Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

So, last night's hold ended early because there weren't many people spectating. For anyone who might be curious, I ended up hurrying upstairs to the bathroom, stripping down to my panties and standing in the tub. I let out the massive amount of pee I had left in me as slowly as possible. I didn't want my room mates to hear the curious splashing in the absence of the shower sound and wonder what the hell I was doing. It took a few minutes to get all the pee out and it felt really good to draw out the length of time I was feeling that immense pressure.

Anyway, I decided to try again tonight. I took quite a few naps today because it was, again, record hot and since I stopped napping (around 7:30) I have been drinking a lot of water but urinating regularly up until about a 45 minutes ago (it's 11:15 pm now). since then, I have drunk 300 ml of sugary soda and 400 ml of water. I have 700 ml of water left in my cup and I am planning to finish it in the next 30 minutes. There was also a lot of water in my stomach while I was using the bathroom for the final time because of how much water I've been drinking all night. As I have been typing up this post, I have been able to feel the water from earlier starting to make it's way to my bladder. My belly is full of liquid right now so I have to wait for it to work its way through before I can finish the rest of my water.

1 minute ago, Omo_Guy said:

thinking of holding tonight...

Oh, please do, I have been awfully lonely this past half hour thinking no one wanted to hear about my increasing urge to pee.

I'm starting to get pretty full. My stomach took a little bit longer to digest all the fluids I'd drunk. I'm almost done with my water. Just a few more sips. Starting to get twinges in my bladder. I'm filling up fast. Please drink some fluids, @Omo_Guy and try to catch up to me. I have no idea how long I will last. My bladder is filling at an unpredictable rate .

3 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Oh, please do, I have been awfully lonely this past half hour thinking no one wanted to hear about my increasing urge to pee.

I'm starting to get pretty full. My stomach took a little bit longer to digest all the fluids I'd drunk. I'm almost done with my water. Just a few more sips. Starting to get twinges in my bladder. I'm filling up fast. Please drink some fluids, @Omo_Guy and try to catch up to me. I have no idea how long I will last. My bladder is filling at an unpredictable rate .

ok, i will catch up! im drinking seltzer now

2 minutes ago, Omo_Guy said:

ok, i will catch up! im drinking seltzer now

I'm starting to get pretty fidgety. I'm laying on my bed on my stomach and occasionally turning on my side and squeezing my thighs together. Currently have a nice fullness going on and a tight feeling in my pussy. It's that odd place where I might leak at any time or I might stay bone dry until the piss finally forces itself out of me.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm going to get too excited if I start thinking about how much I'm going to end up peeing when I finally lose it.

1 minute ago, pdeferred said:

How long since you last went?

It’s been a couple hours for me ... starting to get the fidgets too. 

It's only been just over an hour and twenty minutes but I have been drinking a crazy amount of water. I have to keep changing positions to feel comfortable and not like I'm about to pee myself any second. My urethra feels very quivery right now. Like it's not sure it can actually hold even though I know I can hold through much more pressure than this. I can hold through pain and everything. It's just that it was so much water and it's gone straight through me. My bladder is begging for relief even though it's not totally full.

Too bad, bladder. I'm waiting until I can't hold it.

I smoked some tonight which made me reallllly thirsty. Long story short I've been  laying in bed and felt a sudden dire urge to pee. I was able to fidget around long enough to hop on here. I caught up on this forum and immediately had to grab myself. In order to focus to write this I started humping my vibrator, I've had to pause multiple times to push it up closer to me for better relief