Live Action Omorashi

Recommended Posts

Don’t know! I estimate that around 3.30 would be nearing my previous best so let’s do how far past that I can get. 

Not had too many contractions to fight yet

I do need to pee pretty badly though 😂😂

I do need to pee pretty badly though 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

Don’t know! I estimate that around 3.30 would be nearing my previous best so let’s do how far past that I can get. 

Not had too many contractions to fight yet

I do need to pee pretty badly though 😂😂

I do need to pee pretty badly though 😂😂

Shoot for 4:30! And you'll be fine, you're doin great! I know everyone and their uncle has asked, you gonna do a deflation this time around? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, XboxFan42 said:

Shoot for 4:30! And you'll be fine, you're doin great! I know everyone and their uncle has asked, you gonna do a deflation this time around? 

Still managing to keep clamped shut. Soooooo swollen now.

deflation will be a different time to measuring. 

ACF2CE80-ABC5-4A8A-9032-6A724DBCBBB4.jpeg

FD6DD7EF-31C3-4B24-99C9-6D7965B77FAE.jpeg

107186D0-6CFD-4861-BB08-55841C8B54F1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CenturyChild said:

Still managing to keep clamped shut. Soooooo swollen now.

deflation will be a different time to measuring. 

 

Seriously impressive! keep going! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

Still managing to keep clamped shut. Soooooo swollen now.

deflation will be a different time to measuring. 

ACF2CE80-ABC5-4A8A-9032-6A724DBCBBB4.jpeg

FD6DD7EF-31C3-4B24-99C9-6D7965B77FAE.jpeg

107186D0-6CFD-4861-BB08-55841C8B54F1.jpeg

I think you should take a pic of you pushing on it next time. Gotta challenge you some way! You seem to be doing just fine as is! Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is ROCK solid!

That caused a little dribble but I have got control back and am still holding.... just. 

Fighting contractions now. 

7C796FBB-5944-443D-BACF-317534FE1579.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

It is ROCK solid!

That caused a little dribble but I have got control back and am still holding.... just. 

Fighting contractions now. 

7C796FBB-5944-443D-BACF-317534FE1579.jpeg

Still have another 50 minutes to hit your goal! You can do this! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pain took over, it’s out. Provisional measuring jug estimate looks over 1400 but not as much as 1500

83EB32FA-FA76-4773-AAD3-73646DA4F87B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

Pain took over, it’s out. Provisional measuring jug estimate looks over 1400 but not as much as 1500

83EB32FA-FA76-4773-AAD3-73646DA4F87B.jpeg

Nice one!! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Nice one!! 😄

Official results are in. 

1435 ml!! Which is a NEW Record for me!

 

17260BAC-9632-4B79-8712-801F77DBCC43.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CenturyChild said:

Official results are in. 

1435 ml!! Which is a NEW Record for me!

 

17260BAC-9632-4B79-8712-801F77DBCC43.jpeg

Fantastic!! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Fantastic!! 😄

Thanks!

You still have me beat by 95 ml, but I'll keep pushing! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Thanks!

You still have me beat by 95 ml, but I'll keep pushing! 😄

I would be surprised if I could go much more. 

My bladder is throbbing now but I am not giving it relief just yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I would be surprised if I could go much more. 

My bladder is throbbing now but I am not giving it relief just yet. 

1530 ml is quite a lot to be fair!  

For info 1538 ml is the highest individual value I've seen reported in any studies I've read on bladder filling / capacity / sensation. People typically report the 'strongest sensation they can bear' between 400 ml and 1100 ml.

Keep holding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry missed this! That’s an amazing achievement well done! Just love that bulge so much 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

1530 ml is quite a lot to be fair!  

For info 1538 ml is the highest individual value I've seen reported in any studies I've read on bladder filling / capacity / sensation. People typically report the 'strongest sensation they can bear' between 400 ml and 1100 ml.

Keep holding!

Don't worry. I don't plan on letting it out yet :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Don't worry. I don't plan on letting it out yet 😄

Sounds like fun hope u make it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, omorashi king said:

Sounds like fun hope u make it 

I don't have a target to make it to really. Just gonna keep fighting until I can't hold any longer! My bladder doesn't have long left now though it's starting to properly throb now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Don't worry. I don't plan on letting it out yet 😄

Good good.  Let's see what we can both achieve today. Today is a good day for pushing bladders it would seem 🙂

 

15 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Sorry missed this! That’s an amazing achievement well done! Just love that bulge so much 😏

Thanks! I quite like it myself too 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Good good.  Let's see what we can both achieve today. Today is a good day for pushing bladders it would seem 🙂

 

Thanks! I quite like it myself too 🙂

You should do!

dedibetely going to see if I have a bulge at all next time I can properly hold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Good good.  Let's see what we can both achieve today. Today is a good day for pushing bladders it would seem 🙂

 

Thanks! I quite like it myself too 🙂

 

To be honest I probably won't measure today. It would be pointless as I have eaten so much my bladder doesn't have much space to expand. I'm gonna hold till it hurts, then leak and then run to the toilet for relief! Not far off now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I don't have a target to make it to really. Just gonna keep fighting until I can't hold any longer! My bladder doesn't have long left now though it's starting to properly throb now! 

Alright well keep goin then 

Just now, JMatthews1995 said:

 

To be honest I probably won't measure today. It would be pointless as I have eaten so much my bladder doesn't have much space to expand. I'm gonna hold till it hurts, then leak and then run to the toilet for relief! Not far off now! 

Sounds like more fun 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wombat48 said:

You should do!

dedibetely going to see if I have a bulge at all next time I can properly hold 

I find mine shows best if I lie in my back, and completely relax my abs. Once I get up to around 750 ml I can perfectly feel the entire outline of my bladder (less than about 500 ml I have to feel for it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna have to go very soon! I can feel my bladder starting to properly spasm and try to release! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.