Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Yurei said:

Drank some more water and inserted some big love balls. They're adding some nice pressure to my now aching bladder.

If you don't have any immediate plans for the day,  see how far you can take it. The love balls are a nice touch, I imagine they feel a bit pressing. And remember to stay hydrated ?

Currently at the car dealership using the wifi browsing... dunno if that's a smart move on my part but I'm not really thinking straight. 

Stayed up super late playing games, well knowing that I had an appointment to get my car serviced. Woke up to my alarm after getting at most, 5 hours of sleep. I did my morning potty business and then changed. I had put on my blue and black cycling skinsuit on first, with my partner asking why I was wearing that, as she was just waking up. I told her I was gonna go cycling afterward and continued to dress. I slipped on my white Levi's and a light sweatshirt over my skinsuit and drove off to the dealership. 

Working off sleep deprivation, I elected to rest and possibly take a nap while waiting for my car. Low and behold there's complementary coffee and tea. I drank one cup of coffee and just finished my second cup of tea. 

My bladder definitely is aching now, as it's been over two hours. Initially I was able to close my eyes but I feel very uneasy. I thought maybe it's the caffeine, but no. It's my aching bladder that's working to keep me from wetting myself. 

I am surprised how much my mind can't just shut off and let my body relax-- its quite the opposite. Every time my mind is about to turn off, it registers the desperation I have. Im probably at a 6 right now, but it won't be long until it maxes out at 10.

I hope I can get outta here soon. It's literally impossible to use the restroom because of my skinsuit (a one-piece). I hope I can make it.

I just got a new pack of boxer briefs today.  I was shocked that it had a mesh pocket for lack of a better word right in the front. I had to try them on.  when I first went to the bathroom I thought I could pee right through the mesh and I was right. I'm still sitting in them and they dried very quickly.  I cant wait until I have to pee again.