Which video is it in groganguy's list ?

I don't think it was an "almost made it", they get a bit repetitive. I think it was this: "a bunch of women being "locked" in a changing room while trying on swimsuits, all end up peeing either in the suit or on the floor" Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here are all of my favourites hope you enjoy beach_peeing_on_spring_break.flv Beach-X-ray pees through swimming suit.avi bikini step.flv bikini_pee_home.wmv Breanna Pee

https://www.tiktok.com/@holleypopp/video/6988391627161079046?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 What an extremely strong stream 😁 Bikini_strong_stream.mp4

1.mp4

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2014 at 8:40 PM, Seneca said:

Not many bikinis around the northern hemisphere at the moment so thought I'd nudge the thread with this tiny edit from a Japanese clip. The whole movie must be on here somewhere but not under the title I have, so can't give a link, I'm sorry. Anyway it features one woman mostly in desperation but making more like kabuki faces, as if you were strangling her pets. So I cut all that out and kept the money shots. Very good fluid dynamics. Also a bonus shorts wetting at the end for your education and enjoyment.

post-22709-0-93470900-1391563504_thumb.p

post-22709-0-58688500-1391563507_thumb.p

post-22709-0-22670000-1391563511_thumb.p

AVST 004.wmv

HOT love how they both pee down their legs. ❤️

22 hours ago, AllisonM said:

My mom and I had gone to a swimming party at a friends.

On the way home both my mom and I had to pee. We were on a backroad with no restroom to stop at.

My mom had on a casual swim gown (she only liked to put her toes in the water) and I had on my bikini with a pair of shorts over my bottoms.

My mom pulled over to the side of the road where she pulled up her gown and squatted down behind the car and went through her panties, while I took off my shorts and squatted down as well and peed my bikini bottoms.

We spent the rest of the way home sitting in our wet clothes on towels

This is more of a Wetting Experiences reply, this place is for pics and videos

Glad it was posted.

Love the experience of two adults wetting themselves and then not bothering to change out of their wet panties and bikini. Just seems sexy to me. 

This was a common thing at the beach where I hung out when I was younger. Loved every one of those women for wetting themselves as though it was no big deal. Thanks ladies.

19 hours ago, lhansen said:

Glad it was posted.

Love the experience of two adults wetting themselves and then not bothering to change out of their wet panties and bikini. Just seems sexy to me. 

This was a common thing at the beach where I hung out when I was younger. Loved every one of those women for wetting themselves as though it was no big deal. Thanks ladies.

One of the best I saw was a woman who had been drinking with friends.  She was bursting as she got up and started to walk down the beach.  It was a long walk, at low tide, and the beach became quite pebbly below the high water line.  She found it slow going, picking her way carefully in bare feet.  She was so desperate that she had to squeeze herself between her legs a couple of times.

She must have trodden on a loose stone, as she wobbled, and then she leaked.  She stood for a few seconds, half-bent forward, knees apart as a silvery line of sparkling pee connected her bum to the ground.  She couldn't regain control, so lowered herself and pissed until she was empty, squatting over the pebbles, peeing through her swimsuit.  

When she had finished wetting herself she stood up and picked her way the rest of the way to the sea.  She splashed around in the shallows for a couple of minutes, dampening enough of the rest of her costume to hide what she had done.  Then she tiptoed back up to join her friends again.

On 3/30/2019 at 5:17 AM, TonyLuigiC said:

I don't think it was an "almost made it", they get a bit repetitive. I think it was this: "a bunch of women being "locked" in a changing room while trying on swimsuits, all end up peeing either in the suit or on the floor" Thanks 

Still hoping to find these women peeing on the locker room floor. So hot !!! Can someone please help?

Thanks

On 4/28/2019 at 6:43 PM, AllisonM said:

My mom and I had gone to a swimming party at a friends... We spent the rest of the way home sitting in our wet clothes on towels

13 hours ago, i like wet bikinis said:

... When she had finished wetting herself she stood up and picked her way the rest of the way to the sea... 

Both VERY hot, thank you for posting!

On 4/28/2019 at 6:43 PM, AllisonM said:

My mom and I had gone to a swimming party at a friends.

On the way home both my mom and I had to pee. We were on a backroad with no restroom to stop at.

My mom had on a casual swim gown (she only liked to put her toes in the water) and I had on my bikini with a pair of shorts over my bottoms.

My mom pulled over to the side of the road where she pulled up her gown and squatted down behind the car and went through her panties, while I took off my shorts and squatted down as well and peed my bikini bottoms.

We spent the rest of the way home sitting in our wet clothes on towels

Awesome! Was that the only time you saw her wet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently found this on Pissrip:

https://www.pissrip.net/other/7384-shesleah-peeing-in-a-public-pool.html

image.png.c54ee8f1270fee2904112b8ded51ba32.png

Australian blonde who pees in the pool.  Nudity warning - mostly she pees with her bikini pulled aside - but there is a bit of wetting, and a bit more of her peeing into her bikini when she has dunked down into the water.

It works for me...

• 3 weeks later...