Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

So, it's been 3 hours 20 minutes since I last peed. In that time I've drank a cup of tea and around 2 and a half pints of water. My bladder is filling fast and I'm starting to get squirmy.

I just teased my poor bladder by standing in front of the toilet, getting it out, leaking just one single tiny spurt, clamping off the flow, and then shoving him back in without even a shake. I have a little tiny wet patch and a throbbing bladder!

45 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

So, it's been 3 hours 20 minutes since I last peed. In that time I've drank a cup of tea and around 2 and a half pints of water. My bladder is filling fast and I'm starting to get squirmy.

I just teased my poor bladder by standing in front of the toilet, getting it out, leaking just one single tiny spurt, clamping off the flow, and then shoving him back in without even a shake. I have a little tiny wet patch and a throbbing bladder!

Hm, looks like we both last went to the toilet around the same time but I am a pint behind you on fluids. I could pee if I wanted but it's not urgent. About 3 hours until I get home. Let's see if I can outlast you and a desperate commute!

2 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I have a little padding. Wearing an Always incontinence brief under yoga pants and grey slacks. But I doubt I will leak. I'll be home in a little over 2 hours but I bet the urge will be pretty strong by then.

I wish you'd measure your capacity 😛 I am so intrigued to know how big your bladder must be to be that confident of not even needing to leak with near enough 4 pints of fluid and 5 hours of holding or whatever you will be up to when you get home.

9 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I wish you'd measure your capacity 😛 I am so intrigued to know how big your bladder must be to be that confident of not even needing to leak with near enough 4 pints of fluid and 5 hours of holding or whatever you will be up to when you get home.

I'll have to measure it soon. I know it's more than 1.4 liters but not sure how much more.

Starting to feel a little full. 5/10. Not sure if I will make it home or not! The urge is growing fast.

2 minutes ago, joemamma said:

I'm impressed too!  in an hour you'll be halfway home?  if you're still this confident at that point I'm gonna tell you to pull over and get yourself a drink... 😜

I'm taking an uber home so I'm not about to pay for an extra stop but if you want, I can get a large cup of ice water to sip for the ride before I leave?

9 minutes ago, joemamma said:

what an excellent idea 😉

I'll do that but I gotta say, it's getting a little questionable if I can make it or not! I'm at a 6/10 with occasional waves of 7/10. I can feel light, even pressure up to my navel and heaviness against my urethra. Not feeling any stretching yet but I have pulses in my nether region that are very pleasant.

2 minutes ago, joemamma said:

ok, feel free to decline this challenge if you don't have the opportunity or just don't want to, but i challenge you to pull off your slacks and get in the uber in your yoga pants and sit in the front seat 😛

I gotta sit in the backseat but sure, I can go without the slacks!

Had to go number 2. Lost 4 spurts into the toilet. Trying to drink 4 times the volume lost of very cold ice water as a penalty. The pressure was relieved quite a bit thanks to emptying my bowels. It was tricky not to let myself just relieve everything but I think I only lost 2 ounces of pee or so. 

4 minutes ago, joemamma said:

is it only 8 oz total?

No. I drank 8 ounces of water and filled a new cup that holds 16 ounces. Going to try to drink half of that and refill it before I leave which will bring my fluid totals to:

16 ounces of energy drink

24 ounces of Cherry Cola

40 ounces of water (once I finish the to go cup.

Total of 80 ounces of fluid or 2.3 liters