Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There is always this classic: http://www.xvideos.c...es_her_cheerios

Personally, I'm more into accidents than deliberate wettings. One of my top fantasies is a girl who is "lazy" or distracted and simply doesn't want to stop what she's doing to go to the bathroom, and ends up wetting. I don't really know of many videos with that scenario.

I dislike accidents personally, most are faked, and the real ones aren't very appealing to me as the girl often doesn't enjoy herself. I like it when girls Like doing it, and do it deliberately, I usually like amateurs because i feel like it's what they like to do. I have a couple professional ones where the girl has an "accident" and then gets off on it. (that I can't post due to copyrights)

I prefer desperation and accidental wetting but it is much better if the woman enjoys it. The trouble is that more or less only leaves Xtube, and really good ones are rare. It would be good if one of the professional companies could stage genuine accidents. They all seem to have the same idea come up with a story line where the desperate woman wets herself at a specific time. I have no doubt there is genuine desperation especially in ones like bound to burst, but if these women were genuinely going to accidentally wet themselves this would happen at any time.

It would be nice if when a genuine accident happened and ruined the story line or video length that it was recorded and released because that would make great viewing. If anyone is aware of any, I for one would love to know about them.

Archived