Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, nAt2017 said:

Ohhhh, I just burst and it feels sooooo good. I tried to let out a little bit and then hold the rest (which I’m usually really good at!) but I couldn’t clench hard enough, and it all came gushing out. I barely got my pants off in time. 

OH YEAH!!!!

Hi again everyone! I gave my bladder a rest and have been staying hydrated these past few hours... I'm moving back into a college dorm tomorrow, so I've been having lots of meals with people who live off campus before the year starts. I've been drinking a lot throughout, and need to pee pretty badly again! I'm going to one last dinner in 3 hours, and am going to see if I can hold it until we have to leave. I'll need some encouragement, since my situation is already pretty urgent...

9 minutes ago, SaQra said:

Doing a hold tonight, already drank 1 pint of water and I'm trying to decide what to wear. Hmu with suggestions or challenges, and feel free to control my bladder (>w<)

Sounds fun! I'm getting to the point where my bladder feels really, really full, but I'm still not desperate yet. How are you feeling right now?

2 minutes ago, SaQra said:

I'm at maybe a 7/10? Could do with some challenges or tight clothes if you'd be up to suggesting them?

I'm not very good at suggesting things yet, but I'll try! Maybe try doing some yoga poses where you have to keep your legs spread, or where you need to bend over really far. I don't think I can survive something like that at this point!

1 minute ago, SaQra said:

I bent over trying to touch my toes, and I leaked a bit (>///<) Now my underwear is wet and I'm at like 8/10...

I'm leaking too! Oh god, my desperation has literally tripled in the past 2 minutes. I really, really, really need to go... I'm pressing my thighs together and clenching as hard as I can, but it's so urgent, I can feel hot liquid pressing down through my urethra. I was not expecting things to escalate this quickly... I was still planning on holding for another 2 hours!

I'm going to try sitting on my heel. Maybe that will help.

1 minute ago, SaQra said:

What clothes are you wearing, will leaks be obvious? And I hope sitting on the heel helps, don't have an accident now!😉

I'm wearing jeans and panties, but I usually wear a pad during holds so that leaks won't be too obvious. Sitting on my heel actually didn't help-- I feel like I'm about to have an accident! My bladder is screaming at me to let a little bit out, the pressure is so bad... I'm trying so hard not to grab myself and squirm around like a little kid...

1 minute ago, New_Macca said:

I don’t know if your muscles may be tired after earlier hold because you seem to normally always achieve your challenges but this time struggling so early. Not sure if managed to keep waiting but great try anyway 

Yeah, I think my muscles are exhausted... my poor bladder!