Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Okay I'm having a daring diuretic afternoon with beer and coffee... 

Slipped into a adult pull up, cut slits in it and have an adult slip over to the top, i've been drinking about 2 pints of beers and 2 cups of coffee so far and im about 4-5 on the 'desperation scale' any thoughts what i can do to 'spice it up'? :) 

After writing my "waiting for the mail" story it got me in the mood to do a holding challenge where I lock myself up. At first i was going to put my jeans on and chain them up but I am wearing a onesie and thought it would be cool to do something with that but I couldn't think of a way to do it but then I figured it out. I put my bondage collar on and locked that on so i can't take it off. I then put a chain through one of the loops on my collar and put it through the zipper on my onesie and locked it together meaning the zip won't come down on my onesie. So basically the only way to remove my onesie is to unlock the chain or unlock my collar. 

I have some writing to do which i keep putting off so my motivation is I will only be allowed the keys to the locks once i have finished the writing I want to do and it has been proof read for mistakes. I last pee'd about 4 hours ago and have had a bit to drink since then. I am feeling a need to go and im sure this big bottle of water will help me on my way :p

After he finished he handed me the keys and I quickly undid the lock on my chain and slid it out and freed my zipper. I then fumbled with the lock on the back of my collar as i pee danced like crazy, leaking in my knickers. I finally got it undone and dashed upstairs to the bathroom. I pulled the zipper down and pulled my onesie down and the moment I got it free I started peeing so sat down and let my bladder empty through my knickers, felt so nice and went on for ages. At least I didn't wet my onesie and can go to bed and enjoy the feeling of my wet knickers ;)

Great job, Gemmy, I only wish he had found a couple of typos - the thought of you trying to fix them while pee dancing, your hands shaking so badly you can barely hit the keys you want, is absolutely delicious...

I've done that before, been right on the verge of losing control and having to find the mistakes whilst stood dancing around, its quite a sight ;)

At the opposite end of the omorashi spectrum from holding until losing control is staying relaxed and wetting whenever you get an urge to pee. In fact, you may not even get an urge but just find yourself wetting without clenching your urinary sphincter. Today I'm home alone and wearing an Abena pullup so that I can wet at my leisure while I work on other things, stopping from time to time to wet and write about wetting here. Like now, when I've just felt a burst of warmth in my lap. But maybe that's not what this thread is used for. Or maybe it's just hard to create any suspense when there is no doubt what's going to happen. The main uncertainties are whether the pullup will leak and whether I'll be caught. Kind of weak tee (!) compared to Gemmy's exciting descriptions of her desperation and wetting. 

Edited by gobphus (see edit history)

Not the most exciting update, but I had promised an update when I did real ale trail today. It didn't go to plan to be honest so epmisseed out Huddersfield on way home. Therefore while I am on trip home to Liverpool I did pee I manchester and not needing to go yet... However after so many pints throughout the day I'm sure that will change over next hour