Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a video of ZolaAK, one of the best to do it ZolaAK.mp4

Don't know if it's a repost...  Desperately holding then wetting her jeans.mp4

i'll try it this way then 2959386.mp4 2959610.mp4

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

post-14380-0-60760900-1344955232_thumb.jpost-14380-0-78804000-1344955215_thumb.jpost-14380-0-29127600-1344955203_thumb.jpost-14380-0-97856500-1344955190_thumb.j

That's me in those photos...O_o..but thanks for adding it to the thread though ^^

I just wanted to chime in and thank Omorashi1 for all her contributions. While I appreciate all the videos posted thus far, I have to say the photos of you in these tight jean shorts without backpockets look amazing and are easily my favorites from what I've seen; these shorts really accentuates your figure and your wetting. If you by any chance took requests into consideration at all, it would be to see a video of you wetting in these shorts again.

Other than that, your video that you labeled as Untitled.wmv (found here http://omorashi.org/topic/9210-wetting-in-playboy-bunny-costume/#entry385243), where it appears that you're wearing some sort of bondage gear (forgive me as I am not familiar with the particular fetish), has a certain appeal to it that I can't explain either. I'd like to think it's the shiny material covering your body and the garterbelt-like straps visible on your thighs but I can't quite put my finger on it.

TL;DR Thanks Omorashi1, I like and appreciate your photos and videos.

I just wanted to chime in and thank Omorashi1 for all her contributions. While I appreciate all the videos posted thus far, I have to say the photos of you in these tight jean shorts without backpockets look amazing and are easily my favorites from what I've seen; these shorts really accentuates your figure and your wetting. If you by any chance took requests into consideration at all, it would be to see a video of you wetting in these shorts again.

Other than that, your video that you labeled as Untitled.wmv (found here http://omorashi.org/...me/#entry385243), where it appears that you're wearing some sort of bondage gear (forgive me as I am not familiar with the particular fetish), has a certain appeal to it that I can't explain either. I'd like to think it's the shiny material covering your body and the garterbelt-like straps visible on your thighs but I can't quite put my finger on it.

TL;DR Thanks Omorashi1, I like and appreciate your photos and videos.

Aww thanks! :D and i may re-wet in my shorts again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some more new wetting.  This girl is kinda big, and the wetting isn't really that great of quality, plus her partner is in many of them (I think i saw one or two of him wetting.)  It's not really my cup of tea and my bandwidth is limited, so someone else can have the honor of uploading it.  Warning: nudity, sex, BBW, penises.

http://www.xtube.com/user_videos.php?u=lavongnaandalbert