Live Action Omorashi

I need to pee i need to pee

Bladder aches for relief

I want a urinal!

Edited by Legscrossed

I've been wetting myself for a few hours now, while continuing to hydrate myself. I haven't completely emptied my bladder for all that time. I used up my last 2 pull-ups, and am now on my third pair of Tena Pants. I reckon I'm wetting myself every 20 minutes or so, on average. My holding muscles are becoming exhausted, and I'm unable to hold it back for long after I feel the urge to pee.

I just lost it again there. After successfully holding back 2 strong urges, I was struggling to hold it after the second one when I started leaking again. It was only gradual momentarily, then almost immediately started gushing, for a few seconds, before I was able to stop it.

Wow, I was only feeling a very slight need, then an urge came and I was unable to hold it back. Started peeing immediately. I managed to 'control' the flow so it wasn't full force, but I peed a fair bit before I was able to stop it.

Lost it again there. Got about 2 minutes warning. I was starting to feel the need to pee again and decided my latest pair of Tena pants might not be able to take another leak, so went to put them in the bin and put a fresh pair on. Felt the need increasing while I did all of that, then went to the kitchen to get another drink, and that's where I lost it again. Peed a fairly substantial amount, probably about the same as last time, before I was able to stop it.

Lost it again just there. Decided to play a game, and found I couldn't concentrate. Before I knew it, I was peeing. Managed to stop it before long, so now I'll get back to my game lol.

Only a few seconds warning there, then I lost it again. It's not even 'spurts' anymore. It 'flows' out for a few seconds before I'm able to stop it again.

I went to  change into another fresh pair of pants, Stopped in the kitchen to make coffee on the way back, felt an urge and couldn't hold it in so wet myself again.

Guest drenna

Are you still attempting to hold? 

Yes. Although it's not a struggle until I feel an urge, then when I feel an urge I can't hold it in.

Guest drenna

Oh I see. How long have you been at this?

After soaking my last Tena pants, I put on some boxers, set up my camera/phone and waited for the inevitable again. At the last minute I went to grab another towel, but it wasn't where I thought it would be, and I was on the verge of wetting, so I abandoned that idea and ran back with just enough time to spare to turn the camera on. The towel I had was too small for the amount that came out, as I thought it might be, and at one point I try lifting the front in an attempt to make the puddle go backwards, because it was starting to pour onto the floor. A fairly substantial amount came out again before I could stop it.

Here's the video I captured:

20181202_222220.mp4

8 hours ago, Frank123 said:

After soaking my last Tena pants, I put on some boxers, set up my camera/phone and waited for the inevitable again. At the last minute I went to grab another towel, but it wasn't where I thought it would be, and I was on the verge of wetting, so I abandoned that idea and ran back with just enough time to spare to turn the camera on. The towel I had was too small for the amount that came out, as I thought it might be, and at one point I try lifting the front in an attempt to make the puddle go backwards, because it was starting to pour onto the floor. A fairly substantial amount came out again before I could stop it.

Here's the video I captured:

20181202_222220.mp4

Very hot!!

1 hour ago, Here4theFun said:

I am delaying my morning pee but it's getting hard to hold on. More so as I keep drinking!

Still holding? By the way, how long ago did you "skip" your morning pee?

3 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

I am delaying my morning pee but it's getting hard to hold on. More so as I keep drinking!

Keep holding.  you can do it. Of course I was weak and took advantage being out of town in a hotel and used the sink as my urinal.

I peed as soon as I woke up. I'm going to limit myself to one cup of water an hour. Anyone have any fun challenges that don't involve leaving the house?